Pages:
Author

Topic: Do we Need Altcoin? - page 24. (Read 23653 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 1
September 07, 2018, 04:26:38 AM
There are Bitcoin, and also there are Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Gold and B2X that we use it as an altcoin, but do we still need other altcoins? as i knew in the forum on the altcoin section there are much announcement about new altcoins almost everyday. do we still need that altcoins?

of cz we do need altcoin, that is the way for us to earn more right? Smiley
Activity: 296
Merit: 2
September 07, 2018, 04:09:57 AM
Of course we need altcoins. Altcoins calls for a different purposes. Some altcoins are tend to use as a mode for payment. Other altcoins also used for their staking network. Altcoins are way more useful compared to the coins that you mentioned.
Activity: 431
Merit: 18
September 06, 2018, 06:43:52 PM
I do strongly believe we need altcoins because most altcoins serve a specified purpose in the crypto world aside from their personal platforms but most altcoins have very similar alternatives and it is time most ICOs started to use existing cryptocurrencies for their platform.
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
September 06, 2018, 06:40:46 PM
There are Bitcoin, and also there are Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Gold and B2X that we use it as an altcoin, but do we still need other altcoins? as i knew in the forum on the altcoin section there are much announcement about new altcoins almost everyday. do we still need that altcoins?

indeed! some altcoins are very useful to their specific project as means of exchange. also, the creation of new altcoins builds and develops the industry and the blockchain technology as well
Activity: 60
September 06, 2018, 06:34:01 PM
It's a good asset, looking a it, investing/ trading is super cool, most the millionaires secure their money buying Bitcoin because it doesn't get frozen, its freedom, you have  your keys.possibilitiesg in prize is sure.
Yea we do
Activity: 133
Merit: 10
September 06, 2018, 05:38:11 PM
WE need altcoins because bitcoin can't do private transactions and it sometimes has really high fees.  A lot of altcoins will still die because there is too many of them but those with a strong community will survive. 
Activity: 238
September 06, 2018, 05:15:56 PM
I often see that people raise this question. I can't figure out what this is about. People didn't think in the beginning how electricity could help them.
Activity: 168
September 06, 2018, 03:46:14 PM
Yes, we need a choice. Because each token has its own platform, and the advantages of each coin are also different, although there are similarities. Everyone chooses what to invest.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
September 06, 2018, 03:40:19 PM
I believe that the crypto industry will actively develop in the coming years. And so it seems to me that alternative coins can become very useful for society.
altcoins is another way of getting moneg and earning a living so i thinkmthatbit is important to hafs thwm now
Activity: 179
September 06, 2018, 03:39:46 PM
yes i absolutely think that we still need altcoins because they come up with the needed development which is needed for the crypto in the future and maybe implemented in other and better coins

altcoins is the most needed of bitcoin. this alts make the movement of bitcoin and circulation stronger.
If we will have no alts in the market then there is nothing to do with BTC in trading.
alt coins also support the needs of a project as a fund raiser.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
September 06, 2018, 03:39:27 PM
yes i believe that ewe do as it is very importaht to have soemthing tht we can choose from now and find new good solutions
Activity: 868
Merit: 509
September 06, 2018, 03:38:02 PM
I believe that the crypto industry will actively develop in the coming years. And so it seems to me that alternative coins can become very useful for society.
Activity: 65
September 06, 2018, 03:36:30 PM
there are enough altcoyins that are good in their own way and each has its own flavor. now do not know what's new to come up with and release everything in a row just to weld the pockets. altcoyins definitely need
Activity: 117
Merit: 5
September 06, 2018, 01:20:04 PM
The blockchain technology is limitless and can be used for other purpose of which only bitcoin and it forks cannot offer. The technology is revolutionizing many industries and have provided many solutions that seemed impossible before.  So we definitely need other altcoins.
Activity: 462
September 05, 2018, 11:21:26 AM
Why not ? Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency in the world, and it still need development to be better.
Altcoins are bitcoin with a different features and functions. for example ETH is the altcoin that have smart contract system for better transaction process.
Activity: 129
September 05, 2018, 04:59:03 AM
We need in alternative cryptocurrencies so much because they regulate the situation on the markket and do not allow BTC's dominance to grow through the market.
Activity: 188
Merit: 2
★━ Z-POP DREAM ━★
September 04, 2018, 06:16:59 PM
The advantage of the altcoin is that it allows us to get considerable profits in the short term, and the bounty hunters also need these new altcoins!
Support. And what is most interesting, new tokens will appear, this wave will never stop. After all, the new, replace the old and except that only bitcoin remains unchanged
Activity: 554
Merit: 11
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
September 04, 2018, 06:11:23 PM
Each coin has its own purpose. The altcoins specialize in projects that do not want to waste their time developing their own coins. I trust them less.
Activity: 196
September 04, 2018, 05:20:14 PM
Altcoins of course need for the market, if there was no altcoins and there would be no interest to invest now in bitcoin, and the products are good!
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
September 04, 2018, 05:18:08 PM
Yes we still need altcoins in the market else    there won't be competitive market, and this act will turn it to a monopoly market. So altcoins serves as an alternative to bitcoin. Which will make it to update and upgrade its system.
Pages:
Jump to: