Pages:
Author

Topic: Do we Need Altcoin? - page 25. (Read 23653 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 1
September 04, 2018, 05:13:40 PM
Well forks which are created on the basis of bitcoin or Ethereum of course do not need this slag koina , which are useless and without the product!
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
September 04, 2018, 05:09:33 PM
It is kind of weird, altcoins are necessary for the market to grow but at the same time, if done the wrong way it could end up weakening it, which is what is happening right now.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
https://www.udap.io/ - Tokenize Everything
September 04, 2018, 05:04:22 PM
Honestly, I do not understand what it means to us. To whom are we? Just people who do not belong to the crypto-currency, grandparents? If so, then for today, I think that no, they are not needed. Maybe in the future. But if we talk to - that is, traders, bounty hunters and other people who make money on this, then, of course, we need them! And more than that, they are necessary for greater earnings. Of course, not everything is in a row, but there are normal turns on bizhirs. which are well traded and show great activity. In this case, and on such terms, for us, traders, for example, have more opportunities for earning.

Guess, this issue is more complicated. will cryptocurrencies be included into the real economy? will they be traded anywhere except the exchange? I hope, they will cause today we see only promises but not actions!
Activity: 319
Merit: 100
September 04, 2018, 04:08:58 PM
I will say yes to this because most of this altcoins are cheaper and grows faster than bitcoin even if it is the most valuable coin in crypto. I think if you research and invest in valuable ones, they will grow faster than bitcoin as long as the market is in a stable condition but I also think there should be a body or regulation that will help monitor to ensure that only potential altcoin come into the market because the rate of scam is quite high.
Activity: 117
September 04, 2018, 04:07:10 PM
Yes i think so we need them because they come up with the needed development, but only some of them not all of them some are just garbage or scam
Activity: 224
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
September 04, 2018, 04:04:16 PM
Altcoins will play a role for the market. Alas, but now they shadow BTC and completely depend on it. But those technologies and innovations that they bring to the market will be able to change much in the world of crypto-currencies.
copper member
Activity: 392
Merit: 3
September 04, 2018, 04:00:38 PM
Altcoins at the moment are like appendicitis in prehistoric time. We need them. But if they want in the future remains a question.
Activity: 617
Merit: 250
September 04, 2018, 03:07:47 PM
To be honest, i think we surely need altcoin but we just don’t need all of them. There is no point of creating too much useless altcoins.
Activity: 291
September 04, 2018, 03:02:28 PM
yes i absolutely think that we still need altcoins because they come up with the needed development which is needed for the crypto in the future and maybe implemented in other and better coins
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
September 04, 2018, 03:22:54 AM
Yes for now many of the users are accepting altcoin for transactions and transactions can be done between two parties if i need some work i have to pay them altcoin which they needed i have paid several times Ethereum and i need many altcoins for transaction. For investment also we need altcoin to buy for future need now the price is good but future prediction is difficult now.
Activity: 462
September 04, 2018, 02:35:08 AM
The advantage of the altcoin is that it allows us to get considerable profits in the short term, and the bounty hunters also need these new altcoins!
Activity: 98
September 04, 2018, 02:31:26 AM
There are Bitcoin, and also there are Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Gold and B2X that we use it as an altcoin, but do we still need other altcoins? as i knew in the forum on the altcoin section there are much announcement about new altcoins almost everyday. do we still need that altcoins?

no, what is only needed in crytocurrency is bitcoin and altcoin, the rest is just as crypto enthusiasts. actually without other coins crypto can run and will still exist. only ethereum and bitcoin can run crypto.
Activity: 70
September 04, 2018, 01:23:58 AM
Bitcoin is the king off all Altcoin but there are no meaning of king without The people in kingdom so we need Alt because there are no meaning of bitcoin without altcoin.
Activity: 76
September 04, 2018, 01:09:44 AM
In basis we still altcoin for many reasons it is capable and it gives as part of the society. Every coins has a part to be good and supporting each other in work. So let as support them for the value of our cryptocurrencies as well.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
September 03, 2018, 05:24:15 PM
In normal altcoins, things that are not in bitcoin are realized, it is possible to say the improved version of bitcoin according to the developers. For example, Dash implemented a two-level system based on the master nodes, which opens up wide possibilities. In Zcash realized anonymity.
There are other altcoins in which only a few components, name and logo have changed. But live and prosper.
Activity: 194
Merit: 2
September 03, 2018, 04:14:22 PM
sure we do.
it gives us variety and trading experience
Activity: 131
September 03, 2018, 03:46:58 PM
There are Bitcoin, and also there are Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Gold and B2X that we use it as an altcoin, but do we still need other altcoins? as i knew in the forum on the altcoin section there are much announcement about new altcoins almost everyday. do we still need that altcoins?
of course we will need other altcoins, not just bitcoin, because altcoins store good quality and potential coins that will make big profits like ethereum, eos, a very good dash we are investing in the long term. New coins are indeed very fast growing and will compete with each other and will even affect the old coins that lose their performance or die.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
September 03, 2018, 03:40:04 PM
Yes we need altcoins but we do not need more then we already have i think we have like 1200 coins in total and nobody follows them all everyone follows the most popular ones and they only try to follow one if they see how much they can make.
Yes we need Altcoin. Altcoin are as much as important then that of bitcoin. Some Altcoin are more advance then that of bitcoin and some of them are more profitable then that of bitcoin in some serious circumstances. Altcoin like Ethereum is good for long term investment purposes because it less volatile nature then that of bitcoin. Which help many investor in their investment. Litecoin is providing better block size. And this block size of litecoin help it in its speed transcription matter. And make it best cryptocurrency for transaction. Ripple is a most advance crypto which is not just a simple cryptocurrency it also help in developing of apps too.
Activity: 168
September 03, 2018, 03:32:52 PM
I think that the altcoyins are definitely needed. Only they should be a little bit, I think that there will be enough to twenty coins. In another case there will be just a farce with these coins.
Activity: 98
September 03, 2018, 03:30:19 PM
Yes, of course. Each alt offers its possibilities. In our society, we always face many problems and sometimes altcoin can solve it. Many altcoins are safer than BTC and their transactions are faster. They are more anonymous and you can use these coins for different purposes.
Pages:
Jump to: