Pages:
Author

Topic: Do we Need Altcoin? - page 35. (Read 23653 times)

copper member
Activity: 672
Merit: 270
August 24, 2018, 07:47:56 AM
I think we really need Altcoin.
If there is only Bitcoin in the Cryptocurrency market, Cryptocurrency will not develop.
Meanwhile, Bitcoin has a very high price value and not everyone likes Bitcoin.
There are many people who tend to like altcoins because the value of the price is still low and has the potential to rise in price in the future.
In some aspect of trading yes we need altcoins to be able to get yourself involve here in crypto world or market. Though it would be better to own bitcoin or Ethereum since they are the crypto coin that established their technology fully but since it is too much to afford that's why altcoin is important.
Activity: 109
Merit: 1
HPQ.IO - #1 Industrial ICO in Asia '2018
August 24, 2018, 07:38:00 AM
I think we really need Altcoin.
If there is only Bitcoin in the Cryptocurrency market, Cryptocurrency will not develop.
Meanwhile, Bitcoin has a very high price value and not everyone likes Bitcoin.
There are many people who tend to like altcoins because the value of the price is still low and has the potential to rise in price in the future.
Activity: 149
August 24, 2018, 07:31:04 AM
Do you really think that we NEED all this altcoins that produced everyday by anyone who wants to produce it? Does the market REALLY demand it?
Activity: 114
August 24, 2018, 05:43:41 AM
We need altcoins to prevent Bitcoin monopoly in this cryptocurrencies sphere. We can't let one coin create and tell the rules.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
August 23, 2018, 01:07:05 PM
Altcoins are meant to be the step way to btc because almost all are after btc before,now we have lots of coins that gain its value through time and develop its own exchange.My answer would be yes for altcoins have potential it may not exceed btc but it can still give good profit.
Activity: 95
August 23, 2018, 12:40:48 PM
of course we need it because every coin has its own concept and then the benefits of each coin is also different although there are similarities as well as one of the main is for trading use
 Lips sealed Lips sealed
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
August 23, 2018, 11:43:11 AM
Without altcoins, there will not be a crypto currency market, there will be no competition between projects, it will not be meaningful to do a variety of projects on a blockchain, not just on bitcoin.
Activity: 70
August 23, 2018, 11:42:48 AM
There are Bitcoin, and also there are Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Gold and B2X that we use it as an altcoin, but do we still need other altcoins? as i knew in the forum on the altcoin section there are much announcement about new altcoins almost everyday. do we still need that altcoins?

Some altcoins are just rubbish, but some altcoins are really needed. Their solutions is really useful for our life
For example:
- ETH is for DApps, smart contract.
- XRP is for international banking transaction
Activity: 224
Merit: 3
August 23, 2018, 11:39:05 AM
Altcoins is important it will serves as balancer for the price. If there is no alts price of primary coins is too expensive. Only few could afford. Alts pull the price down of those primary coins.
Activity: 308
August 23, 2018, 11:36:19 AM
I believe that it is high time for altcoins to take the upper hand and show that cryptocurrencies are not only investments, but also real business. Tired of it is the dominance of investment coins and kings, which are only fed by advertising and marketing. Where is the product that is able to bring money?
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
August 23, 2018, 11:33:25 AM
first of all we need money - and what will bring them, this is another question ... Altcoins are more needed by companies and not by us.
Activity: 210
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
August 23, 2018, 11:31:46 AM
Yes, there are so many altcoins in crypto and more of them are still coming in. Though some of them are legit but there are some of them that are not potential and do not have good developer and team members to support them but I think there should be a regulation that will monitor the altcoins coming into crypto and ensure they are potential.

I will support the idea with regulation, and it should be still at the very inception of the ICO project! this will largely protect investors from losing money!
Activity: 365
Merit: 100
August 23, 2018, 11:09:57 AM
Yes, there are so many altcoins in crypto and more of them are still coming in. Though some of them are legit but there are some of them that are not potential and do not have good developer and team members to support them but I think there should be a regulation that will monitor the altcoins coming into crypto and ensure they are potential.
copper member
Activity: 257
Merit: 2
August 23, 2018, 10:56:41 AM
Bitcoin alone is not enough for a trader. Bitcoin price is regularly altering. Altcoins are helping the traders when the price of Bitcoin is very low. Moreover, now Altcoins like Ethereum and Litecoin are developing and growing continuously forming the backbone of Altcoins region.
Activity: 70
August 23, 2018, 10:50:23 AM
100 percent YES!

Altcoins bring innovations.

Corl, for example, is the world’s first token to represent equity ownership in a company that provides revenue-sharing financing to high-potential early-revenue companies.

Unlike traditional tokens on the market, Corl is based on a profit-sharing model and investors receive a continuous stream of quarterly dividends in the form of Ether (ETH), based on future earnings of Corl.

So, altcoins brought us to Security Token Offerings and IMO it is a great leap to the mass adoption.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
August 23, 2018, 10:49:04 AM
First of all, for me altcoins means new ideas, new areas of use of blockchain. Also altcoins are usualy more volatile and you can gain much more money than with Bitcoin. So yeah, I think altcoins are important for us. But this doesn't mean that Bitcoin or Ethereum should be less important
Activity: 133
August 23, 2018, 10:46:40 AM
We need altcoins because bitcoin lacks privacy features.  We need privacy features to hide our account balances and hide our transactions from the government.
Activity: 74
August 23, 2018, 10:41:25 AM
Altcoins help us make more money. If bitcoin grows in 3x, up to 30k - altcoins can grow in 5x-20x
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
August 23, 2018, 10:27:51 AM
Of course, we need, thanks to alternative crypto-currencies, we have a diversity of the market and something similar to competition. If this continues, and I am sure that it will, sooner or later the market will absorb the whole world economy, and this can not be achieved without alternative crypto-currencies.
Activity: 379
Merit: 250
August 23, 2018, 10:18:26 AM
Yes we need altcoins because as it is a slow hike currency and the growth of this currency is permanent. So anyone can buy it easily and investment in this type of currency needs time. So be patient while investing in this currency. It will give you great profit in future
Pages:
Jump to: