Pages:
Author

Topic: Do we Need Altcoin? - page 30. (Read 23653 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
September 01, 2018, 08:37:04 AM
There is demand, there will be supply. It's the simple rule of the market, so the answer is yes, we need altcoins. Altcoins can be used in various use cases. Many token is utility token and it is not intent to be a currency. They create utility token to serve their purpose., who use their services need utility token.
Activity: 314
Merit: 0
September 01, 2018, 08:35:47 AM
It seems like that. not us who still need Altcoin, but there will always be new coin projects popping up. this is a sign that the cryptocurrency is increasingly accepted by the public. As proof, there are many products from large companies that create their own cryptocurrency, and finally create a new altcoin.
Activity: 168
September 01, 2018, 08:34:34 AM
I believe that rather yes than not. We have good opportunities for speculative earnings on altcoins. This money is very volatile, the fluctuation of their rate is constant, and its "amplitude" allows you to break a considerable amount, in the event, naturally, if you can determine the most suitable time for their purchase and sale.
Activity: 294
September 01, 2018, 08:30:46 AM
There are Bitcoin, and also there are Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Gold and B2X that we use it as an altcoin, but do we still need other altcoins? as i knew in the forum on the altcoin section there are much announcement about new altcoins almost everyday. do we still need that altcoins?
The cryptocurrency markets are littered with crummy coins that add little technical merit to the coins that they cloned, and which have no clear goal or community backing. Nevetheless, we need altcoins because they create a playground for testing features and concepts that would never make their way quickly into bitcoin – a research and development laboratory for features that may one day go mainstream.
Activity: 70
September 01, 2018, 04:54:23 AM
Altcoins really help us to earn. We need altcoins and they are very important to us because they serve as an alternative to bitcoin.
Activity: 201
September 01, 2018, 03:34:49 AM
I think altcoin also plays a lot in the world of cryptocurrency and also in investment, in altcoin we can also find some opportunities in getting long term and short term benefits, because altcoins are the reason why we have choices in making investment and altcoins are the reason why we have different idea for the future and the possible solutions for the problems that we are currently have right now in this world.
Activity: 476
September 01, 2018, 03:25:10 AM
The wider we spread seeds, the more results can be harvested. Of the various projects in Crypto, the products produced are in the form of altcoins. Of course, the money or payment we get is also in the form of altcoins, so indirectly Altcoin also has good benefits and we also need it. If you don't need altcoins, then you don't need to buy altcoins and you can only invest in bitcoin and the like.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
September 01, 2018, 02:42:23 AM
cryptocurrency world will be better.If we have many altcoins.yes, there are many scams and a shitty project I don't mean them but also there are very good projects with new blockchain technology, structure, and algorithms. So other coins enhance and update their system. The highly competitive market becomes better.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
September 01, 2018, 02:42:00 AM
it seems to me that despite of the fact that now there is a lot of scam, there are quite promising altcoins that are worth investing.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
September 01, 2018, 02:32:01 AM
There are Bitcoin, and also there are Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Gold and B2X that we use it as an altcoin, but do we still need other altcoins? as i knew in the forum on the altcoin section there are much announcement about new altcoins almost everyday. do we still need that altcoins?
Yes, we definitely need altcoins, they help us not just to invest, but also to develop certain areas of our life, to make our life more dynamic and interesting. Simultaneously with the development of this direction, we can also receive a certain bonus in a shorter period of time. A large number of proposals for altcoins allows us a good choice in investing.
Activity: 749
Merit: 13
September 01, 2018, 02:23:50 AM
Sure because altcoin is like alternatife way to gain more profit,not all trader or investor with long term investmen or day trader have a big money to doing trader,if we only have btc its like to difficult gain more profit.
Activity: 202
Merit: 1
September 01, 2018, 02:18:01 AM
of course it's very needy bro. because with altcoins we can invest short term bro. because a lot of altcoins have very good price chart movements for us to make short-term investments
Activity: 1246
Merit: 252
September 01, 2018, 02:17:30 AM
in my opinion, take advantage of existing coins to the maximum extent possible for other coin needs. I think it is necessary to do research and research because it is very difficult to find coins that are profitable at the moment, but in the future it will develop rapidly.
Activity: 128
September 01, 2018, 02:16:13 AM
We need altcoins in the cryptocurrency ecosystem. Bitcoin is famous as it is the first cryptocurrency but in the future we won't need Bitcoin anymore. We need Altcoins with best features, best technology and application to use in daily life. Bitcoin can be used in various industries, or as a daily currency, but Altcoins can be,  we need Altcoins.
Activity: 99
Merit: 1
September 01, 2018, 02:12:22 AM
We don't need a lot of altcoins. What we need is an altcoin but has a complete and comprehensive function. But I didn't find it in the new coins that appear now. This is why many new coins are emerging now but are less technologically innovative. Not infrequently also that the technology carried by this new coin is a duplication of the previous altcoin. This is what makes us sometimes need another altcoin. But the need or not is relative because there is no altcoin which functions as a whole.
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
September 01, 2018, 02:02:32 AM
And where will you place so many investors with a limited number of bitcoins. Just at all will not suffice and everything, the speculation will begin even worse. So this is a good way out, the more investors the more coins. And it does not matter that many of them are shitkoins, many investors are on the same level.
Activity: 58
September 01, 2018, 01:59:08 AM
Many reasons make altcoin better used than Bitcoin, because the very high value of bitcoin makes Bitcoin not suitable for small transactions, Ethereum is more suitable for small transactions. And there are various kinds of altcoins that are famous, such as Ripple, EOS, NPXS, each of which has advantages that other coins do not have. In the world of Crypto coins that are useless will die in time and the best will appear on the surface.
Activity: 82
August 30, 2018, 02:55:15 PM
Bitcoin is very famous, are no longer needed, but the cream of such altcoins has many useful companies that make the crypto world better.
Activity: 196
TACHAIN Entertainment and Transportation Synergy
August 30, 2018, 02:50:46 PM
if you have to ask this question you dont understand the space at all. Its like asking 'why do we need silver and copper and titanium if we have gold?' All those tokens have a purpose, a network behind them. Can bitcoin create smart contracts? Can bitcoin facilitate transactions on the aion network? Can bitcoin...?
Activity: 420
August 30, 2018, 02:50:27 PM
Yes of course we need Altcoin.
Altcoin is making Bitcoin and other major coin is working.
Some Altcoin is so good and maybe it same level like major coin.
Altcoin is some a part of crypto and never be gone of it.
Pages:
Jump to: