Pages:
Author

Topic: Do we Need Altcoin? - page 32. (Read 23653 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 252
August 27, 2018, 07:58:29 AM
Of course, we need altcoins because we understand that today altcoins are in great decline and if we ignore this fact today and do not invest in them, other people will become rich, who understand what's the matter and how to use the money correctly.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
August 27, 2018, 07:55:36 AM
Yes we do. There is no way that bitcoin alone can be able to serve the needs of everyone in the world once there is mass adoption. Also cryptos are just like other currencies, when the time comes, each country will have their own which they choose to use. So yes, we do need altcoins to fill in the gaps that were left there by bitcoin.
Activity: 805
Merit: 250
August 27, 2018, 01:55:48 AM
Without altcoins, the future of the cryptocurrency market is impossible, because only on the basis of new projects can the future of this sphere be built. It should be understood that speculative attitude in the market is temporary and only the practical applicability of crypto will be able to provide a long time rise in prices for cryptocurrency.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
August 26, 2018, 05:47:33 AM
There are Bitcoin, and also there are Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Gold and B2X that we use it as an altcoin, but do we still need other altcoins? as i knew in the forum on the altcoin section there are much announcement about new altcoins almost everyday. do we still need that altcoins?

You have to know that there are many areas in this market. They are used to trade different items. Travel, hotel is an example. So, altcoins are needed.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
August 26, 2018, 04:37:20 AM
At the very very many options and choose difficult - ICO can be compared with the release of new shares - to predict exactly whether they will bring income in the future, no one can.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
August 26, 2018, 04:37:13 AM
every altcoin that comes up has always had its own advantages. so I think it is reasonable if the other altcoin is also required. even this will also create competition for every altcoin will be more exciting. so, of course, it will make an investment in altcoin will be quite unexpected results.
Activity: 459
August 26, 2018, 04:28:00 AM
Altcoins is an effective addition to cryptocurrency except Bitcoin. If there is no altcoins, only bitcoin, then the entire cryptocurrency market will become single and boring.
Activity: 74
Merit: 0
August 26, 2018, 04:00:27 AM
Altcoin is very important in the growth of crypto allocation because it is part of the technological development of any platform.
Activity: 448
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
August 26, 2018, 03:45:59 AM
This is a venture investment market. This is always the most risky direction for investing. So do not invest in altcoins, it's a half-measure.
Activity: 281
August 26, 2018, 03:03:45 AM
There are Bitcoin, and also there are Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Gold and B2X that we use it as an altcoin, but do we still need other altcoins? as i knew in the forum on the altcoin section there are much announcement about new altcoins almost everyday. do we still need that altcoins?
Yes I think that even we have bitcoins we still need to have a variety of coin and for us to have more choices. It can give us opportunity to think critically in order for us to gain more and earn more profit.
Activity: 345
Merit: 114
August 26, 2018, 02:57:11 AM
altcoin is created because some needs are more specific for a particular purpose. I think we still need an altcoin if the product / destination / market is appropriate and suitable and aligned ...
I think it should be that bitcoin and altcoins coexist, because altcoins are created for purposes / purposes that are more specific to a product, need, or case.
Activity: 434
Merit: 12
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
August 26, 2018, 02:52:32 AM
Bitcoin is the first and most respected coin, but blockchain technology continues to evolve and there are more and more other coins, which are called altcoins. At the same time, most altcoins are analogues of securities and their price depends on the success of the project team.
Activity: 74
August 26, 2018, 02:32:46 AM
Of course, Altcoins has many advantages, it helps us to earn a lot of money.Thanks to improved technology and selective service.
Activity: 210
August 26, 2018, 01:26:23 AM
I can say with confidence that we really need good altcoins with our platform and development strategy, opening wide opportunities for trade and investment.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
August 25, 2018, 05:46:48 PM
We need still new altcoins because it helps to the community to recover again on how way. If the project are good for sure the investor will buy bitcoin or ethereum to purchase the altcoins and the bitcoin price up because they have buyer and maybe one of the new coind are the future bitcoin.
Activity: 83
August 25, 2018, 05:42:08 PM
We also need altcoin because that project is so interesting many people also interested in altcoin. Atlcoin is also best project in bitcoin industry.
Activity: 560
August 25, 2018, 02:57:57 PM
We personally do not need them. I think it is idea of developers creating altcoins mainly because of its benefits at the end,also helping to expand the market and at the same time giving more services which each offers.
I think that altcoins will only bring good to crypto.
Activity: 322
August 25, 2018, 02:56:32 PM
I think we need to have altcoins for trading and for projects. A lot of alts have very good projects they'll help for people to make life easier.
Also we need diversity so that no coin will have an ultimate monopoly. New coins are an improvement over the older ones. 
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
August 25, 2018, 02:40:26 PM
A healthy competition is not necessarily a bad thing. In my own opinion, Altcoins are what made Bitcoin the Bitcoin today.
In my point of view Altcoin is need as much as bitcoin needed. Altcoin based on the same concept as bitcoin based. Like bitcoin, Altcoins also is a decentralised currency based on complex algorithm. In some situations Altcoin is much more beneficial than that of bitcoin. Altcoins is less volatile then bitcoin so it is a perfect aspect for long term investment. And another thing is its low transaction cost with safe secure transaction help many small businessman to setup their business on online. So i think we need Altcoin.
Activity: 344
Merit: 11
August 25, 2018, 02:38:18 PM
We still need Altcoin to expand the crypto market and there are lots of companies and projects open based on Blockchian technology, they are but few successful projects at the moment I think the reason is too Many virtual and fraudulent projects have lost the trust of investors making Altcoin so bland with many people. Taking too much Altcoin also affects the choice of investors.
Pages:
Jump to: