Pages:
Author

Topic: Do we Need Altcoin? - page 31. (Read 23653 times)

Activity: 80
Merit: 0
August 30, 2018, 02:48:05 PM
block-chain technology is still very new. crypto money is very important for the development of the block chain. crypto money needs new altcoins to evolve. simple loop.
Activity: 186
Merit: 100
August 30, 2018, 02:44:38 PM
I think altcoins with technology which is faster and better fast confirmation, no fees are better the bitcoin,
Even in doing trade in the exchange site platform. So my answer is yes
POM
Activity: 547
Merit: 254
August 30, 2018, 02:42:04 PM
Umm, to be honest, i think we really don’t need that all of this altcoins in the market. Most of them are similar and useless. So i think only a few altcoin will survive. And it’s not a bad thing.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
August 30, 2018, 02:38:29 PM
a lot of tokens work as shares, not a means of payment, you can look at such options!
Activity: 574
Merit: 260
August 30, 2018, 02:33:24 PM
I need an altcoin in order to buy them cheaper, and sell more. I think that many traders do not represent their life without alternative coins.
copper member
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
August 30, 2018, 02:31:11 PM
So many altcoins for various purpose some are utility token, so altcoin is important in crypto... Not one coin do every work in that market. So, specific coin is useful for that particular work....
Activity: 86
August 30, 2018, 02:27:15 PM
Altcoins is a lifesaver for all of us to be able to make an investment because the price of altcoin is so varied that it makes the alternative for us to invest easily.
Activity: 77
August 30, 2018, 01:37:38 PM
 Bitcoin, it's almost just speculation and nothing more, but If there were only bitcoins, the world of crypto currency would be very much. poor and limited.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
August 30, 2018, 01:20:29 PM
Of course we need, we always need an alternative for choosing most suitable for us. Altcoins is also a good switch for the future projects. If there will be only BTC crypto will not be so interesting
Activity: 77
August 30, 2018, 01:19:46 PM
 I do not have enough capital if I have to start my investment in bitcoin. With the altcoin, it has saved me to be able to choose a coin with an affordable price and with a qualified quality.
Activity: 49
Merit: 1
August 30, 2018, 01:15:26 PM
The reason why altcoins exist is because the original bitcoin software was and is open source, so people made their own varients of bitcoin. Whether or not we need all these altcoins is irrelevent.
Activity: 71
August 30, 2018, 12:16:43 PM
There are Bitcoin, and also there are Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Gold and B2X that we use it as an altcoin, but do we still need other altcoins? as i knew in the forum on the altcoin section there are much announcement about new altcoins almost everyday. do we still need that altcoins?
we truly need altcoins, they are the basis for the near future, in any case, I think this is a very necessary thing
Activity: 29
August 30, 2018, 12:06:50 PM
Altoins were each born with its own development program. And every altcoin defends its future today with its development team. Of the top 50 altcoyins, we all need it unequivocally.
Activity: 34
August 30, 2018, 09:04:10 AM
Some altcoins bring a lot of technologic innovations that bitcoin will never have. A lot have way better performances than bitcoin but it stays ahead because of its reputation.
 Lips sealed Lips sealed
Activity: 143
Merit: 1
August 30, 2018, 06:08:16 AM
Yes, we need in them like people need in air. Crypto market is going stronger with increasing alternative crypto currencies and especially if they make something useful for it like bringing investments and raise the level of crypto's popularity and so on. I am sure that only strong alt coin will beat BTC.
Activity: 224
August 27, 2018, 11:39:35 AM
Yes we really need altcoins because any market that have no competition would be a monopoly market, it will determine the market and also the value it will offer the community, so altcoins will create alternative and a competitive market. 
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
August 27, 2018, 11:27:35 AM
in terms of trade I feel that altcoins have several advantages over Bitcoin. there are various types of altcoins on the market, so I am free to choose the best coins to trade. I think altcoin can be very profitable because of its fast and usually surprising movements. so I need altcoin for my trade.
Activity: 30
August 27, 2018, 11:21:57 AM
yes, it increases variety and there are a lot of different things/protocols etc behind them
Activity: 303
Merit: 10
August 27, 2018, 11:19:58 AM
If you do not invest in altcoins, then what to invest in? In this market there is only bitcoin and altcoins. I did not quite understand your proposal about this. Cho then should we all do? In what to invest? Only in bitcoin? This is absurd.
His question made sense because when he started in this forum. discussion is interesting to be a lesson for beginners who join this forum. certainly related to bitcoin and altcoin, how does effect of altcoin on bitcoin? or vice versa.
Altcoin tends to influence development of bitcoin by almost more than 50%, because when bitcoin has peaked in value due to the emergence of bitcoin forks and tokens to market
Activity: 546
Merit: 15
August 27, 2018, 08:35:48 AM
This is a venture investment market. This is always the most risky direction for investing. So do not invest in altcoins, it's a half-measure.
If you do not invest in altcoins, then what to invest in? In this market there is only bitcoin and altcoins. I did not quite understand your proposal about this. Cho then should we all do? In what to invest? Only in bitcoin? This is absurd.
Pages:
Jump to: