Pages:
Author

Topic: Do we Need Altcoin? - page 34. (Read 23653 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 502
August 25, 2018, 10:39:38 AM
Most of altcoins have nothings special and people do not need those altcoins. People just need those coins products and holding these altcoins will help investors get profit base on product succee.

You are absolutely right. Most of the altcoins have nothing special and a lot of them are actually useless. But we don't know which project will be successful and which is going to be failure. We can say that most of the altcoins are useless now, but not when they were made it.
Activity: 443
Merit: 12
August 25, 2018, 10:37:37 AM
The most significant difference between the best altcoins, such as Ether, is that they are used to pay for platform services. Their use as a cryptocurrency is secondary. Some new coins created as a pure means of payment are mostly scam.
Activity: 90
Merit: 0
August 25, 2018, 10:35:13 AM
yes for me we need altcoin because in altcoin token some of all people they get to them a profit in altcoin tokens  but we do not need more then we already have i think we have like 1200 coins in total and nobody follows them all everyone follows the most popular ones and they only try to follow one if they see how much they can make.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
August 25, 2018, 10:23:02 AM
I think that the best way is to get btc and ether. To my mind, these coins have the largest potential and they are the most powerful. To my mind, you should invest in them now and you will be able to use them forever
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
August 25, 2018, 10:21:27 AM
I agree that there are a lot of Altcons. But the market needs competition. Each coin has its own platform and technology. Wink
Activity: 392
August 25, 2018, 10:15:06 AM
As for me, I need only btc and maybe ether as well, as for altcoins, I don't consider them the most powerful and having a big potential. To my mind, it is better to invest in btc and ether
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
—RUSHMOON — Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC
August 25, 2018, 10:13:08 AM
Most of altcoins have nothings special and people do not need those altcoins. People just need those coins products and holding these altcoins will help investors get profit base on product succee.
Activity: 104
August 25, 2018, 10:01:09 AM
We need altcoins, most altcoins have much more technical code. Altcoins perform more functions than bitcoin.
Activity: 70
Merit: 5
August 25, 2018, 10:00:25 AM
By saying do we need altcoin, and then differentiate slta to bitcoin is just nonesense. Every coin in the market is crypto and bitcoin is not different to the others. We dont actually need crypto because of real fiat currency we have. But still it exists and gets developed everyday. It is a product of our technology so why not embrace it.
Activity: 119
August 25, 2018, 09:53:53 AM
Of course Altcoins are very necessary for the cryptocurrency market. Just Altcoins offers us a good return on investment with a small initial amount.
Right, yes of course we need altcoin. For a trader certainly not satisfied with just bitcoin alone. Plus the price of altcoin like eth and ltc currently has a good development. And of course very many people are interested in the altcoin.
Activity: 83
August 25, 2018, 05:16:43 AM
absolutly yes. One coin cant take cover everything in life
It has own capacity, and just enough for what the problems it aim to.
And where the problems come from? They are from dev team, form project leader.,ect..
How can people can take cover everything? Its imposible.
That's the change for altcoin show up.
And with us, trader. altcoin bring to us double profit when altcoin's price going up and bitcoin's price going up too.
Activity: 462
August 25, 2018, 05:01:08 AM
Yes, I continue to believe that altcoins are becoming an important condition for the development of our society. I always strive to invest in promising projects with good development potential.
Activity: 182
August 25, 2018, 04:48:04 AM
There are Bitcoin, and also there are Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Gold and B2X that we use it as an altcoin, but do we still need other altcoins? as i knew in the forum on the altcoin section there are much announcement about new altcoins almost everyday. do we still need that altcoins?

Yes Altcoins is very important so that we have a lot of coins that we can choose to invest because some are not profitable so we need a new coins that we can invest and the advantages of new coins is its cheap market price.
Activity: 72
August 25, 2018, 04:40:51 AM
Of course Altcoins are very necessary for the cryptocurrency market. Just Altcoins offers us a good return on investment with a small initial amount.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
August 25, 2018, 02:54:45 AM
Of course, because of the Altcoin, it gives a wonderful impact on the growth of Cryptocurrency. The more the increase of new coins is very good because doing so will add to the investors who join.
Activity: 980
Merit: 253
August 25, 2018, 02:36:38 AM
Without altcoins, trading will not be possible so I see altcoins as another useful cryptocurrency in the crypto space. Most exchanges do not offer OTC trades so we wouldn't have been able to do our normal tradings and btc would have been very difficult to get if it were the only crypto. New members can start up with new coins and when they get profit, they can buy some bitcoins and enjoy.
Activity: 196
August 25, 2018, 01:56:13 AM
I continue to believe in excellent prospects and the importance of altcoins for the modern market, given the more comfortable and secure opportunities for transactions, payment for various goods and services.
Activity: 392
August 25, 2018, 01:40:27 AM
I'm sure that today altcoins are really needed to help society and significantly speed up the usual transactions, the real technology of the future.
Activity: 148
August 24, 2018, 09:05:37 AM
The currency becomes stronger, faster and safer.Because it's a new kind of investment, affordable.
copper member
Activity: 280
August 24, 2018, 07:49:43 AM
We definitely need Altcoins. The current competition in the market is very healthy. It will push each ICO and each new token to have the greatest utility Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: