Pages:
Author

Topic: Do we Need Altcoin? - page 47. (Read 23653 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 37
PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE
August 01, 2018, 02:51:37 PM
Altcoins is the important part of the crypto market, because with their projects crypto integrates into the world
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
August 01, 2018, 02:50:04 PM
Some of them, we need, but most of them are garbage for sure, which I just ingnore, not that hard to do Smiley
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
August 01, 2018, 01:44:14 PM
As for me I need altcoin because it is a good alternative investment rather than bitcoin. We need altcoins, but not those that are listed every day. Altcoins must be really good coins and competitive. I know a lot of good altcoins in the market that can give a lot of profit or even a higher return compare to the potential return of bitcoin. So it is a good step to spend some of our bitcoins or money to altcoins.
Activity: 27
August 01, 2018, 01:30:53 PM
 Altcoins are supposed to be alternative projects to bitcoin that try and do things that bitcoin can not do. Possibly even something better than bitcoin someday, hopefully. We still need a new alt to grow bitcoin, because they offer more to maintain balance .
Activity: 168
August 01, 2018, 12:30:32 PM
I think yes, they are needed in many ways. For example, it is impossible to build a system of buying or selling anything from $ 5-100 based on Bitcoin. It is capable of processing only 20 transactions per second. But for example, another altcoin * insert altcoin name * can handle much more. But this is only one of many reasons.
Activity: 143
Merit: 19
ONe Social Network.
August 01, 2018, 12:23:22 PM
There are many new altcoins and creators try to improve their characteristics so that they can compete with other. In addition, without altcoins, there would not be as many new ICOs in which bounty members and investors can earn on them.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
August 01, 2018, 07:18:41 AM
I think that we need altcoins, for them the future. Prospective companies that will develop, carry out everything on the road map, have good technology and the idea, there will definitely be an increase in their coins. Of course, everything depends on bitcoin, but as without adjustment. after the growth of bitcoin altcoins will go into growth too
Activity: 45
August 01, 2018, 06:45:59 AM
Each altcoin is served for specific demand, it's not like fiat, you just use it to pay for payment. In the far future, i think it more like the combination with fiat and stock which you can use this token to pay for services.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
August 01, 2018, 02:16:47 AM
I believe that Bitcoin Sash, Bitcoin Gold and B2X just do not need a crypto community and the world. A much higher potential has ETH, Ripple, Cardano, TRON and the like. Those altcoins who have their own idea and embodiment.
Activity: 112
August 01, 2018, 02:09:16 AM
I think so . They brought new innovations to the market.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
August 01, 2018, 02:07:55 AM
Of course, there is no doubt about this. Alctoins are developing the crypto-currency world, they are constantly improving the system so that all people can use crypto-currencies with convenience, integrate them into everyday life, business, and so on.
Activity: 126
July 31, 2018, 05:47:42 PM
There are always new ideas of ways to implement the blockchain technology into a particular area in order to get the most out of it.
New innovations are always welcome as it makes for healthy competition.
Activity: 688
Merit: 500
July 31, 2018, 05:45:52 PM
The technical reason is that Bitcoin has inherent problems due to its design, and people feel they can improve on it. For example, Bitcoin transactions have high fees and can take a significant amount of time to process, so some altcoins are designed to have lower fees and faster processing times. The “proof of work” requirement that requires a ridiculous amount of energy usage could be replaced with a different verification method, making the new altcoin more efficient and saving all the world’s energy from being sucked up to mine Bitcoin the way nanobots may one day suck up all the world’s matter in a grey goo nightmare scenario. Some altcoins, like Monero, are more anonymous by design, which attracts people who want to buy drugs online, for example. People who like the idea of cryptocurrency but think Bitcoin has serious technical problems are attracted to altcoins as a solution.
Activity: 260
July 31, 2018, 05:45:06 PM
Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency, but, technically, it’s a few other things. It’s software that people run (Bitcoin Core), and an underlying blockchain that keeps track of who has which Bitcoins.

While the concept of a blockchain was invented by the creator of Bitcoin, Bitcoin has no monopoly on blockchain technology. Other people can create their own cryptocurrencies and their own blockchains, and that’s generally what cryptocurrencies are.

For example, some of the biggest altcoins you may have heard of include Ether, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, and Monero.
Activity: 169
July 31, 2018, 05:22:02 PM
There are Bitcoin, and also there are Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Gold and B2X that we use it as an altcoin, but do we still need other altcoins? as i knew in the forum on the altcoin section there are much announcement about new altcoins almost everyday. do we still need that altcoins?

There won't be competition in crypto trading without those altcoins. If there's no competition, a market literally dies. The altcoins keeps the investors and traders in business.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 500
In CryptoEnergy we trust
July 31, 2018, 03:14:53 PM
Of course we need altcoins. In the world there are many areas in life and business that need blockchain technology. In addition, the new altcoins become better than the old - there is a natural selection. But still, I believe that there should be a regulation to avoid cheating
Activity: 102
July 31, 2018, 02:49:39 PM
For me yes, i need altcoin. Without them i can't earn huge income by participating any bounty projects and airdrop. Altcoins help me a lot of things to maintain my daily needs in my life.
You are lucky if you only earn on altcoins, and do not lose money because of scammers. Many investors stop trust alcoins because they lose their money. I hope it will end very soon and Menlo.one creators help to do it asap.
Activity: 129
July 31, 2018, 02:28:37 PM
yes we still need altcoins. Altcoins are created with different on usage. Crypto for healthcare, anonymity, banking etc. But theres too many shitcoins are being created without any purpose at all
Activity: 266
July 31, 2018, 02:26:32 PM
This is very important question in this world and there are a lot of  answers and each answer has its own rationale. In my opinion without altcoins there wont be cryptomarket
Activity: 266
Merit: 11
July 31, 2018, 01:12:43 PM
I think that we need Altcoin. Firstly, because it is cheaper and more people can afford it, secondly, it creates not bad competition to other coins. I think it's good for the market
Pages:
Jump to: