Pages:
Author

Topic: Do we Need Altcoin? - page 46. (Read 23653 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 10
August 02, 2018, 03:13:45 PM
Well, it is logical that you need. Not everyone can afford to have Bitcoin. And altcoins, a good alternative. Which will help to stay in the market. Have a good development. And the main thing is stable earnings.
Activity: 900
Merit: 503
August 02, 2018, 03:02:45 PM
There are Bitcoin, and also there are Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Gold and B2X that we use it as an altcoin, but do we still need other altcoins? as i knew in the forum on the altcoin section there are much announcement about new altcoins almost everyday. do we still need that altcoins?
Sure we do, but not all of them - only those alts that have additional features like smart contracts and improve  the characteristics of blockchain like speed and cost of transactions.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
August 02, 2018, 03:00:35 PM
There are Bitcoin, and also there are Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Gold and B2X that we use it as an altcoin, but do we still need other altcoins? as i knew in the forum on the altcoin section there are much announcement about new altcoins almost everyday. do we still need that altcoins?
Yes we need, because every alternative cryptocurrency represent an unique and innovative project, it is an ambassador of somebody's dream to make a world a bit better place.
Activity: 196
August 02, 2018, 02:47:29 PM
Let's be honest, Bitcoin's technology is not as mature, to be able to become a worldwide, everyday payment option. We need new innovations, and Alts can bring them.
Activity: 196
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
August 02, 2018, 12:46:52 PM
why not, you can choose whatever you want and whatever is more convinient for use. the trouble is how much can we trust to new comers, scam or not?
Activity: 82
Merit: 0
August 02, 2018, 12:44:26 PM
We need Altcoins as this is a good way to make a profit in trading . Altcoins very well stabilize the market, one Bitcoin is not enough .
Activity: 252
August 02, 2018, 12:10:43 PM
In my own mind altcoin is necessary because in the future will can still need it,  so we can still make money on it
Activity: 127
August 02, 2018, 11:57:19 AM
Each Altana your potential new altmin requires time for development.
Activity: 238
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
August 02, 2018, 11:30:52 AM
Altcoins are a must. If we don't have any altcoins now, Bitcoin may never be as popular as it is now. Altcoins has brought more vitality to this market, so their existence is necessary. They have also contributed to the development of this industry.

Yes, it is thanks to the unreal popularity of ICO, bitcoin in winter has grown so high. And if the altcoins die, the market will also end. We need to believe in altcoins.
Activity: 125
August 02, 2018, 11:26:18 AM
I need to concur that a portion of the altcoins are to a great degree excess available - their motivation is equivocal and they're for the most part utilized as "littler battling brands". That is the reason I'd go for ICO' since their motivation is straightforward - raise stores for the organization. There are numerous awesome tasks out there, as Restart Energy, Bee Token, SwissBorg, and Omnitude. I'm at present perusing a great deal about Cointed and Giftz... they appear to be pleasant yet I require more data - would it be a good idea for me to put resources into them before it's past the point of no return?
Activity: 406
Merit: 2
August 02, 2018, 05:18:13 AM
That will depends on is the altcoin beneficial in any ways either to the crypto world or the community if not most probably we does not need that.
Activity: 134
August 02, 2018, 05:13:56 AM
Altcoins are a must. If we don't have any altcoins now, Bitcoin may never be as popular as it is now. Altcoins has brought more vitality to this market, so their existence is necessary. They have also contributed to the development of this industry.
Activity: 140
August 02, 2018, 05:12:23 AM
On good words, it creates variety and basically allow different project owners to get their startup even more solid with their tokens trade-able hence valuable throughout the course, alt-coins are part of why bitcoin is that popular as they tend to be more 'advanced' than bitcoin in every way, and more development means better maturation on the cryptocurrency market which is good for the economy.
Activity: 61
August 02, 2018, 05:12:05 AM
The more altcoins on the market the better for all of us . First, we can make money on them, and second, they help to create applications for the phone and various platforms for crypto
Activity: 91
August 02, 2018, 05:09:14 AM
I've been thinking about the need for bitcoin cash for the past few months. Bitcoin cash is a community organization that supports large blocks of bitcoin. When there's a bitcoin jam. People will choose more bitcoin cash as payment or storage. Because bitcoin cash doesn't get clogged up and cheap transfer fees
Activity: 87
August 02, 2018, 05:04:43 AM
We really need ALTCOINS  Bitcoin cant perform all features as some new tokens will do, example is ethereum  which has smart contracts. Lips sealed Lips sealed
Activity: 119
August 01, 2018, 03:05:35 PM
Sure! Each tokens has its own ecosystem and application! More coins mean a more variation to cryptocurrencies! It is a natural thing! Wink
Activity: 462
Merit: 11
August 01, 2018, 03:02:09 PM
Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin Gold and everything else is shit. They are designed to distract attention. Altcoins are needed because there are such projects as Ethereum, EOS, Waves, NEO. They enable you to work with smart contracts.
Activity: 546
Merit: 252
August 01, 2018, 02:58:02 PM
New alt's in the crypto market are a good thing, because they positively change the digital world with their technologies and brand new revolutionary ideas. Altcoins represent new concepts and innovative technologies that drive the cryptomarket and the whole future economy.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
dApps Development Automation Platform
August 01, 2018, 02:52:04 PM
Most alternative coins do not benefit society. They are used only by speculators in order to trade in the market. These projects are likely to die.
Pages:
Jump to: