Pages:
Author

Topic: Do we Need Altcoin? - page 49. (Read 23653 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
July 31, 2018, 06:17:38 AM
There are Bitcoin, and also there are Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Gold and B2X that we use it as an altcoin, but do we still need other altcoins? as i knew in the forum on the altcoin section there are much announcement about new altcoins almost everyday. do we still need that altcoins?
Yes, because of that, crypto market is alive. Imagine if there is only Bitcoin and some altcoin, maybe the market will not go anywhere.
copper member
Activity: 448
Merit: 14
July 31, 2018, 06:15:47 AM
I think we need alternative coins. Because, some coins give unique opportunities, which are absent in Bitcoin. I personally like Ethereum, this is a great coin.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 250
July 31, 2018, 06:13:53 AM
Absolutely yes. Altcoins do some major aspect in cryptocurrency without it maybe the world of crypto is still at the process to make this forum more popular in order to have new comers of campaign. If we noticed this forum now there so many campaigns that have their specific coin really impressive and I am actually amaze with that. So we really need altcoins to build a better forum world of cryptocurrency.

Without altcoins then bitcoin will not grow as rapidly as it is today, the presence of altcoins makes the use of bitcoin increased as most trades use bitcoin vs altcoins rather than altcoins vs fiat.
Activity: 18
July 31, 2018, 06:11:43 AM
Altcoins help to variety the market and field of payment.
Activity: 728
Merit: 130
July 31, 2018, 06:09:34 AM
I think that without the altcoin market, the cryptocurrency will quickly fall into stagnation. Bitcoin can not meet all the needs of humanity in thedistributed ledger  technology .
Activity: 73
July 31, 2018, 05:50:59 AM
Of course Yes, the demand of investors for them is greater . New altcoins bring good competition, it is a great advantage for us .
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
July 31, 2018, 05:49:24 AM
Many altcoins have the potential to be established and more attention. Due to improved technology and selective service facilities. Altcoin is indispensable for traders like us, because it creates countless benefits. While bitcoin is only one source.
Activity: 33
July 31, 2018, 05:27:41 AM
altcoin yes particularly esteem since it helps glossy silks particularly great altcoin holds on the grounds that altcoin will profit particularly those with future altcoin like bitcoin and eth with those coins that are great and great hold
Activity: 224
Merit: 5
July 31, 2018, 05:23:19 AM
I think yes! Altoins create competition in the market, as each coin has its own history and technology. There would be a couple of coins on the market, then there would be a monopoly
Activity: 52
July 31, 2018, 05:20:48 AM
In order to have a lively competition in the market, this is obnazatelno necessary. After all, in jewelry they use not only gold, but also silver, platinum and other metals, so here, everything has its own buyer
Activity: 266
July 31, 2018, 05:18:46 AM
It's like if we want to be a reliable trader then takes altcoin. even if possible, a collection of many of the coins will be very helpful. With the more often we do, then the trading capabilities are also increasingly good. To invest in ICO also need altcoin. Thus altcoin for me is important.
Activity: 112
July 31, 2018, 05:17:28 AM
Absolutely yes. Altcoins do some major aspect in cryptocurrency without it maybe the world of crypto is still at the process to make this forum more popular in order to have new comers of campaign. If we noticed this forum now there so many campaigns that have their specific coin really impressive and I am actually amaze with that. So we really need altcoins to build a better forum world of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
July 31, 2018, 05:16:33 AM
Well, perhaps after the growth of bitcoin in recent years has attracted investors to enter the cryptocurrency market. Many altcoins have the potential to be formed and more and more attention. Due to improved technology and selective service facilities. Altcoin is very necessary for traders like us, because it creates countless profits. While bitcoin is only a single source.
copper member
Activity: 196
July 31, 2018, 05:11:19 AM
I think bitcoin has much more popularity in their market. we can buy altcoin as alternative.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
July 31, 2018, 05:09:32 AM
Bitcoin transactions have high fees and can take a significant amount of time to process, so some altcoins are designed to have lower fees and faster processing times. People who like the idea of cryptocurrency but think Bitcoin has serious technical problems are attracted to altcoins as a solution.
copper member
Activity: 196
July 31, 2018, 05:08:21 AM
I think bitcoin has much more popularity in their market. we can buy altcoin as alternative.
Activity: 223
July 31, 2018, 05:06:20 AM
There are good eggs among lots of bad eggs no matter how. Hence, we still need these Alt coins, the onus just lies on the users to select the good ones through research and curiosity. We should not forget that not everybody can afford investing into BTC, Bitcoin Hash, and all other Big ones. The new innovated coins that are generating good and qualitative community are like stepping stones for the poor or average Traders.
Activity: 132
July 31, 2018, 04:45:39 AM
Need, there is a comparison to know how good or bad, we can know the value of altcoin, in order to find a truly valuable currency, in my opinion most altcoins still have technical support. Provide the foundation and motivation for future development.
Activity: 182
July 31, 2018, 04:44:10 AM
Altcoins are important for experimentation with governance and different kinds of consensus mechanisms.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
July 31, 2018, 04:41:02 AM
I think these coins are really enough but everyone create new coins and a lot of coins that are not useful. But a lot of alt-coins like eth or ada are very important in this market.
Pages:
Jump to: