Pages:
Author

Topic: Do we Need Altcoin? - page 50. (Read 23653 times)

Activity: 229
Merit: 0
July 31, 2018, 04:35:10 AM
Yes we need altcoins because Altcoins has a lot of benefits it helps us to make much money.. I believe that Altcoins will give us a better future...
Activity: 30
July 31, 2018, 04:26:01 AM
After the success of Bitcoin, thousands of digital coins were released with the goal of serial, even replacing Bitcoin, like Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, Moreno. But do not really see altcoin as an alternative to Bitcoin, but a solution to diversify your portfolio. The Cryptocurrency market seems to be just a glider, they up or down together with Bitcoin's lead.
Activity: 43
July 31, 2018, 03:31:47 AM
obviously we require it on the grounds that each coin has its own idea and afterward the advantages of each coin is unique in spite of the fact that there are similitudes and in addition one of the primary is for exchanging use
copper member
Activity: 63
Merit: 4
A Great Firm You Can Trust For Managing Campaigns
July 31, 2018, 03:27:19 AM
Of course. We really need altcoins because it has its own use which other coins don't have. Also, we don't just rely on these coins you mention above. Traders don't buy only 1 or 2 type of coins. Traders buy those prospective ones. So if the price of BTC and other coins mention above will fluctuate, then we have another choice to buy.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
July 31, 2018, 03:24:13 AM
They do not just a coin. They are projects and blockchain based projects. I think 2017 increase because of alt coins new projects. I think we need alt coins
Activity: 42
July 31, 2018, 03:23:57 AM
definitely. that's money we need. BTC, ETH need some changes that increase value we made. we need way to solve this problem.
Activity: 183
July 31, 2018, 03:19:27 AM
subcoins is absolutely necessary because they enable the price of bitcoin to be balanced. creating new opportunities for investors. subcoins cause new projects to enter our lives.
Activity: 220
July 31, 2018, 03:16:56 AM
I do not think it's good for bitcoin to be a single currency and the market will not be able to continue and may crash. I think altcoin plays a big role in the cryptocurrency market and provides variations and alternatives for different types of investors and people with different ideas, time frames, and resources.
Activity: 322
July 31, 2018, 03:16:13 AM
Altcoins are a very good tool for making money and a great digital asset but you need to understand the market !
Activity: 476
Merit: 105
July 31, 2018, 03:14:25 AM
Yes we need other altcoins also. I don't think all the altcoins you mentioned can survive the crypto ish alone without the aiding of other altcoins. Bitcoin fork alone can make the crypto market, i think there should be competition from other angle so that we would know how to strive and pick race

No doubt, we need great altcoins and not shitcoins. These alts will let us earn the money that we can spend for our needs and improve our lives. I believe that these coins will gain: Ethereum, NEO, Cardano.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
July 31, 2018, 01:02:14 AM
Yes, for me Altcoin is quite important in the growth of cryptocurrencies because it is part of the technological development of any platform that provides benefits and adds communities to support the development of blockchain technology and we need altcoin.
Activity: 210
July 31, 2018, 12:47:18 AM
The ultimate such a huge array of altcoins is not necessary for anyone, but each product will find its buyer, it always works like this. Something more popular, something less. In the end, there will still be bitcoin and some altcoins behind which will be a real business and powerful technology.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
July 31, 2018, 12:36:21 AM
Yes we need other altcoins also. I don't think all the altcoins you mentioned can survive the crypto ish alone without the aiding of other altcoins. Bitcoin fork alone can make the crypto market, i think there should be competition from other angle so that we would know how to strive and pick race
Activity: 69
July 31, 2018, 12:10:14 AM
Indeed, we require altcoins particularly now that the market is experiencing tough circumstances. Be that as it may, when the bitcoin jogs up and all the altcoins pull themselves up there. Perhaps not so soon and rapidly, but rather progressively in any capacity. It's an ideal opportunity to purchase and hold. It stays to be seen for this superb snapshot of the market's turn.
Activity: 336
Merit: 2
July 30, 2018, 11:57:40 PM
New Altcoins are undoubtedly needed, but now it is very difficult for a simple investor to understand the prospects of these coins. And against the background of this popularity there are a lot of pyramids under the cover of crypto currency.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
July 30, 2018, 03:22:57 PM
Natural selection. Altcoins need but not in such quantity. Crypto market will put everything in place
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
July 30, 2018, 01:59:05 PM
Truly, we require altcoins to build our Bitcoins in light of the fact that Bitcoin alone won't give that numerous profits than altcoins due to little market tops. We likewise require some altcoins for exchanging between the trades in light of the fact that Bitcoin is way moderate and high expenses.
yes we desperately need altcoin because not everyone can hold bitcoin so many people choose altcoin including me.
Altcoin can also be very useful if only we do a good analysis. altcoin also plays a role in the market because with more and more altcoin traders it makes the crypto market more advanced.
Activity: 187
July 30, 2018, 01:47:47 PM
Yes of course crypto space requires alternative coins in this way we can evolve and there are many new alternative coins or tokens that have promising technology.
Activity: 448
July 30, 2018, 01:43:33 PM
we need those altcoin for us to find which is better and helpful,there lots of new project that offers almost same functions,and most of them are copycats ..but if future the real one will come out strong and make t difference above them all,not just those offering virtual servie but those general service too.i cant wait to see the future in which everything is a button away
I fully agree with you that many new projects almost duplicate each other. But I think that there should be fair competition and only the user, as well as investors should choose the best for themselves.
Activity: 452
Merit: 250
July 30, 2018, 01:24:54 PM
we need those altcoin for us to find which is better and helpful,there lots of new project that offers almost same functions,and most of them are copycats ..but if future the real one will come out strong and make t difference above them all,not just those offering virtual servie but those general service too.i cant wait to see the future in which everything is a button away
Pages:
Jump to: