Pages:
Author

Topic: Do we Need Altcoin? - page 51. (Read 23653 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 100
July 30, 2018, 01:23:33 PM
Truly, we require altcoins to build our Bitcoins in light of the fact that Bitcoin alone won't give that numerous profits than altcoins due to little market tops. We likewise require some altcoins for exchanging between the trades in light of the fact that Bitcoin is way moderate and high expenses.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
July 30, 2018, 01:21:22 PM
BTC is the backbone of the cryptographic market and it cannot exist without altcoins .
Activity: 125
July 30, 2018, 01:14:03 PM
Yes, the price of Bitcoin is relatively stable. If we want to get a good reward with a small amount of money, only altcoin
I think it has long been known to all. The more you want to earn, the more you have to risk. All popular tokens are stable and give little profit. But those tokens that only enter the market can give a stunning income or Vice versa drive you into terrible debts.
Activity: 616
Merit: 41
July 30, 2018, 01:09:43 PM
Altkoins are absolutely necessary. They are some kind of competing with the same bitcoin. After all, it must grow against the background of something else.
It's like that in the ordinary world there is a dollar or euro and other currencies of the countries of the second and third world.
Sincerely yours.
Activity: 30
July 30, 2018, 05:52:58 AM
Yes, the price of Bitcoin is relatively stable. If we want to get a good reward with a small amount of money, only altcoin
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
July 30, 2018, 05:49:20 AM
I think that the altcoins have their future little, but they will have their leaders in different spheres, this is definitely
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
July 30, 2018, 05:45:49 AM
Yes, we do need altcoins. Most of them offer alternative technical features that bitcoin does not have. They also have different transaction commission costs and speeds that certain users can't afford for Bitcoin.
Activity: 439
July 30, 2018, 05:32:19 AM
There are Bitcoin, and also there are Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Gold and B2X that we use it as an altcoin, but do we still need other altcoins? as i knew in the forum on the altcoin section there are much announcement about new altcoins almost everyday. do we still need that altcoins?
Altcoins are needed, that's the fact. They allow investors with small capital to be able to participate in the cryptobusiness. They allow people with small amount of money to invest and grow their money through it.
Activity: 88
July 30, 2018, 03:46:56 AM
Altcoins that arise after hard fork in bitcoin is inevitable. Developers need bitcoin updates. And we also need this. I could't imagine the price of Bitcoin now if there are no altcoins to make its price into something that we can afford somehow. But anyway have a bitcoinðereum biggest  proportion
Activity: 143
Merit: 19
ONe Social Network.
July 30, 2018, 03:40:00 AM
Some altcoins are simply created with the aim of earning and do not carry any innovations, other altcoins carry innovations in themselves thereby creating competition and thereby provoking Bitcoin developers to remain active and continue to develop innovations.
Activity: 236
Merit: 10
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
July 30, 2018, 12:02:58 AM
Will i think it depends on you because we cant control that there are some people who realy want to be in first place of coinmarketcap and besides that ICO is the most easy ways to raised money so far online.
Activity: 110
July 30, 2018, 12:00:10 AM
I think the real development of the blockchain is happening in altcoins right now. Bitcoin is only attempting to scale to solve their transaction problems. While with altcoins devs are attempting new things with blockchain tech which I think will better the future of bitcoin also.
Activity: 58
July 29, 2018, 11:59:22 PM
Cryptocurrency should be one, I think. Let it be Bitcoin. All the rest must be tokens and used in the ecosystems of certain projects. For example, the VLB project in which the system will perform basic calculations between businesses, for example, the manufacturer and the auto insurer, the parts manufacturer. The main function of the blockchain is a distributed database, which can not be distorted.
Activity: 117
July 29, 2018, 11:57:57 PM
crypto is needed not most effective for transactions because to this point there are just a few those who genuinely don't forget crypto because the currency used for charge there are extra humans the usage of it as an funding tool so despite the fact that there are already different bitcoins and coins you mentioned we still want altcoin as manner of investment
Activity: 112
July 29, 2018, 08:42:40 PM
Yes,the more Altcoins, the more chances to earn .
Activity: 938
Merit: 14
Earn more with Earn Network
July 29, 2018, 08:42:31 PM
The work and utilization of the Blockchain cannot be completed by Bitcoin alone and as such it is has become very necessary for altcoins to be generated. Each altcoin must have a specific idea and goal behind it which acts as a solution to a problem to mankind.
Activity: 350
July 29, 2018, 08:32:27 PM
Of course we need altcoins to make cryptocurrency be more competitive on developing progress. You know, any revolution will start from bubble by innovative one. 
Actually, in the market there are too many altcoins which look like the same, but some of them are really good and visionary.
Activity: 71
July 29, 2018, 08:01:12 PM
My response is surely yes. We need the altcoins. Bitcoin alone will not be enough to move the market. The altcoins stabilize the market.
Activity: 219
Merit: 14
July 29, 2018, 07:56:46 PM
i think we need, ETH - DASH - LTC - BCC For the next years

Activity: 924
Merit: 12
July 29, 2018, 07:53:55 PM
Maybe we need some altcoins but not  that number
There is many altcoins without meaning and they take just a place in exchanges with less than 1000 $ 24h volume
Pages:
Jump to: