Pages:
Author

Topic: Do we Need Altcoin? - page 59. (Read 23653 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 13
July 25, 2018, 09:22:33 AM
It seems to me that the crypto market now does not need Bitcoin Gold and the rest of the scam. And altcoins are a very important part of the crypto-currency ecosystem. They are irreplaceable, so they are so important. This is an integral part of the market.
Activity: 285
Merit: 101
io.ezystayz.com
July 25, 2018, 09:19:26 AM
of course, if in my opinion, it seems like coin also needs the latest generation to be the successor and in my opinion we also need to increase income like the project bounty that we will follow, why not need it? for a newbie who only knows about the bounty it seems that he still needs a new altcoin like that.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
July 25, 2018, 09:12:30 AM
There are Bitcoin, and also there are Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Gold and B2X that we use it as an altcoin, but do we still need other altcoins? as i knew in the forum on the altcoin section there are much announcement about new altcoins almost everyday. do we still need that altcoins?

Yes, I absolutely agree the fact that we do need altcoins. Many project are need to be establish in cryptocurrency for it to grow globally. Change is all around the corner of crypto market. We just need to embrace this.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
July 25, 2018, 09:06:57 AM
it's true a lot of new altcoin appear every day, I think we also need altcoin to keep our investment if other coins down there is still another coin rising, I also invest in altcoin

There are many projects, but not all will attract investments, and not all will be able to correctly distribute the collected funds. Be careful when choosing a project.
Activity: 140
July 25, 2018, 08:59:41 AM
The pioneer bitcoin is far from ideal, because the underlying software has flaws that have come to light over time. Therefore, the appearance of improved versions, altcoin, became inevitable.

Yes we do. Generally, Altcoins are created  to solve a specified problems.  not just that, that can also go as far  by rewarding its users for any activities on their ecosystem. There's a lot of spaces for new altcoins in the market.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
July 25, 2018, 05:03:13 AM
I think there are too many altcoins, I think it should be at most 100 altcoins. Many are made up of scam project and will disappear
Activity: 182
July 25, 2018, 05:00:04 AM
Ya I think alt coins definitely help the ecosystem grow and incentivizes new developers to build.
Activity: 126
July 25, 2018, 04:11:00 AM
Yes we need some altcoins but not too much because it is better to have altcoins, more coins it is better for us for the users, also if they heard about some coins/altcoins that is getting pump they are getting attract of it.
Activity: 224
July 25, 2018, 01:45:56 AM
It depends on the holder of cryptocurrency. It depends on yourself. For me, I would invest in some altcoin not only in bitcoin because altcoin is the best coin to hold for me especially if the project of the coin you chose has a potential, good community, good project and also good whitepaper and roadmap. I would suggest you to buy some NEO and ethereum because it has a potential. But always remember that you should do your own research so you can determine what you should do.
Activity: 373
Merit: 13
July 25, 2018, 01:44:18 AM
it's true a lot of new altcoin appear every day, I think we also need altcoin to keep our investment if other coins down there is still another coin rising, I also invest in altcoin
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
July 25, 2018, 01:44:14 AM
If Altcoin was made just to make money then no ,but if there is new idea then people make new coin or token its very normal we will have more and more tokens on market.
Activity: 224
"IGT-crypto - lifetime income from working exchang
July 25, 2018, 01:39:50 AM
thanks to the variety of altcoins we have a good opportunity to earn on trading
Agreed. The more tokens, the more movement in the market. And the movement is exactly what all traders need, because it is in the movement and money is created.
Activity: 168
July 25, 2018, 01:39:33 AM
Certainly. Because now the problem of world finance, this is an uncontrolled issue of money. A crypto currency just eliminates this shortcoming. With her help, we got a new round in commodity-money relations.
Activity: 98
July 25, 2018, 01:35:35 AM
many altcoins are very useful for all of us , thanks to them there are many interesting platforms .
Activity: 84
July 25, 2018, 01:34:02 AM
thanks to the variety of altcoins we have a good opportunity to earn on trading
Activity: 784
Merit: 255
July 25, 2018, 01:32:23 AM
It really needs to be a comparison of Bitcoin, because when Bitcoin stands alone I think Bitcoin has no price.

Bitcoin stands, then it continues to appear Ethereum, Litecoin, Dash, Monero etc.
Altcoins as a change of profit from bitcoin when exchanged, and also Altcoin is created to have different goals, there are gambling, health, technology research, Exchange, etc.
Activity: 168
July 24, 2018, 11:42:13 AM
There are Bitcoin, and also there are Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Gold and B2X that we use it as an altcoin, but do we still need other altcoins? as i knew in the forum on the altcoin section there are much announcement about new altcoins almost everyday. do we still need that altcoins?
Why not? You have to check altcoins like TAU, NEO and POWR. Believe me, you will be shook by these coins as they are totally incredible in their performance as well as great returns to the users.
copper member
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
July 24, 2018, 11:39:20 AM
It is very essential to have altcoins with the reason being that most projects have different aims and objective and the ultimate goal is to come up with something original or to add value to what already exists. A typical example is the congestion of transactions that bitcoin and etherium users experience sometimes. Having such problems at hand lead the birth of new projects that seek to rectify it.
Activity: 188
July 24, 2018, 11:13:45 AM
Of course we do. We all need altcoins man. It is necessary to get them because I won’t lie they are brilliant right now. Go have a look at PRG, ADA and EOS right now and you shall know why I am emphasizing.
Activity: 671
Merit: 103
Moni
July 24, 2018, 07:11:33 AM
Of course, we need alternative cryptocurrencies. Especially those altcoins that are now included in the TOP-10 have a good future, because these are really strong projects with a sought-after product that will benefit in the future. And unclaimed coins will simply die, giving way to top coins
Pages:
Jump to: