Pages:
Author

Topic: Do we Need Altcoin? - page 60. (Read 23653 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
July 24, 2018, 07:05:29 AM
I think we need. They bring new ideas to the market and that most important they create a competition for the market that will not allow the BTC to become a monopolist
That's right! I also think that without competition, the crypto currency would not be so interesting to everyone ...
Activity: 112
July 24, 2018, 07:03:48 AM
Altcoins need to get was in the trade . Of course we need them . Aldon brought a good innovation that have been used successfully
The world needs cryptocurrency. And not just financially. In our world absolutely all data is being falsified and I believe that the blockchain system will replace all the principles of data transmission in IT in the future
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
MOBU
July 24, 2018, 07:01:17 AM
Sure, we need it. Because, if we haven't altcoin, there is no any market exists. Altcoin also solves problems in multiple arrays such as banking, coal, game, energy, etc. This is my point
so far I use Altcoin to increase the profit that I have, and it really works. so, I really need an altcoin for some reason. but I'm so sure that so many people need altcoins, especially those who know how to use it.

Of course, they do. I, as well as you with the help of Altcoins,  build up your investment fund, every year it becomes bigger. I'm glad that on such projects as ETH, NEO, ADA, and others, I can increase the number of my Bitcoins.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 500
July 24, 2018, 06:56:44 AM
Sure, we need it. Because, if we haven't altcoin, there is no any market exists. Altcoin also solves problems in multiple arrays such as banking, coal, game, energy, etc. This is my point
so far I use Altcoin to increase the profit that I have, and it really works. so, I really need an altcoin for some reason. but I'm so sure that so many people need altcoins, especially those who know how to use it.
Activity: 77
July 24, 2018, 06:53:28 AM
Altcoins need to get was in the trade . Of course we need them . Aldon brought a good innovation that have been used successfully
Activity: 6
July 24, 2018, 06:51:14 AM
Activity: 50
July 24, 2018, 06:48:08 AM
Bitcoin and its forks don't cater to the all the potential use cases of the blockchain technology and there are going to be altcoins created which serve those markets.
Activity: 182
July 23, 2018, 03:49:14 PM
Bitcoins are only beginn. We need Altcoins, because we need new technologies. It can give only new Altcoins.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
July 23, 2018, 02:00:02 PM
I think we need. They bring new ideas to the market and that most important they create a competition for the market that will not allow the BTC to become a monopolist
Activity: 224
diceroll.xyz
July 23, 2018, 01:57:50 PM
We need altcoin in trading since altcoin exchanges can minimize the transaction fee. Altcoins are easy to carry out transactions on the web,peer-to-peer,mining process,all way are cheap.with the help of altcoins allcoin became more popular.we need to support altcoin because it will give best oppurtunities to us.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain
July 23, 2018, 01:45:09 PM
Yes we need aktcoin with Bitcoin. Cause technology of all aktcoins help us by many way and we can trade with several cryptocurrency to get huge profits.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
July 23, 2018, 01:44:32 PM
By saying do we need altcoin, and then differentiate slta to bitcoin is just nonesense. Every coin in the market is crypto and bitcoin is not different to the others. We dont actually need crypto because of real fiat currency we have. But still it exists and gets developed everyday. It is a product of our technology so why not embrace it.
Activity: 178
July 23, 2018, 01:41:14 PM
Yeah we need altcoin because of it's smart contract network and they have advanced technology in trading process. Altcoin has different process so we need it.
Activity: 364
July 23, 2018, 10:51:17 AM
There are Bitcoin, and also there are Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Gold and B2X that we use it as an altcoin, but do we still need other altcoins? as i knew in the forum on the altcoin section there are much announcement about new altcoins almost everyday. do we still need that altcoins?
with the advent of the new altcoin will add competition to other altcoins, it means that crypto development is more advanced as many companies or entrepreneurs who plunge into the world of crypto is good. but we are also cautious because now there are many potentially deceptive altcoins.
Activity: 290
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
July 23, 2018, 10:14:48 AM
There are Bitcoin, and also there are Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Gold and B2X that we use it as an altcoin, but do we still need other altcoins? as i knew in the forum on the altcoin section there are much announcement about new altcoins almost everyday. do we still need that altcoins?

Bitcoin or Altcoin is also just cryptocurrency. People usually seperate them because Bitcoin is the king in this market and other Altcoins are depending on it about the price. But basically, every coins (Bitcoin or Altcoin) all have private mission of them. So, Altcoin and Bitcoin are the coexistence
Activity: 275
Merit: 2
July 23, 2018, 10:12:12 AM
it seems that the way people to trade different different there is that using all of its altcoin there are choosing only some eg just choose BCH, ETH, BTG coin coins are famous for his project and exist in various markets, unlike other altcoin there are some altcoin in the release only in one market
Activity: 462
July 23, 2018, 10:10:45 AM

Yes, we do still need the other coins for any specific function other than storing value like bitcoins and bitcoin cash. Some alt coins are used to pay sites for entrances and others a problem solver for the internet. Alt coins are, in my opinion, more useful compared to bitcoins.
Activity: 89
July 23, 2018, 10:10:06 AM
Many altcoins in the market are growing for a very long time, but are growing. For me i'm totally trusted in altcoins because it was worth to earn some profit of it and it's better also to hold of them if this have a potential coins.
Activity: 19
July 23, 2018, 09:54:18 AM
Without new altcoins we cant go further with new innovations and uses for crypto. For example sibcoin is similar to dash but different in a good way because they fixed some of the problems that dash had.
Activity: 52
July 23, 2018, 09:53:29 AM
The new Altcoins also need adaptation inside the crypto to maintain its existence and increase its ranking. Altcoins that can survive and increase, will be a priority coin for investors. Thus, altcoins that are unable to meet the above criteria, then its presence in the crypto will be threatened with extinction, due to displacement by other more powerful altcoins.
Pages:
Jump to: