Pages:
Author

Topic: Do we Need Altcoin? - page 62. (Read 23653 times)

Activity: 278
Merit: 1
July 23, 2018, 07:56:11 AM
The world are seriously turn to technology, and it is very easily to pass information across the nation, base on that, every alt-coin has it potential usage that is in Crypto industrial, therefore alt-coin are still needed, for more expansion of the community.
Activity: 910
Merit: 100
July 23, 2018, 07:53:32 AM
yes we all know that coins that are in altcoins always experience growth, altcoins exist to balance bicoin prices. and with the presence of altcoins we have so many coin references for investment, and everyone is always looking forward to the new altcoins.
The market needs new projects, it supports the development of the crypto currency market, but too many new projects are also bad. If there are too many projects, some promising projects will simply be lost among a huge number of useless projects.

that's true as more and more new projects emerging will make the coin already on the market before it will be left by the investor, and I am not sure with the increasing number of projects whether it will be realized or just as a place to deceive investors.
Activity: 378
July 23, 2018, 07:51:34 AM
I think the top ten altcoins are exactly needed. Because the projects are all worthwhile and the teams are constantly working on their perfection, compete among themselves, there is a demand for these coins, and demand generates a price. Many coins have good prospects for growth, but not many realize their full potential.
But I hope one day trading will definitely be my main job. And I see the future in crypto as a platform for young investors. We are at the beginning and we have a lot to learn.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
July 23, 2018, 07:44:58 AM
I think the top ten altcoins are exactly needed. Because the projects are all worthwhile and the teams are constantly working on their perfection, compete among themselves, there is a demand for these coins, and demand generates a price. Many coins have good prospects for growth, but not many realize their full potential.
Activity: 210
W12 – Blockchain protocol
July 23, 2018, 07:38:50 AM
There are Bitcoin, and also there are Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Gold and B2X that we use it as an altcoin, but do we still need other altcoins? as i knew in the forum on the altcoin section there are much announcement about new altcoins almost everyday. do we still need that altcoins?
obviusly it's good for competion purposes, they compete to be most popular and for that they have to be easy to use and invest in
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
July 23, 2018, 07:34:07 AM
Well some are merely just a go at a get rich quick scheme by the “founders” and “team”. But others are simply trying to pioneer new technology that may be useful in the future within different markets.
Activity: 280
July 23, 2018, 05:41:19 AM
yes we all know that coins that are in altcoins always experience growth, altcoins exist to balance bicoin prices. and with the presence of altcoins we have so many coin references for investment, and everyone is always looking forward to the new altcoins.
The market needs new projects, it supports the development of the crypto currency market, but too many new projects are also bad. If there are too many projects, some promising projects will simply be lost among a huge number of useless projects.
Activity: 98
July 23, 2018, 01:50:28 AM
Activity: 378
July 23, 2018, 01:41:14 AM
Why not? If we didn't need them at all, no one would have created them at all and never.  I believe this is one of the best ways to make money quickly, without having to wait for a few months
Activity: 122
July 22, 2018, 06:16:24 AM
Of course, the role of different cryptocurrencies is different. The cryptocurrency can be integrated into different industries to give people more convenient services. I think this is a trend in the future development of cryptocurrencies. I believe this industry can do better. .
Activity: 56
July 22, 2018, 06:13:21 AM
Yes to make the price stable and to suppress the manipulated price increase. then with the altcoin everyone can buy or choose according to their needs.
Activity: 227
Merit: 3
July 22, 2018, 06:11:46 AM
Absolutely we need altcoins. There will have big missing if altcoins excluded in crypto because crypto form perfectly with bitcoin and the partnership of altcoins. That is the normal system in crypto world views whether you accept or not. Both are important in different fields.
Activity: 327
Merit: 15
July 22, 2018, 06:09:48 AM
There are Bitcoin, and also there are Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Gold and B2X that we use it as an altcoin, but do we still need other altcoins? as i knew in the forum on the altcoin section there are much announcement about new altcoins almost everyday. do we still need that altcoins?

everyone needs altcoins, but they choose good altcoins to buy, if altcoins are not good, someday will die
Activity: 98
July 22, 2018, 06:04:32 AM
If you are really going to scan all ICOs they are really pushing services or products that are different from each other. These coins are made especially for their projects, though in most cases it can be traded to other coins but the purpose that it serves is only for what it was planned for. Say, you would like to bet on a game you would need coins that may just be used for that, a betting coin. So that we need other altcoins for this purpose.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
Hodlers Network
July 22, 2018, 05:57:20 AM
we need altcoins but not much as now,, and wee need only a real altcoins not a shitcoins,
but, i believe the markets will select all of altcoins that deserve to be exist
Activity: 46
July 22, 2018, 05:51:08 AM
Of course we need. Bitcoin gold and bitcoin cash has a very high value so the new coins in the market are good to invest. New coins not only give a hope of trading to small investors but also give the opportunity to earn day to day profit.
Activity: 93
July 22, 2018, 02:13:58 AM
I think the real development of the blockchain is happening in altcoins right now. Bitcoin is only attempting to scale to solve their transaction problems. While with altcoins devs are attempting new things with blockchain tech which I think will better the future of bitcoin also.
Activity: 102
July 19, 2018, 03:48:58 PM
Bitcoin does not meet the demands of the market development for a long time. The society needs altcoins, new promising projects. I think eth is one of the  most perspective and useful now, but it is not an ideal, and we need different coins. I am sure that www.menlo.one become one of them.
copper member
Activity: 411
July 19, 2018, 03:47:26 PM
Apparently yes! without altcoins the space will definitely be otherwise because bitcoin cannot do everything besides transactions per second will almost come to a halt as thousands of transactions fly around every second. The space is divided just like you have the internet categorized and each having its own advantage that way they will be synergy between all of them.
Activity: 131
July 19, 2018, 03:35:07 PM
of course we need altcoin lainya because altcoin means a lot more open opportunities to invest because altcoin itself as a complement to the lack of bitcoin and like ethereum is also very important for us to exchange tokens into dollars and there are many reasons for the importance of coin-coin others.
Pages:
Jump to: