Pages:
Author

Topic: Do we Need Altcoin? - page 54. (Read 23653 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
July 28, 2018, 01:00:00 PM
Yes, we need altcoin in the digital currency world so people will have other options for investments. Imagine that the only coin in the market is Bitcoin, what if it will fail probably a lot of people will suffer who invested in it. Having alternative coins in the market will reduce the risking investing on it because you can divide your investments into different coins, so if one fails you still have other coins that could give you profit and recover other loss.
Activity: 85
July 28, 2018, 07:24:24 AM
Altcoins are needed as an alternative currency for those who want to pay and use other money. But I think so much of the altcoins, we simply do not need .
Activity: 144
July 28, 2018, 07:15:28 AM
we need altcoins. the more they appear on the market-the more we can earn.
Activity: 198
Merit: 100
July 28, 2018, 07:07:18 AM
I think this the cryptocurrency market really needs the altcoin. Because Bitcoin is to expensive and while Altcoins are offering us good return of investment with a little startup amount
Activity: 378
Merit: 119
July 28, 2018, 03:44:50 AM
Altcoins are very necessary for the cryptocurrency market, because they allow it to develop steadily. It is like young blood for the body, which supports the general condition and allows it to grow. Each altcoin represents a certain project, which solves some problem with the help of blockchain technology, and depending on potential and effectiveness of team the price for this coin is formed.
Activity: 599
Merit: 502
Token/ICO management
July 28, 2018, 02:41:59 AM
We are not asked if we need these forks, they are simply created. This is a great way to make money for their creators. In my opinion, these coins just parasitize Bitcoin's popularity.
Activity: 59
July 28, 2018, 02:41:40 AM
Yes we still need altcoin because it propose a new type of technology .For example ethereum uses smart contract .There are many useless altcoin but there are still some good altcoin which propose new technology which make our live easier.
Activity: 456
Merit: 102
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
July 28, 2018, 02:38:49 AM
There are Bitcoin, and also there are Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Gold and B2X that we use it as an altcoin, but do we still need other altcoins? as i knew in the forum on the altcoin section there are much announcement about new altcoins almost everyday. do we still need that altcoins?
Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Gold and B2X I have never invested in these coins, as they are not able to give quick profits to investors. The advantage of new altcoins is that they are convenient to use for quick money.
Activity: 672
Merit: 14
July 27, 2018, 08:12:15 PM
Altcoins are there to signify the vast usability of the Blockchain technology. Bitcoin is doing incredibly great on the market yet it needs the effort of altcoins to complete its work in some sectors of humanity's life.
Activity: 195
Merit: 10
July 27, 2018, 07:54:37 PM
Altcoins are needed to make the community popular. They are needed to provide the competition we need for the growth of a stronger community. It is quite obvious that wherever there is competition, they is competitive growth. And this is what we need as a community to progress.
Activity: 490
July 27, 2018, 07:53:41 PM
I think that we need good altcoins besides Bitcoins, because the more good altcoins, the more competition becomes.
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
July 27, 2018, 03:32:46 PM
I think that altcoins today play a major role in the cryptocurrency market, it is not good for bitcoin to be the only cryptocurrency, and the market will not be able to continue. My opinion is that altcoin provides an alternative for different types of investors.  Altcoins and bitcoin should complement each other rather than compete
Activity: 336
July 27, 2018, 01:29:19 PM
I believe, actually, that this is actually all about us, in order to increase the number of bitocans that are considered to be purposeful. Bitcoin will arrange this for me, if only he would arrange me luxurious in the future. Naturally, there are good and necessary. But for me, almost all of them will fade the significance of subsequently financing their own plans. In this sense, there are more plausible plans related to the evaluation of the plan and the subsequent withdrawal of tokens by means of a ransom.
Activity: 168
July 27, 2018, 12:57:45 PM
Of course, what you need, of course, a lot of them are fatal and will not exist for a long time in this market, but there are many good projects that will help you to make good money.
Activity: 148
July 27, 2018, 12:53:01 PM
I think one of the best ideas is to neutralize the wealth that can be obtained here. Some altcoins have their own specific functions .
Activity: 76
July 27, 2018, 12:51:10 PM
If theres no altcoin that exists today BITCOIN IS LONG DEAD. altcoins are food for the king.
Activity: 80
July 27, 2018, 12:48:16 PM
Yes, of course, we need altcoin, because it can make us have a good profit. And we can have some extra financial aside from our job. And this time altcoins are really in demand. As you can see it on news or internet.
altcoins are very important in terms of trading because bitcoin can lose value when all altcoins are disappear. Altcoins serve as pillars of bitcoin, to be stable and not collapse.
Activity: 630
"Venture into Sports"
July 27, 2018, 12:39:41 PM
Hi there,

I don't think that we need this much of altcoins but we definitely need them. One is superior to other in terms of features such as security, speed, privacy, utility etc. There are many technologists who come up with an idea to improve the predecessor. Since the industry is mature so they can earn a fortune so they go to create their coins instead of improving the existing ones. I understand that we will not have this much when the industry gets mature but, we will see more coming out everyday for quite some time I believe.

Kind regards,
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
July 27, 2018, 12:18:57 PM
Indeed obviously crypto space require elective coins in these way we can develop and there are loads of new elective coins or tokens that have promising innovation. In the event that there no other elective coins the innovation in the crypto space won't redesign and develop. There is an adage "No man is an island" two heads are superior to one and more is always better. Be that as it may, for me crypto space ought to do a few directions about this Initial Coin Offerings (ICO) the other method to present the new elective coins as there are parts poos coming and in addition tricks.
Activity: 117
July 27, 2018, 12:11:34 PM
I believe that we need altcoin for balancing and other development of the crypto currency industries. They need other coins that could represent how investment in crypto is safe and highly return.
Pages:
Jump to: