Pages:
Author

Topic: Do we Need Altcoin? - page 55. (Read 23653 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 253
July 27, 2018, 12:01:12 PM
Of course, we need altcoin to be a competitor of bitcoin, if there is no altcoin then it is certain that bitcoin is not attractive so it is too easy to control for those who have huge capital.
Activity: 420
Merit: 13
July 27, 2018, 11:58:36 AM
We need altcoin because it is a good alternative investment rather than bitcoin because there is a lot of good altcoins in the market that can give a lot of profit or even a higher return compare to the potential return of bitcoin so it is a good step to just spend some of our bitcoins or money to altcoins.
Actually, more profits mean more risk, this is the rule. You can't deny this truth. You earn a lot of profits from an altcoin, and at the same time you make that profit, someone also loses the same amount of money you received in that coin. For me, Altcoin has the role like its name, "Alternate Cryptocurrencies" for Bitcoin. Grin
And there is. It is impossible that everyone earned money. Someone has to lose them. You never want to be the one who loses money, but it happens. These are the laws of the market.
copper member
Activity: 228
Merit: 0
July 27, 2018, 11:49:59 AM
There are Bitcoin, and also there are Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Gold and B2X that we use it as an altcoin, but do we still need other altcoins? as i knew in the forum on the altcoin section there are much announcement about new altcoins almost everyday. do we still need that altcoins?

well crypto is more than just speculations, projects focus on different aspects to improve or disrupt industries and societies. Take a look at Poseidon Foundation for example uses Stellar blockchain to offset carbon footprints emissions.
Activity: 775
Merit: 11
July 27, 2018, 11:25:22 AM
There are Bitcoin, and also there are Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Gold and B2X that we use it as an altcoin, but do we still need other altcoins? as i knew in the forum on the altcoin section there are much announcement about new altcoins almost everyday. do we still need that altcoins?
crypto is needed not only for transactions because so far there are only a few people who actually consider crypto as the currency used for payment there are more people using it as an investment tool so even though there are already other bitcoins and coins you mentioned we still need altcoin as means of investment
Activity: 518
Merit: 23
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
July 27, 2018, 11:19:01 AM
The essence of an Alternate Coin is not always the token and its value. Alternate Coins are created because of their platforms and what it can do for the community. We can say that there are a lot of useful Alternate coins and one of them is Ethereum. We know that without Ethereum then there would be a lot less Alternate Coins because some of them were just based from Ethereum and also from Bitcoin. The platforms of this different Alternate Coins have specific jobs that can be done only by them.
Activity: 140
July 27, 2018, 11:08:15 AM

Altcoins are alternative coins. However, each of the existing alternative coins has their own purpose and definitely are not created specifically for the same thing.
Activity: 38
July 27, 2018, 11:04:40 AM
 Your question depends on why do you use alts.every popular alts have their aims and goals for example ethereum focuses on running the programming code,its olso used by app developers and its better to use than bitcoin in this situation(olso it's not bad for trading too).. In my opinion its good that there are so many alts because there is  competetive environment and it causes to compete each others, wich will develop alts.I hope that,they you will find  applicable use of i
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
July 27, 2018, 11:03:25 AM
Bitcoin does not meet the demands of the market development for a long time. The society needs altcoins, new promising projects. I think eth is one of the  most perspective and useful now, but it is not an ideal, and we need different coins. I am sure that www.menlo.one become one of them.

I agree that Menlo One might be one of the best projects launched this year, but Eth also has its own purpose imo. I think Eth may have its own shortcomings like Bitcoin but I think that it's doing better than the latter.
But in the case of altcoin, there is a need for competition and diversity and for me, in a market without competition, everything stops in place, construction stops. The good will keep on living, I do not think it bother to be too much.
Activity: 104
July 27, 2018, 10:58:35 AM
Those who are involved in bounty and drops, need. then these alcony transferred to bitcoin or other more common coins
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
July 27, 2018, 08:38:08 AM
We do not really need many coins and after a while, they will completely disappear. I invested for all time probably only 10 coins
Activity: 97
Merit: 2
July 27, 2018, 08:32:40 AM
Bitcoin does not meet the demands of the market development for a long time. The society needs altcoins, new promising projects. I think eth is one of the  most perspective and useful now, but it is not an ideal, and we need different coins. I am sure that www.menlo.one become one of them.

I agree that Menlo One might be one of the best projects launched this year, but Eth also has its own purpose imo. I think Eth may have its own shortcomings like Bitcoin but I think that it's doing better than the latter.
Activity: 434
Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data
July 27, 2018, 07:19:26 AM
Yes we need it to create more opportunity to those people who wanted to invest earn in few weeks and to make more platforms that are related to what we need and create more applications that can help all people. And to give a job to work those bounty hunters that are currently focus on working to some Altcoins to a better future to come in their life.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
July 27, 2018, 07:08:51 AM
We need altcoin because it is a good alternative investment rather than bitcoin because there is a lot of good altcoins in the market that can give a lot of profit or even a higher return compare to the potential return of bitcoin so it is a good step to just spend some of our bitcoins or money to altcoins.
Actually, more profits mean more risk, this is the rule. You can't deny this truth. You earn a lot of profits from an altcoin, and at the same time you make that profit, someone also loses the same amount of money you received in that coin. For me, Altcoin has the role like its name, "Alternate Cryptocurrencies" for Bitcoin. Grin
copper member
Activity: 35
July 27, 2018, 06:56:51 AM
Everyone knows that Bitcoin currently has the biggest value in the digital payment market which is accepted by many countries and many fields of trading and business. But the market still needs Altcoin to break out the monopoly power of Bitcoin which makes this coin become more higher in the market. All Altcoin will make market become more effective and useful for users, especially freelancer.  Smiley
Activity: 70
July 27, 2018, 06:43:28 AM
of course, thanks to altcoin, a lot of interesting platforms and mobile applications have appeared
Activity: 93
July 27, 2018, 06:42:43 AM
Yet most of the altcoins we simply do not need. But it will eventually go away . But we certainly need those that extend the utility of the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 8
July 27, 2018, 06:38:28 AM
inventing more altcoin is not such a bad idea, it helps the bitcoin to develop more vastly creating awareness to populist thereby helping other [altcoin] get to standard  
Activity: 7
July 27, 2018, 06:35:27 AM
altcoin is important. It gives us many options and makes the market more diversified
Activity: 388
July 27, 2018, 06:34:11 AM
As a bounty hunter, we need these new projects to give us the opportunity to get a bounty. As an investor, the new altcoin has more room to rise!
Activity: 252
July 27, 2018, 06:30:37 AM
I think  that every people have its own intellect even though lets say we wont need altcoins but there are minds who would really push that they would create a new coin and would plan to go the same path as bitcoin because we do have dreams to get rich either as a developer or just an investor.
Pages:
Jump to: