Pages:
Author

Topic: Do we Need Altcoin? - page 56. (Read 23653 times)

Activity: 55
Merit: 0
July 27, 2018, 06:30:23 AM
Some altcoins have a much better technology than bitcoin. So I think we need different altcoins. Although I'm not sure we need as many altcoins as we do right now.
Activity: 7
July 27, 2018, 06:26:04 AM
Its not necessary but to think off that it would be nicer to engage on more altcoins since it do extent the possibility on making money just like we do experience on engaging into bitcoin
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
July 27, 2018, 06:25:29 AM
I think that we need altcoins, but not those that are listed every day, but really good coins and competitive.
Activity: 446
Merit: 100
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
July 27, 2018, 03:46:12 AM
I understand that today a lot of extra altcoins. But I am sure that there will be new altcoins that will appeal to all.
Activity: 126
July 27, 2018, 02:09:10 AM
certainly, in the presence of altcoins we so have variations of coins in crypto. makes it easy for us to invest, because there are many options of coins you can choose for investment, from low to high prices. yes we really need altcoins.
Activity: 196
July 27, 2018, 01:59:29 AM
Many altcoins are safer than BTC and their transactions are faster. They are more anonymous and you can use these coins for different purposes: for ICO, buying / selling items on the internet, even paying at altcoin restaurants is an alternative cryptocurrency (for Bitcoin), and every alt offers the possibility.
Activity: 158
July 27, 2018, 01:52:03 AM
We need diversity so that no coin will have an ultimate monopoly. These new coins are an improvement over the older coins.  The world is a dynamic place and so this changes all the time.
Activity: 938
Merit: 137
July 27, 2018, 12:52:23 AM
There are Bitcoin, and also there are Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Gold and B2X that we use it as an altcoin, but do we still need other altcoins? as i knew in the forum on the altcoin section there are much announcement about new altcoins almost everyday. do we still need that altcoins?
Altoquines, that is, all kinds of crypto-currencies that are not bitcoins, become just the basis for crypto-currency, its most diverse and useful part. We need as much as possible such crypto-currencies, which would have many different useful functions in different spheres of our life. Do not pay attention to the fact that there are a lot of unprepared or simply fraudulent ICO projects. All of them pass through the market and it discards all unnecessary, leaving only useful types of crypto currency. This is the basis for improving crypto-ala.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 343
July 26, 2018, 08:55:05 PM
We need altcoin because it is a good alternative investment rather than bitcoin because there is a lot of good altcoins in the market that can give a lot of profit or even a higher return compare to the potential return of bitcoin so it is a good step to just spend some of our bitcoins or money to altcoins.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
July 26, 2018, 08:32:30 PM
yes, I really need altcoin, because altcoin can also help us get a good profit every day.
Activity: 129
July 26, 2018, 08:30:09 PM
of course I think we also need altcoin, because for us it is also a great way to earn profits in a short time, with our altcoin trading by buying cheap prices and we can wait for the price to go up, so we will also get a nice profit.
Activity: 420
Merit: 107
July 26, 2018, 08:23:41 PM
Yes, we need alts. In the future, if the entire payment system goes to this technology, everything will become much easier.
Activity: 57
July 26, 2018, 08:11:54 PM
I think we need altcoin because it have many activities that can earn than bitcoin, altcoin is another alternative of cryptocurrency, and it used has another opportunity to make money.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
July 26, 2018, 07:47:03 PM
I don't doubt that alts should exist because many of them cope with really important problems. Also many of them can't exist as independent blockchain so they should you other coins platform.

But on the second thought alts is become useful in the past months, some of them became successful and reach their achievements, I think we also need alts in a sense that if bitcoin will shut down, we have an alternative income.
copper member
Activity: 73
July 26, 2018, 07:24:59 PM
most of them are useless, except they have added value, the added value including community support, product of the coin, purpose and another. we are know bitcoin as a king of cryptocurrency, we know ethereum with their smart contract, dash with their masternode, every coin that has added value will be success
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
July 26, 2018, 07:16:12 PM
There are Bitcoin, and also there are Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Gold and B2X that we use it as an altcoin, but do we still need other altcoins? as i knew in the forum on the altcoin section there are much announcement about new altcoins almost everyday. do we still need that altcoins?
Yes we do. Altcoin is an alternative cryptocurrency (to Bitcoin), and each alt offers its possibilities. Many altcoins are safer than BTC and their transactions are faster. They are more anonymous and you can use these coins for different purposes: for ICOs, buying/selling stuff in internet, even paying in restaurant!
Activity: 229
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
July 26, 2018, 06:55:06 PM
Yes we need altcoin because altcoin is our alternative investment in crypto some us is choosing altcoin because it's affordable that to bitcoin and bitcoin cash. And it's good that there are alternative coin so we can choose a good investment that will give us a good return of profit.
Activity: 378
Merit: 2
July 26, 2018, 06:52:26 PM
What interest me most in crypo is the ability to manipulate the market for it to suit one's interest. Altcoins also remove the power of layout made make altcoins to rise.
Activity: 125
Merit: 2
July 26, 2018, 06:47:03 PM
Yes, we do need altcoins. Many of these altcoins are meant to solve particular problems and so the need for the project to be developed. I think the ones we don't need are the ones without real lefe use.
Activity: 238
July 26, 2018, 06:43:41 PM
Each coin develops technology of blockchain. Surely there are still many industries that are not targeted in the crypto. Although many potential crypto consumers have left this venture, as there are many fraudulent projects. Menlo.one can change the faith in the cryptocurrency, and it will enter our life faster.
Pages:
Jump to: