Pages:
Author

Topic: Do we Need Altcoin? - page 57. (Read 23653 times)

Activity: 1071
Merit: 500
July 26, 2018, 06:36:12 PM
In the case of the altcoins, there is a need for competition and diversity and for me, in a market without competition, everything is stops in place, development stops. The good ones will continue to live, i don't think it disturbing to be too many.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
July 26, 2018, 06:29:05 PM
Altcoin creates competition and competition for top currencies. They are undoubtedly needed by the crypto-market.
Activity: 382
Merit: 104
❤️❤️❤️
July 26, 2018, 06:07:56 PM
There are Bitcoin, and also there are Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Gold and B2X that we use it as an altcoin, but do we still need other altcoins? as i knew in the forum on the altcoin section there are much announcement about new altcoins almost everyday. do we still need that altcoins?
Of course need! Now new technologies are developing, new projects appear, with their" unique " coin. It is fashionable, technological and very convenient. Because every project wants to get its independence in the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 136
July 26, 2018, 05:52:54 PM
For me yes we need altcoin. Because altcoin have many qctivities that you can earn than bitcoin. Bitcoin for is obly for holding maybe in trading but not lilely in altcoin.
Activity: 224
July 26, 2018, 05:49:07 PM
From me personally, even though there are coins from bitcoin, bitcoin cash, etc., I still need altcoin. For me, altcoin is the savior of the way I invest and earn money. Most of the products produced by ICO are altcoin, and that is the income I can get in the tempo often with the various ICOs that I follow.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
APOLLOX Protocol
July 26, 2018, 05:16:34 PM
I don't doubt that alts should exist because many of them cope with really important problems. Also many of them can't exist as independent blockchain so they should you other coins platform.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
July 26, 2018, 04:41:05 PM
They are like stars in the sky beautifully decorate the sky. If they are then they need if they will be even more. Enjoy the stars while they are there
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
July 26, 2018, 04:36:02 PM
Altcoins are just another opportunity to make money, so we do need diversity in investment and we do need the more altcoins the better.
Activity: 350
July 26, 2018, 04:29:28 PM
There are Bitcoin, and also there are Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Gold and B2X that we use it as an altcoin, but do we still need other altcoins? as i knew in the forum on the altcoin section there are much announcement about new altcoins almost everyday. do we still need that altcoins?

these coins you mentioned are forks of bitcoin , also they serve only same purpose like bitcoin . for transaction as a currency .
while altcoins are issued for projects based on different concepts , from all fields . everything centralized can be turned decentralized so need alts for them specially to fund those projects in ICO .
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
July 26, 2018, 04:26:46 PM
each altcoin has a different character. that's the main reason why another altcoin is still needed because the system owned any altcoin is not the same and certainly have advantages and drawbacks of each. In addition altcoin new technology also brings new innovations even could certainly is better than the old altcoin.
Activity: 140
July 26, 2018, 04:24:56 PM
I think new cryptocurrencies are needed, they bring more vitality to the industry. If only some excellent cryptocurrencies are needed, then the development of this industry is limited, because of their participation, this The future of the industry is likely to develop even better.
Activity: 123
July 26, 2018, 04:22:58 PM
95% of the alt coins on the market are useless and don't have any future in my opinion. But the best of them like Ethereum, Ripple, EOS etc. will definitely achieve good results.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
July 26, 2018, 04:22:07 PM
we need altcoin because through these coin we can promote the community who supports cryptocurrency. Altcoins is a wonderful blessing for all of us
Activity: 427
Merit: 101
July 26, 2018, 04:21:34 PM
Yes of course! Crypto space need alternative coins in these way we can evolve and there are lots of new alternative coins or tokens that have promising technology. If there no other alternative coins the technology in the crypto space will not upgrade and evolve.
But for me crypto space should do some regulations about this Initial Coin Offerings (ICO) the other way to introduce the new alternative coins as there are lots shits coming as well as scams Undecided.
Activity: 378
Merit: 17
July 26, 2018, 04:05:08 PM
No everyone can afford mining or buying Bitcoin, so I guess altcoins are poorer people's choice. We need altcoins also because they have a potential to make us more profit than Bitcoin. We risk but altcoins don't require as much capital as Bitcoin.
Activity: 154
July 26, 2018, 01:20:57 PM
Yes, we definitely need altcoins. Every altcoins have a platform and they have token tokens as their product.. Only Bitcoin and forks are sufficient for trading but there is no benefit in other areas.
Activity: 53
July 26, 2018, 01:00:52 PM
Yes, we need altcoins, but we don't need more than we already have, we only have 1200 coins and nobody follows them, everyone follows the most popular and they try to follow it if they see how much they can do.
Activity: 178
July 26, 2018, 12:58:25 PM
From my point of view altcoins are really good as they help the market to compete and to motivate others to create good variants and options for us, consumers to use. I am always a fan of variety oppose to monopoly. That is why I believe that it is good to have usable altcoins.
Activity: 182
July 25, 2018, 06:41:58 PM
If Altcoin was made just to make money then no ,but if there is new idea then people make new coin or token its very normal we will have more and more tokens on market.

Too much is not good
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
July 25, 2018, 02:54:14 PM
In my humble opinion, We need altcoins in the market because it balances the entire cryptocurrency market and it leaves people a choice where they want to invest their money. Imagin that Bitcoin is the only cryptocurrency in the market, bitcoin will probably stable and one only reason why people earn huge profit in the market its all because of volatility.
Pages:
Jump to: