Pages:
Author

Topic: Do we Need Altcoin? - page 64. (Read 23653 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
July 16, 2018, 05:17:18 PM
Yes, if we advance on the tech than they are necessary.
Activity: 182
July 16, 2018, 05:16:31 PM
With various cryptocurrencies we have a  different technologies. So we need.
Activity: 70
July 16, 2018, 05:05:56 PM
Any other coin other than bitcoin is an altocoin and yes we need altocoin. It has helped to expand the crypto economy more and a lot of innovation has been popping up ever since.
Activity: 179
Merit: 10
July 16, 2018, 04:40:52 PM
Alternative cryptocurrencies are filling the gaps that bitcoin cannot and is not able to fill, So we are definitely in desperate need for something like cryptocurrencies alternatives.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027
July 16, 2018, 12:11:05 PM
Altcoin is must needed to boost the price of Bitcoin as bitcoin is the main currency conversion and valued for all altcoins, same means due to this altcoins bitcoin movement is also high.
Activity: 112
July 16, 2018, 12:01:38 PM
We really need altcoins, though there are lots of altcoins everywhere, but trust me we still need more
The more the competition, the more the standards Will be.
each and every one of them will want to set standards which makes it more competitive and okay
Not one altcoins deciding.
Activity: 224
July 16, 2018, 11:56:30 AM
And why not, they are doing a lot of work on the market, if there were no altcoins, then many people would not even go to the crypto because many traders are dealing with new coins themselves!
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
July 16, 2018, 11:44:45 AM
in my opinion. the benefit of this goes only in the screw of weak competition between other coins and makes the market much more diverse. but everyone should understand that the appearance of new coins is in no way a competition for bitcoin.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
July 16, 2018, 11:24:00 AM
Like the currency that exists around the world where usd become the currency that currently leads the currency of all countries, do we have to change the currency of our country? Likewise with the presence of bitcoin as the mother of all coin eyes that exist, all will run in accordance with their respective functions. Altcoin is also very important for hunting and the potential for greater profit in the trading world, for me bitcoin and Altcoin are just as important.
Activity: 500
Merit: 100
July 16, 2018, 11:15:09 AM
in my opinion, altcoin the great also plays an active role in cryptocurrency. bitcoin is too high it costs to reach the most people and altcoin give an alternative easy to get through the price is several inches away bitcoin but altcoin also gives many advantages not less with bitcoin.
I think we need new altcoins because competition is always a good thing for the crypto business. The more coins, the higher the market valuation. New altcoins open the way for innovation, and it's a positive thing.
Activity: 364
July 16, 2018, 10:44:45 AM
In my own opinion, Altcoin is what makes Bitcoin Bitcoin these days. If we do not have altcoin now, bitcoin will never get that kind of popularity right now.
But we also need to, thanks to alternative crypto currency, in order to have market diversity and something similar to competition. If this continues, and I am sure it will, sooner or later the market will absorb the entire world economy, and this can not be achieved without alternative crypto-currencie.
Activity: 462
July 16, 2018, 10:39:47 AM
In my own opinion, Altcoin is what makes Bitcoin Bitcoin these days. If we do not have altcoin now, bitcoin will never get that kind of popularity right now.
Activity: 95
July 16, 2018, 10:37:58 AM
we need many more altcoins to cater for different segments of society, not just as a currency
Activity: 124
July 16, 2018, 10:36:30 AM
in my opinion, altcoin the great also plays an active role in cryptocurrency. bitcoin is too high it costs to reach the most people and altcoin give an alternative easy to get through the price is several inches away bitcoin but altcoin also gives many advantages not less with bitcoin.
Activity: 152
July 16, 2018, 10:15:32 AM
More and more tokens indicate the prosperity of the encryption world to a certain extent, but only the truly persistent token can survive.
Activity: 280
July 16, 2018, 10:11:54 AM
I think it is a yes, we need other Altcoins, as many people engage in cryptocurrency, it is good to have altcoins other than bitcoins as an option now that Bitcoin price is too high in the market. Also, we have to be more experimental to discover other new things such as altcoins, when it comes to investments and in the world of cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 252
July 16, 2018, 09:14:38 AM
Of course, think of every Alcoin as a big company, they create their own Alcoin to grow and for many people to invest in. It helps people make more money if they succeed. Buddy is a Buddy project to create good products that help people grow in all aspects. So I believe Buddy will grow and Alcoin is a necessity
Activity: 98
July 16, 2018, 08:36:04 AM
I think they're necessary, to be honest, I don't mind . the more altcoins the better . Soon the strongest will remain, and the weak will disappear
Activity: 58
July 16, 2018, 08:23:21 AM
Yes, it creates competition which forces others to work harder. Imagine if Amazon was the E commerce company, they'd just jack their prices up.
Activity: 462
July 16, 2018, 07:03:10 AM
Yes, we need altcoin because many users here working for the bounty and earning on that free token. They can really gain a high profit and can give them money to buy what they need. The prices now are very low, but we will wait for a few months.
Pages:
Jump to: