Pages:
Author

Topic: Do we Need Altcoin? - page 65. (Read 23653 times)

Activity: 50
Merit: 0
July 16, 2018, 06:53:52 AM
I think the market is quite different altcoins ) I don't know why we have such a huge number
Activity: 132
July 16, 2018, 06:11:33 AM
True, Think of it as a different fiat currency you might want to invest. Perhaps more people think of dollars and dollars as real currencies, but fiat currencies will one day be needed in the future.
Activity: 28
July 16, 2018, 06:08:34 AM
For now we still need, with the price of altcoin is not too expensive like bitcoin, then the transaction is also easier when making a payment. And altcoins giving a chance to earn money because of the bounty.
Activity: 210
July 16, 2018, 05:57:02 AM
The current situation looks very similar to what we had 4 years ago amid the Gox bubble. A large number of new ventures are absent. Because I want to think sooner or later BTC time will be replaced by some other money. Obviously we have excessive amount of altcoin, but most will be removed from the showcase after some BTC accidents.
Activity: 136
July 16, 2018, 05:47:23 AM
From me personally, I honestly I really need altcoin. What's more, I am a beginner who has not mastered full knowledge of crypto, so I have not been able to make decisions quickly and accurately in choosing the coins I will make my investment. In addition, I do not have enough capital if I have to start my investment in bitcoin. With the altcoin, it has saved me to be able to choose a coin with an affordable price and with a qualified quality.
Activity: 364
Merit: 12
SWIPE-Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data
July 16, 2018, 05:40:09 AM
Unfortunately, the greater the number of altcoins prevents earn money. That is, the more altcoins, the less chance to get the maximum profit from a single altcoin (for example NEO)
Activity: 49
July 16, 2018, 05:38:52 AM
The purchase of altcoins in the early stages gives huge bonuses! I will always buy them at the very beginning of the ICO stage
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
July 16, 2018, 05:38:25 AM
Yes, I really need another Altcoin because by looking at the experience of many people who are here. They get a lot of advantages because investing in Altcoin. Surely we have to be careful and make an investment in the growth of Altcoin is very good.
Activity: 98
July 16, 2018, 05:33:24 AM
despite the fact that there are more than a thousand altcoins on the market , I think we still need altcoins
Activity: 214
July 16, 2018, 05:28:37 AM
Altcoins are critically important to having a diverse & healthy crypto economy IMO. All good altcoins will have their specific use case/purpose & competition is important to drive innovation. Having said that, a lot of the Altcoins are poorly run or straight up scams & need to die off, which will happen. But the good Altcoin projects that survive will become critically important.

Imagine when the internet first started up, people asking why we need multiple websites when we could just have one website that does everything? Sounds silly in hindsight doesn't it?
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
July 16, 2018, 05:21:28 AM
Each altcoin has its purpose, at least they should have... So, yes, we need this variety in order to cover some particular use cases. BTC for me just currency-coin for trading. It is its purpose.
Unfortunately, not all altcoins have real value and use cases to cover. Because of that, about 95% of current altcoins will die soon. But don't worry, even more new coins will be born and the coin-lifecycle will start all over again Smiley
Activity: 59
July 16, 2018, 04:45:18 AM
many altcoin is useless but some of them are really good.Some altcoin such as ethereum, solve many of our daily problem.
Activity: 199
July 16, 2018, 04:42:48 AM
I think we need the altcoins. some of the successful altcoins can grow in price several times in a short time.
Activity: 412
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
July 16, 2018, 04:40:34 AM
Some altcoins have a much better technology than bitcoin. So I think we need different altcoins. Although I'm not sure we need as many altcoins as we do right now.
Activity: 504
July 16, 2018, 04:33:39 AM
There are Bitcoin, and also there are Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Gold and B2X that we use it as an altcoin, but do we still need other altcoins? as i knew in the forum on the altcoin section there are much announcement about new altcoins almost everyday. do we still need that altcoins?

We need alt coins. Alt coins are another source for the next big thing that can replace bitcoins. Alt coins have been the developing grounds for future tokens or coins that are more useful compared to what we have today. People and developers a like are advocates of alt coins.
Activity: 196
July 16, 2018, 04:13:40 AM
Altcoins are certainly very useful for crypto , with the arrival of new altcoins there are new projects
Activity: 99
July 16, 2018, 03:45:17 AM
In my opinion, we all still need altcoin for investment vehicles or for trade means.
Altcoin has an important role in supporting the development of Cryptocurrency market in the world.
Much has happened in the Cryptocurrency market so today the market is growing and becoming a lot of Cryptocurrency users.
Activity: 252
July 16, 2018, 03:37:45 AM
Of course, we need!:) Altcoins are created to be the part of different ecosystems where people use they to entire circulation. There are a lot of different areas where we can't use bitcoin - there we need altcoins.
Activity: 159
July 16, 2018, 03:32:50 AM
Clearly we have an excessive number of altcoins, yet they will be for the most part wiped out from showcase after some more drawn out BTC crash. Circumstance as of now looks exceptionally similiar to what we had 4 years back amid Gox bubble. Huge amounts of new undertakings absent much sense. As I would like to think sooner or later of time BTC will be superseded by some other money.
Activity: 168
July 16, 2018, 03:29:07 AM
I think so, we need the altcoins . The more altcoins the more opportunities to earn on them
Pages:
Jump to: