Pages:
Author

Topic: Do we Need Altcoin? - page 66. (Read 23653 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
July 16, 2018, 02:45:58 AM
Thanks to new altcoins we can earn with the help of trade . the more altcoins the better
Activity: 588
Merit: 10
July 16, 2018, 02:42:35 AM
In fact many have been able to survive only with the bitcoin only. However, for a true trader, of course is in need of altcoin. That's where this altcoin lot gives you the chance to get to short-term trading.
Activity: 87
July 16, 2018, 02:28:19 AM
I think we need altcoin for innovation, with blockchain technology, many people are able to raise money to finance and create their projects around blockchain like Ethereum.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
July 16, 2018, 12:18:08 AM
Most alternative coins are useless and they will not be used in people's lives. I think that only 10-15% of the projects can really benefit most people.

Many new altcoins are coming out but only few of them are good, most of the alts failed but of course there are still interesting and have a good concept based on their own blockchain technology.
Activity: 303
July 16, 2018, 12:12:14 AM
I think we still need altcoint for additional investments besides bitcoint, bitcoint is the best investment among other coints, but altcoint also has good potential for future investment, so I think we still need altcoint for future investment
I think Altcoin is indispensable to support BTC in generating new transaction blocks every time, we know after launch of other altcoin makes bitcoin increasingly trending topics and attracting other investors to crypto in particular. is a great buzz to start a new technology that is a more widespread blockchain to the world
Activity: 252
July 15, 2018, 10:58:38 PM
I think we still need altcoint for additional investments besides bitcoint, bitcoint is the best investment among other coints, but altcoint also has good potential for future investment, so I think we still need altcoint for future investment
Activity: 173
July 15, 2018, 10:42:45 PM
It is true that bitcoin is a coin that has been very good. But we also need other coins that do not lose potential. This is to support investment and trading way in order to be great. So that we can also continue to harvest profits, despite the price being down bitcoin.
Activity: 111
July 15, 2018, 10:28:12 PM
Not very many coins are indicating gigantic potential as far as advancements through this blockchain innovation. Innovation is making to persuade about putting into the task, some campanies are indicating potential towards the improvement which prompts increment selection Bitcoin and different altcoins.
Activity: 303
Merit: 15
July 15, 2018, 10:23:46 PM
Only a few coins can't satisfy everyone's needs. Only more coins can push the development of the whole market. This brings us more choices.
Activity: 104
Merit: 1
July 15, 2018, 03:38:46 PM
We need altcoins, it provides variety and a way to diversify. We just don't need the vast majority of them. But it would be silly to think that they shouldn't be here.
Activity: 334
July 15, 2018, 10:14:15 AM
i think we need Altcoins, but we don't need more, then we already have what I think we have 1200 coins in all and no one followed them all with the most popular ones, and if they see how much they can do, they just try to follow one.
Activity: 82
July 15, 2018, 10:12:19 AM
With the coin we can make more profit than we expect and we can have more choices which will make our investment more safe.
Activity: 406
Merit: 104
https://sne.su/
July 15, 2018, 10:11:21 AM
Of course, we need, thanks to alternative crypto-currencies, we have a diversity of the market and something similar to competition. If this continues, and I am sure that it will, sooner or later the market will absorb the whole world economy, and this can not be achieved without alternative crypto-currencies.
Activity: 38
July 15, 2018, 09:39:43 AM
They're generally useless and they were designed to create an environment where the rulers of it are the cretors of it. Think about roger ver, you'll see my point.
Activity: 41
July 15, 2018, 01:33:35 AM
As a matter of fact, it resembles you asking 'do we require samsung while we have apple. The bitcoin is the primary cryptographic money, it's a trigger for made of another digital currency. Be that as it may, as a first crypto, there ought to be as yet numerous imperfections in it. Then again, there's a people or may be a gathering who need to make an option that is superior to bitcoin capacity, and after that new crypto was conceived and we call it altcoin. What's more, it's occurring constantly. So yes, we require it as a correlation for its ease of use.
Activity: 158
July 15, 2018, 01:25:04 AM
Yes, we need altcoins because bitcoin is not easy to earn unlike the alternative coins. We that altcoins are much differ in bitcoin in terms of the convertion rate.
Activity: 378
July 14, 2018, 09:47:05 AM
Most alternative coins are useless and they will not be used in people's lives. I think that only 10-15% of the projects can really benefit most people.
Activity: 81
July 14, 2018, 09:43:13 AM
We can see it through the tendecy of blockchain involving in each sphere. Banks, trades servises even education is swithcing to blockchain platform. UThere is oroject called teachmeplease. And I was impressed knowing that they are planning to reform edu system. So, I think that we need alcoin for sure to support this changings
Activity: 434
July 13, 2018, 06:34:53 PM
There are a lot of coins that are more than needed because their technology is more than good, so i think that yes, they are needed here in crypto for different kind of stuff

of coursr, we need altcou s, why not, they are one lf the gratest way to make a libpvung, the most interesting o e
Activity: 434
July 13, 2018, 06:34:11 PM
There are Bitcoin, and also there are Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Gold and B2X that we use it as an altcoin, but do we still need other altcoins? as i knew in the forum on the altcoin section there are much announcement about new altcoins almost everyday. do we still need that altcoins?
in  y opnion alrcoins are so good and they are one of the best way to earn money, so why not to try and earn
Pages:
Jump to: