Pages:
Author

Topic: Do we Need Altcoin? - page 69. (Read 23653 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 21
July 10, 2018, 12:19:33 AM
In my opinion, we need crypto-altkins, but not all. Crypto Markets, unfortunately, are full of useless, dead coins. In my opinion, it will be better if some coins become strong enough to become a real rival bitcoin, and an etherium.
Activity: 952
Merit: 274
July 10, 2018, 12:14:14 AM
There are Bitcoin, and also there are Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Gold and B2X that we use it as an altcoin, but do we still need other altcoins? as i knew in the forum on the altcoin section there are much announcement about new altcoins almost everyday. do we still need that altcoins?
Yes, we need altcoins. There are many characteristics that the altcoins have and bitcoin doesn't have. Altcoins have different purpose in our society, most of them are solving the slow payment system. I am sure that many more people will patronize altcoins.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
July 10, 2018, 12:10:29 AM
We definitely still need altcoins from the top-10 of coinmarketcap. Some of them are way better than bitcoin from technological point of view, others are connected with smart-contracts or other aims not connected with bitcoin.
Activity: 102
Merit: 0
July 10, 2018, 12:05:51 AM
Coins like NEO , DOGE , DGB , OMG , NXT , WAVES.... all have uses beyond the coin themselves . Answer this question: Why do we need Apple, Google, Facebook, Whisper, Kik, Slack etc, we already had IRC, MSN, ICQ etc? And you will answer your own !
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
July 09, 2018, 12:40:44 PM
The situation is very twofold, because on the one hand it turns out that if we have bitcoin, then we do not need anything else, but on the other hand it turns out that if bitcoin does not have competitors, it will very quickly lose itself.
Activity: 1176
Vave.com
July 09, 2018, 12:37:42 PM
altcoin with the customs of micro and nano switches on figure to gives of reference as trader to work with less on risks on displacement as managing tasks with submission of funds to dispute with excess as attaining table of market with the exchange.

Activity: 1050
Merit: 250
July 09, 2018, 12:32:12 PM
As long as the crypto world is still popular, innovations will always be present to adjust the development of crypto technology. With the altcoin then it will give us the option to invest, because if we want to sell in the market then we can not rely on only 1 coin, but if a lot of coin options then we can benefit.
Activity: 69
July 09, 2018, 12:22:38 PM
Yes, we do. Bitcoin needs a competition to get better. But i agree that there are too many altcoins right now, and a lof of them are completely useless Lips sealed
Activity: 116
July 09, 2018, 11:14:49 AM
We need altcoin since it create a playground for testing features and concepts that would never make their way quickly into bitcoin.The crummy coins with nothing to offer are noise that you'll find in any natural system. The altcoin with something to offer are the signal. We must take the good with the bad.
Activity: 51
July 09, 2018, 11:13:42 AM
market without alcoin. Where will it go? I think alcoin will make the market more exciting
Activity: 140
Merit: 6
July 09, 2018, 11:09:22 AM
while we get the profit from the coin, I think we really need it. the emergence of new coins every day is proof that cryptocurrency continues to grow and the current market competition is also increasingly fierce. many new coins appear every day but many coins are destroyed every day. I think when we get a profit, that's a good thing
Activity: 84
July 09, 2018, 10:39:24 AM
of course we need or  otherwise those who were holding BTC will remain
Activity: 395
Market Integration Platform
July 09, 2018, 09:58:31 AM
There are Bitcoin, and also there are Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Gold and B2X that we use it as an altcoin, but do we still need other altcoins? as i knew in the forum on the altcoin section there are much announcement about new altcoins almost everyday. do we still need that altcoins?
For me it is so much more interesting to play with alternative cryptocurrencies then to go with the common one, because they are so much more diverse, and they are very volatile, so because of that they would be more risky to invest in.
Activity: 108
July 06, 2018, 11:09:09 PM
I think we need altcoin for innovation, with blockchain technology, many people are able to raise money to finance and create their projects around blockchain like Ethereum.
Activity: 70
July 06, 2018, 10:29:56 AM
In theory no, only very few is needed. Supposedly, only those that is universally tradable and accepted by different entities like bitcoin. The next generation is ethereum and the successors must be better than ethereum or any existing coin.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
SEMUX
July 06, 2018, 03:38:38 AM
If you compare altcoins and bitcoin in terms of profitability, then altcoins give the maximum profit! For this reason, they are important for the world of cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 71
July 06, 2018, 03:38:20 AM

of course, the more altcoins that arise, the more our references to investment, the more coin options for investment. because altcoin has a good effect on crypto. so it will not be a problem if there is a new altcoin
Activity: 434
July 06, 2018, 03:37:52 AM
Well this question is quite subjective in the sense that the upcoming numerous altcoins that are coming up are mostly going to be used on certain projects and platforms and so if you want to be part of such a platform or invest into such a project then you will need the altcoin but if you have no plans on being part of any project then you don't need those altcoins. The choice is yours pal
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
July 06, 2018, 03:34:55 AM
Yes we certainly still need altcoint, especially ethereum, there are many kinds of altcoint, but the most potential is ethereum, many ico platforms use ethereum, this coint also has its own advantages
Activity: 98
July 06, 2018, 03:33:56 AM
Yes ofcourse, because without altcoin the price of bitcoin will not rise or any changes or price. Altcoins is the one of the sign when the Bitcoin will rise or up.
Pages:
Jump to: