Pages:
Author

Topic: Do we Need Altcoin? - page 68. (Read 23653 times)

Activity: 45
Merit: 0
July 10, 2018, 02:47:48 PM
Of course we need Altcoins. Bitcoin is a great crypto currency, but there are a lot of Altcoins which offer new opportunities and Bitcoin doesn`t. Everything depends on what you need. On this basis, you should choose which crypto currency it is best to use for your needs.
Activity: 395
Merit: 100
Market Integration Platform
July 10, 2018, 10:45:24 AM
As you all know, alternative cryptocurrencies mostly are representing the projects that they have behind, so every ICO that is going on need to have some alternative cryptocurrency tokens issued in order to get are those Investments than they need.
Activity: 98
July 10, 2018, 09:52:11 AM
In theory no, only very few is needed. Supposedly, only those that is universally tradable and accepted by different entities like bitcoin. The next generation is ethereum and the successors must be better than ethereum or any existing coin
Activity: 322
July 10, 2018, 03:08:39 AM
actually altcoin is needed in addition to we invest in BTC, but not all altcoin that can be used as an investment, choose altcoin that has a lot of interest and have a good transaction development, XRP and ETH is an example
Activity: 424
Merit: 108
July 10, 2018, 02:07:15 AM
There are Bitcoin, and also there are Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Gold and B2X that we use it as an altcoin, but do we still need other altcoins? as i knew in the forum on the altcoin section there are much announcement about new altcoins almost everyday. do we still need that altcoins?
Its not necessary but to think off that it would be nicer to engage on more altcoins since it do extent the possibility on making money just like we do experience on engaging into bitcoin. Come to think that every people have its own intellect even though lets say we wont need altcoins but there are minds who would really push that they would create a new coin and would plan to go the same path as bitcoin.Its just like that because we do have dreams to get rich either as a developer or just an investor.
Not totally need that we should take this as our first or primary source of income because i can say that altcoins are not stable just like what happened right now that the price of market falls down and meaning it is volatile so you should have field job so that even if you are losing money because of dumping you can earn by yourself.
Activity: 82
July 10, 2018, 01:44:00 AM
It's a free world, free market. Technically we don't need anything, but can't stop people from creating them, and from buying them.
Activity: 98
July 10, 2018, 01:43:01 AM
Yes, these altcoins are coming from different countries around the world. The numbers of altcoin will determine also the number of participating countries around the world and even provinces that has the project to be basing on.  It's wise to have different source of income to avoid huge loses. We may lose from a number of them  but may earn from the others.
Activity: 706
Merit: 250
July 10, 2018, 01:35:44 AM
Yes! We need altcoins, As of now so many altcoins coming in this year and have some potential to increase the prices of it. And for now i'm started some cheap prices of altcoins in the market and because of altcoins ill earn enough profit for buyinh altcoins and holding in.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
July 10, 2018, 01:31:46 AM
At this time too much Altcoin is outstanding. of course alt coins needed. The market is widespread when new altcoins arrive. Each coin is designed to have its own use so we need all the alt coins that can make life easier for crypto users.
Activity: 132
July 10, 2018, 01:26:56 AM
Next to the development of bitcoin, we must admit that we need altcoin. Because, altcoin is bringing the right tools, utility and very close to the needs of people. In fact, we have seen altcoin and ico create a great attraction on the community and investors. This has created a huge crypto community over time.
Activity: 57
July 10, 2018, 01:15:32 AM
Yes we do. Only bitcoin does really have anything to do with out lives.
Altcoins produce real applications that we can actually make an use of. For example we have MTL, metal pay that could be even better than Paypal.
Altcoins also help bring in more investors which also help crypto in general have a bright future.
Activity: 938
Merit: 137
July 10, 2018, 01:11:28 AM
There are Bitcoin, and also there are Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Gold and B2X that we use it as an altcoin, but do we still need other altcoins? as i knew in the forum on the altcoin section there are much announcement about new altcoins almost everyday. do we still need that altcoins?
Bitcoin and its branches are only universal coins that can only perform the functions of a means of payment and the accumulation of value. Altoquines, especially tokens, are capable of performing many different useful functions in certain spheres and branches of our multifaceted life. Therefore, altcoins are very useful. Thanks to them, the practical importance of the crypto currency will greatly increase. The diversity of altcoyins should continue to be developed.
Activity: 341
July 10, 2018, 01:03:29 AM
Yes we do. No one but us made a project for developing novel biomedical research. And it's not a case if we have the largest Telegram community than any other ICOs with 100k+ memebers.

https://t.me/innovativebioresearch
Activity: 392
July 10, 2018, 01:02:36 AM
The nees for altcoin can am not be over emphasizes; besides it not all about the altcoin to me;  it about the technology behind them and how they impact lives
Activity: 224
July 10, 2018, 01:00:23 AM
I agree with a lot of people in here that we need Altcoins.  We don't need soooooo f-ing many of them, but we need some.  Bitcoin is out dated and un-evolving as evident by the ridiculous transaction fees it takes to move BTC around.  Who in the hell wants to buy a $3 coffe with BTC when you spend $15 in transaction fees to get it confirmed in a timely manner.
Activity: 714
Merit: 252
July 10, 2018, 12:57:34 AM
Indeed very many new altcoins are emerging. However, I've seen too many scams so far. Regardless of fraud or whatever, more than 60% ICO is a scam, 30% fails and only 10% is successful. I hope that really successful ICO can make innovation in the future
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
July 10, 2018, 12:29:08 AM
Yeah, I think that we still need the altcoin. Each altcoin has different advantages and innovations so that the transaction function can also be different. Eg ethereum, I still need ethereum very much. This ethereum allows me to easily create applications without registering blockchain again. I just ride the blockchain on the ethereum platform. This makes me easier, cheaper, and faster at work. Besides that, this platform blockchain ethereum is supported by smart contracts and ethereum almost has all the advantages that exist in blockchain technology. Of course, this makes the ethhereum increasingly sought by the public.
Activity: 278
Merit: 10
July 10, 2018, 12:27:58 AM
The coin market (including the technology) is still evolving. Everyone is trying to solve a unique issue or proposing a better and secured way to do things.

There is an obvious meaning of the existence of altcoins, however, a lot depends on the developer persistency, intentions, community, etc. We still don't have one technology solving all the problems of the world (probably it is impossible to expect that). Therefore the industry will need altcoins/technologies to solve niche problems.

The better technology and support from the audience will help bitcoin as well as altcoins to survive.
Activity: 146
Merit: 1
https://i.imgur.com/5JpAp21.jpg
July 10, 2018, 12:24:41 AM
my pribada is in dire need of bitcoin and altcoin, because all for me is very meaningful and profitable .
Activity: 197
July 10, 2018, 12:21:58 AM
Truly it truly does and furthermore it relies upon he individuals respond into it yet for I truly require it to work with my available time in my activity here in my nation it is the most ideal approach to profit while working in a 8 hours occupation and it is so useful to me with the altcoins I can spare my cash to my day by day needs and doing some altcoins is a major ordeal for me and to individuals who can simply see how it functions in to them.
Pages:
Jump to: