Pages:
Author

Topic: Do we Need Altcoin? - page 71. (Read 23653 times)

Activity: 77
Merit: 0
July 05, 2018, 10:34:58 PM
There are Bitcoin, and also there are Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Gold and B2X that we use it as an altcoin, but do we still need other altcoins? as i knew in the forum on the altcoin section there are much announcement about new altcoins almost everyday. do we still need that altcoins?

Yes we do. Bitcoin is technically just a "coin". It is not a business or anything. Having bitcoin alone will not help us in developing technology around crypto and blockchain. Most of altcoins are projects with working products that bring the real business to customers.
Activity: 168
July 05, 2018, 10:24:58 PM
There are Bitcoin, and also there are Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Gold and B2X that we use it as an altcoin, but do we still need other altcoins? as i knew in the forum on the altcoin section there are much announcement about new altcoins almost everyday. do we still need that altcoins?

Yes, the more altcoin we have, the greater our chances of profit. We will also increasingly know the advantages and disadvantages of altcoin types.
Activity: 126
July 05, 2018, 09:54:35 PM
Many altcoin bring you high profits. It may be higher than when you invest in ETH or BTC, so I think it's never too late to altcoin, they are the most profitable.
Activity: 546
July 05, 2018, 09:53:51 PM
Yes, of course. The existence of Altcoin is needed. Sometimes not everyone can buy Bitcoin. So Altcoin could be an alternative investment besides Bitcoin. Investment in Altcoin is also promising. Although Altcoin price is cheap and very far when compared with Bitcoin but Altcoin can give big profit if made long term investment.

yes altcoin is very good to investment because the cost is cheap and you can invest with small capital and easy to get profit with short and long term, bitcoin now very high cost and for the traders of small capital will run out of funds to pay fee
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
July 05, 2018, 09:47:22 PM

No need, if we already have bitcoin cash, gold etc then we better focus first on what we have today. For now it is very sufficient.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145
July 05, 2018, 09:46:50 PM
in fact we only need some altcoin for collaboration with bitcoin, but Bitcoin's fame makes blockchain technology developers racing to make a profit with the altcoin they make. of their positive effects support bitcoin growth. from their negative effects damage the value of altcoin that has great potential in the future. but it can not be limited, because they all want to profit from crypto currency.
Activity: 103
Merit: 1
July 05, 2018, 09:44:18 PM
Why do we engage in Altcoins? It's just simple, we people are very adventurous and naturally a risk taker, we do take opportunity by engaging to other projects/altcoins that will lead us to success. Many of us do not used the alts for its purposed but we still buy it and gain profit. That's how we peope take opportunity with those alts.
Activity: 48
July 05, 2018, 09:30:04 PM
Yes, of course. The existence of Altcoin is needed. Sometimes not everyone can buy Bitcoin. So Altcoin could be an alternative investment besides Bitcoin. Investment in Altcoin is also promising. Although Altcoin price is cheap and very far when compared with Bitcoin but Altcoin can give big profit if made long term investment.
Activity: 222
Merit: 10
July 05, 2018, 09:14:15 PM

I still do not understand, whether having altcoin is better than nothing. Because in my opinion, each type of altcoin will definitely have a price reduction.
Activity: 689
Merit: 102
July 05, 2018, 04:19:19 PM
Well, this question is so individual. If you have altcoins, then you need to study each coin and decide its future fate individually, as some of them can bring profit and some can depreciate. While in the main bulk, altcoins in not better position because of Bitcoin, but with its growth and altcoins will rise.
Activity: 303
Merit: 10
July 05, 2018, 09:24:13 AM
Of course, altcoin is one way of investing coin by using small capital, retail traders who are unable to trade bitcoin can trade in altcoin, so we still need altcoin until whenever
Activity: 84
July 05, 2018, 09:10:44 AM

Better to keep what you have today, and when the price is high.
Do not take big risks, crypto world is still far from stable.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
July 05, 2018, 09:08:48 AM
of course they are necessary for us and give a chance to make money on them or to support the innovations and ideas of interest to us .. I personally support what is interesting to me
Activity: 56
July 05, 2018, 09:05:45 AM

Yes, the more types we increase our chances of making a profit. Besides it is indeed the greater the risk, but worth a try.
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
July 05, 2018, 02:44:58 AM
Altcoins represent new projects that bring diversity to the cryptocurrency market. In addition, thanks to new projects, blockchain is able to develop at a high speed and constantly offer new innovative solutions.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
July 05, 2018, 02:37:49 AM
Aside from Bitcoin we also need the altcoins.
Bitcoin is great, but not so great to solve all different kinds of problems.
Competition makes cryptocurrency world more attractive.
It's also wise for investors to put money in both bitcoin and altcoins to make higher profit.
Activity: 46
July 05, 2018, 12:14:51 AM
From an investment perspective, you need more Altcoin, but you must control your investment share and not blindly think of one. You can get a lot of profit between them, but you can also lose them. Every investment needs its own risk control, this is my suggestion!
Activity: 154
July 04, 2018, 11:37:47 PM
Yes we do, altcoin and other cryptos are oue future. This cannot be denied although some of us are against the crypto right now. Of you are well aware of future then yiu coupd easily find why this is important for our future. It means and save allot of time. That's why it is important.
Activity: 131
July 04, 2018, 06:29:53 PM
I believe that we need altcoin, because with them we get more opportunities for earnings.
Activity: 98
July 04, 2018, 06:27:59 PM
Yes, we need them in order to build a complete market that could bring opportunities for every one of the investors, we need them in order to create more projects that produce innovative ideas everyday.
Pages:
Jump to: