Pages:
Author

Topic: Do we Need Altcoin? - page 91. (Read 23653 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 108
May 30, 2018, 09:41:05 AM
Alts create diversity in the market, and this plays a key role. Without them there will be no future of the cryptocurrency, as many people can not earn on this and leave.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
May 29, 2018, 01:24:12 PM
Of course, we need altcoyins, many altkoins are already overtaking the same bitcoin and ETH in capitalization, as well as improved algorithms in altcoys. Technically, they also bypass bitcoin.

Capitalization of altcoins is similar to the capitalization of bitcoin. They are creating companies and they are making amazing jobs with the funds they raised from their initial coin offering programs.

Altcoins will be doing well in the business fields.
Activity: 350
Merit: 39
dApps Development Automation Platform
May 29, 2018, 01:22:10 PM
I say yes becose if we dont have altcoins on market place low variaty to get some good reward.Altcoins is good do grow p population of people who want to invest in new technology imagine if only bitcoin will be on marketplace no intrest in investment,peoples want to see somthing new!
Activity: 275
Merit: 1
May 29, 2018, 01:18:26 PM
We need altcoin to balance the system in crypto currency. If btc reigns over ico then btc will decide what the market coin value is. This is very important because competition will make service ven better
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
May 29, 2018, 01:00:37 PM
Dash implemented a two-level system based on the masternode  which opens up wide possibilities. In Zcash realized anonymity.
Activity: 180
Merit: 10
May 28, 2018, 02:22:13 PM
Altcoin presents the competition in this regard, although there is no alternative cryptocurrency that poses a real threat to Bitcoin. Without altcoin, Bitcoin will look very different from what we know today.
Activity: 9
May 28, 2018, 06:36:39 AM
Bitcoin price too high and if only invest with small investment we need wait so long time to make huge profit here, but with altcoin we can make little money to be huge
Activity: 126
May 27, 2018, 12:28:49 PM
There are Bitcoin, and also there are Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Gold and B2X that we use it as an altcoin, but do we still need other altcoins? as i knew in the forum on the altcoin section there are much announcement about new altcoins almost everyday. do we still need that altcoins?

of course, that altcoins are in demand in the market, because they have very strong technologies that are on par with that of bitcoin
Activity: 89
May 27, 2018, 12:11:52 PM
Of course, altcoin is needed, and only moderate competition can promote the development of the community. A few years ago, ETH was a small project, and now it has occupied a large amount of trade in the community. If the community has been developing, there will be more valuable ALT.
Activity: 220
May 27, 2018, 07:50:43 AM
We definitely still need altcoins from the top-10 of coinmarketcap. Some of them are way better than bitcoin from technological point of view, others are connected with smart-contracts or other aims not connected with bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027
May 27, 2018, 07:49:50 AM
Unfortunately, most answers justify the need for altcoins with the possibility of speculative profit.

I fear greed might damage this industry more than any tyrant government.

Altcoins are needed mostly because they are the field for innovative ideas and pioneering uses of blockchain tech thus creating new jobs and opening new fields of research.

If we can make money out of it, fine. I want it too!

But greed is exactly why the Wall Street Mafia and all other criminals took the world to an abyss.

I just wish crypto could be above that...
Activity: 222
May 27, 2018, 03:36:33 AM
I can say yes, we need Altcoin. We need Altcoin and a new project to build the competition.
So the development of crypto itself will happen with new projects that are more creative and innovative.
Activity: 294
May 27, 2018, 02:01:27 AM
There are Bitcoin, and also there are Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Gold and B2X that we use it as an altcoin, but do we still need other altcoins? as i knew in the forum on the altcoin section there are much announcement about new altcoins almost everyday. do we still need that altcoins?

Unfortunately, although there are currently too many coins, I say we need Altcoin and new projects. We need Altcoin and a new project to build a new community. Because Without new comminity it seems like crypto is not going to be the way it is today.
Activity: 56
May 27, 2018, 02:00:46 AM
Yes! We do need altcoin. Altcoin has deepen and broaden the scope of cryptocurrency as a whole! Who would have thought of token with all it's applications and it's development when altcoin was literarily forking bitcoin. Altcoin is making cryptocurrency more popular and divetsifying to area bitcoin may never get to!
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
May 27, 2018, 01:59:41 AM
Yes we do need altcoin because this is the alternate coin so we can choose a lot of option not just bitcoin itself but it has some other choice so we can have alot of option and to know other idea that might help humans too
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
May 27, 2018, 01:44:22 AM
Yes of course we need Altcoin, because crypto is not just sending assets with p2p technology or anything that makes it more efficient.
Crypto will evolve in all business sectors that we know today.
Activity: 123
May 26, 2018, 05:04:51 PM
Yes, we need altcoins, because if we don't have altcoins to sell we will not have bitcoins. In my case I'm only having bitcoins because of selling some altcoins on the markets. And because of the word cryptocurrency, its obvious that we should have more coins to choose from so that why there are altcoins available.
Activity: 210
Merit: 14
The revolutionary Export system/One-click Export
May 26, 2018, 05:02:52 PM
In future we maybe need altcoin, when bitcoin won't  sufficiently technological.
Activity: 112
May 26, 2018, 04:19:40 PM
In my overview to crypto world future. Yes, we need altcoins. The more the merrier. The more, the better. Altcoins have a different area of purpose. Some didn't not get lucky. Altcoins are needed to circulate in the world of business interactions.
Activity: 364
Merit: 107
May 26, 2018, 04:17:34 PM
Of course, we need altcoyins, many altkoins are already overtaking the same bitcoin and ETH in capitalization, as well as improved algorithms in altcoys. Technically, they also bypass bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: