Pages:
Author

Topic: Do we Need Altcoin? - page 90. (Read 23653 times)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
June 01, 2018, 01:38:28 AM
Yes we need altcoin every altcoin has there own important though bitcoin is the toppest in crypto market... May be everyone not offered to buy them. So other altcoins also important.
Activity: 42
May 31, 2018, 01:13:21 AM
Yes, for reseach and innovation purposes. Note that the altcoin we needed are the ones like Ethereum, Vechain, WAVES, any coin that bring new value and might revolutionize something, not just changing blocksize like B2X, BCH, and other shitcoin.
Activity: 182
Merit: 78
May 31, 2018, 01:13:10 AM
Whether altcon is necessary.So you can wonder whether the cryptocurrency is needed at all in General.I think each token is important in its own way, even if it is not worth anything.At the time of issue of each coin was some kind of goal.That answers Yes.Oldoini need!
Activity: 102
May 31, 2018, 01:12:22 AM
When I first met the market, I was just following bitcoin and ethereum. I was buying and selling with bitcoin and ethereum. I made good money. But the prices were very high.
Market values are not as strong as the old ones. Many coins entered the market.
Activity: 83
May 31, 2018, 01:12:17 AM
yes,it is very neccessary,if only some coin,the price of this coin will very hight and the crypto market will be manipulative very easy,Each altcoin is served each function,i think altcoin is very importance,i hope there are many good coin can grow up and share effect with BTC,now the crypto market is so depond on BTC,BTC change it make the crypto change together its
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
May 31, 2018, 01:09:25 AM
There are Bitcoin, and also there are Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Gold and B2X that we use it as an altcoin, but do we still need other altcoins? as i knew in the forum on the altcoin section there are much announcement about new altcoins almost everyday. do we still need that altcoins?
Its not necessary but to think off that it would be nicer to engage on more altcoins since it do extent the possibility on making money just like we do experience on engaging into bitcoin. Come to think that every people have its own intellect even though lets say we wont need altcoins but there are minds who would really push that they would create a new coin and would plan to go the same path as bitcoin.Its just like that because we do have dreams to get rich either as a developer or just an investor.
as strong as any Bitcoin in handling its development, Altcoin still has a chance to become a fairly reliable coin. in addition to the development of Altcoin is currently very supportive for the development of the next. Altcoin also ended up having a pretty good improvement and increased, so I wanted Altcoin.
Activity: 266
Merit: 7
May 31, 2018, 01:06:39 AM
Each altcoin is served for specific demand, it's not like fiat, you just use it to pay for payment. In the far future, i think it more like the combination with fiat and stock which you can use this token to pay for services.
Activity: 486
Merit: 250
May 31, 2018, 01:04:37 AM
ofcourse they are needed because each Altcoin has it's own technology. So we don't need to rely on just one. From an investment point of view, Altcoins give out larger bursts of profit in a shorter time, whereas Bitcoin gives out profit in a longer period.  Wink Smiley
Activity: 228
May 31, 2018, 01:00:15 AM
I suppose, altcoins are needed for the cryptocurrency world. The fact that, in the development of the market. The new altcoin is the coin that is attracting and expanding the user community and investors. In addition, ICOs ( an important component in the development of altcoin and the blockchain industry) are also a form of advertising and bring the appropriate, practical and user-friendly gadgets.
Merit: 250
May 31, 2018, 12:54:56 AM
new altcoin sure comes up with a new potential and new innovations are there so they can have a system that increasingly nice and very promising for future investment. the old altcoin is also good but if there's a new and better course altcoin long will be increasingly displaced. This will make altcoin have increasingly intense competition.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
May 31, 2018, 12:44:24 AM
Really do not need. Most of them are garbage projects that do not bother the society, and it would be good to get rid of such coins
Activity: 14
May 31, 2018, 12:36:19 AM
Yup agreed on DGPT! It has such a low supply, but is first to market and utilizing completely superior methodology for the digital asset inheritance process. We will see huge increases during the next bull! Great accumulation prices for sure!
Activity: 128
May 30, 2018, 10:10:50 PM
Why not while they make the market more diversify. We all need all these altcoin that are existing now. Although I know we had Bitcoin and the rest that you mention, still these are limited only in there specific function,so there are certain area that these crypto cannot preformed so the birth of other altcoin comes.
Activity: 36
May 30, 2018, 10:08:13 PM
Adding variety to stuffs makes them look great. Similarly lots of altcoins make up the variety. Not everybody can afford to invest in Bitcoin, so some investors will opt for others. Also most bounty programs pay in altcoins for bountyhunters.
Activity: 124
May 30, 2018, 10:03:12 PM
Yes we need altcoins because every new altcoin have an different idea and projects and sales and also every new altcoins are have potential to future too so we need altcoins.
Merit: 105
May 30, 2018, 09:54:01 PM
yes! altcoins are the vitamins of the main cryptocurrency which is bitcoin. and so many tokens has a features needs to our ecosystem doing their unique and usable jobs like a cycle of life they push about eco-friendly blockchain systems users can acquire with no limits all around the world.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
May 30, 2018, 09:47:45 PM
There are Bitcoin, and also there are Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Gold and B2X that we use it as an altcoin, but do we still need other altcoins? as i knew in the forum on the altcoin section there are much announcement about new altcoins almost everyday. do we still need that altcoins?

Yes ofcourse, the more choices we could take the more beneficial for us as investor. Knowing that our population is growing. Being a pioneering investor on a certain ICO is what many wants.
Activity: 49
May 30, 2018, 09:40:44 PM
we definitely do need altcoins. some coins have very great utility. one that i own is dgpt which is a great solution to our digital inheritance issue.
Activity: 280
May 30, 2018, 08:40:00 PM
Yes we need them but not all. Investors need them to make money, bounty campaign need it with the same reason as will. Hehe. I'm just joking but this is a little bit true. What we actually do not need is the scam ICO because they make every investors and bounty participants gullible to make easy money.

Every promising altcoin Us what we we need in crypto world in order to make everyone have a choice for what they think best for them. That is marketing system.
Activity: 204
May 30, 2018, 06:00:39 PM
We do need the altcoins, there is no way that all of us can depend on bitcoin to serve everyone in the world. Altcoins serve a very important purpose and lately, altcoins have become one of the very best ways to make a lot of money when you invest in them
Pages:
Jump to: