Pages:
Author

Topic: Do we Need Altcoin? - page 92. (Read 23653 times)

Activity: 549
Merit: 259
Blockchain with solar energy
May 26, 2018, 04:16:22 PM
Yeah we pretty much need alternative coins for market growth and extension. In my opinion there are some unnecessary coins but in general even smallest erc20 tokens are good for markets more than you guess.
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
May 26, 2018, 04:08:56 PM
I think that altcoins are necssary for crypto market because always need to make a competition. Without competition will never be any progress and probably crypto will die.
Activity: 395
Merit: 100
May 26, 2018, 04:08:43 PM
yes, we need altcoins,
i think altcoins are help to spread the word about bitcoin
because most of altcoins community will talk about bitcoin mate
Activity: 369
Merit: 106
May 26, 2018, 04:06:37 PM
of course, we still need altcoin. because for me, altcoin will bring profit. before altcoin is still in sales of ICO, their price is very cheap. even in pre-ICO, we get a bonus in the purchase. but when altcoin has been launched on the exchange, then their price can be up to 5 times the sale price
Activity: 69
Merit: 0
May 26, 2018, 04:05:56 PM
need if i think. Other altcoin is needed because as a variant of the core coin. coin let me analogy as a product, every product has a product life cycle which in which there will be a period of maturity and decline.

when the product maturity period we need to be vigilant because the product will enter the phase of decline, we know that humans have a sense of boredom, to overcome the boredom or phase decrease we need to issue a new variant, with many variants that will overcome the phase of decline.

therefore other altcoin is necessary.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
May 26, 2018, 03:51:02 PM
My answer is yes, we need other altcoins aside from those you stated. Having a wide range of altcoins make every investors the chance to grow their income because they may buy low value coins and when their prices increase, then they will gain profit. Aside from that, having many altcoins around will give us insurance that when Bitcoin crashes, they have other alternatives for trading. Other altcoins are affordable while others arent.
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
May 26, 2018, 03:46:43 PM
Of course you need) and if there was only one bitcoin, it would be uninteresting at all. where to get the excitement?))
Activity: 1176
Merit: 297
Bitcoin © Maximalist
May 26, 2018, 03:02:42 PM
Do we Need Altcoin?
Simple answer, no.

To we need tokens? Grin Cheesy
Activity: 266
Merit: 104
May 26, 2018, 03:00:22 PM
Of course. I think altcoin also plays a lot in the world of cryptocurrency and also in investment, in altcoin we can also find some opportunities in getting long term and short term benefits, because altcoins are the reason why we have choices in making investment and altcoins are the reason why we have different idea for the future and the possible solutions for the problems that we are currently have right now in this world.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
May 24, 2018, 05:04:40 PM
Of course we need altcoins. Alltcoins offer interesting ideas and technology that can be efficient to people and give them a huge profit. Also, competition is needed to know what coins can still make it in the future. Though, only the ones with the potential technology and development can compete with bitcoin. Many of us invests on altcoins for alternative source of profit.   Of course we need altcoins. Alltcoins offer interesting ideas and technology that can be efficient to people and give them a huge profit. Also, competition is needed to know what coins can still make it in the future. Though, only the ones with the potential technology and development can compete with bitcoin. Many of us invests on altcoins for alternative source of profit.
Activity: 602
May 24, 2018, 03:13:35 PM
Some altcoins have a future for sure, but which ones have a big question, we need to analyze them very carefully. Here as in life: the strongest survive. Altcoins with good technologies and benefiting users will definitely survive and increase their price and capitalization. But frank scam and fraudulent projects will eventually go into oblivion.
Activity: 689
Merit: 102
May 24, 2018, 02:51:47 PM
I think that altcoins are needed, but not all, but only those behind which there is any real technology. And still, we'll see new tops both in bitcoin and altcoin. Perhaps this is a blind belief in cryptoworld, but there are analysts who confirm that this niche will continue to exist and enjoy interest for a long time.
Activity: 238
May 24, 2018, 02:43:56 PM
Diversity is always good. Competition is always good.
There are various ways of making money. There are thousands of coins per day. You can earn money using each one. The source of the crypto world.
Activity: 454
May 24, 2018, 02:41:58 PM
I don`t think we will see many altcoins in the future. I believe only 5-10 percent will survive for more than 2 years and we won`t be using them as much as we use Bitcoin, and will use also. So I don`t think we need so many altcoins now.
Activity: 364
May 24, 2018, 01:09:42 PM
Of course, this increases the variation. Since not all issues can be solved by Bitcoin, other altcoins are needed as a complement and as a solution of coin coins that already exist. And become the motivation for the earlier coin.
Activity: 476
May 24, 2018, 01:01:05 PM
Traders need alt coins)) I think that this is the main purpose of such coins. In everyday life, these coins are almost not used. People do not need altcoins.
True, within the scope of a trader definitely altcoin is indispensable. then it's all back to the usefulness and needs of each, it is true people in daily life doesn't require at all but this all may be made for trading that is providing another alternative for a trader in another field because crypto will be the future for a payment too.
I think if people do not really need altcoins, they will disappear from the market, but we need to give time to this process
Activity: 476
May 24, 2018, 01:00:18 PM
There are Bitcoin, and also there are Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Gold and B2X that we use it as an altcoin, but do we still need other altcoins? as i knew in the forum on the altcoin section there are much announcement about new altcoins almost everyday. do we still need that altcoins?
I think yes, why not? The more options ajd choices we have the better it is going to be for us. Maybe one day we will find a really good one
Activity: 294
Merit: 30
The future of advertisement intelligence
May 24, 2018, 12:59:07 PM
Traders need alt coins)) I think that this is the main purpose of such coins. In everyday life, these coins are almost not used. People do not need altcoins.
True, within the scope of a trader definitely altcoin is indispensable. then it's all back to the usefulness and needs of each, it is true people in daily life doesn't require at all but this all may be made for trading that is providing another alternative for a trader in another field because crypto will be the future for a payment too.
Activity: 294
May 24, 2018, 12:52:11 PM
Sure, cryptomarket is an open market, where most valuable projects will evolve, competition is a basis for progress.
Activity: 126
May 24, 2018, 12:02:57 PM
Bitcoin will not make sense without alt coin. Bitcoin was born early, but its technology was not the best. Need other coin technology to improve bitcoin
Pages:
Jump to: