Pages:
Author

Topic: Do we really need to hold altcoins - page 15. (Read 2351 times)

Activity: 272
Merit: 0
April 22, 2018, 06:56:49 AM
my opinion Altcoin price depends on bitcoin price, for me both also very good we get better income, moreover you can do trading for me You will more easily make money in a short time. if for me want to hold bitcoin in long term very good us by waiting for higher price.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
April 22, 2018, 06:55:58 AM
I think only 2% of all altcoins grew up in the proportion altcoin/btc. I think you must hold some of them for get more profit than in bitcoin. In my portfolio one, two stable altcoins and bitcoins.
Activity: 236
Merit: 10
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
April 22, 2018, 06:53:51 AM
It depends on you if you realy want to hold your altcoins no ones bother you about that. If your see that you already earn a good profit then why not, the main reason why i am holding my altcoins since i dont have  a good profit yet so i will hold it and patiently wait for a good chance to sell in higher price as i can earn a good profit.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 306
April 22, 2018, 06:53:20 AM
probably 5-10 that are usable for a specific reason
I'd say it's even less than that.  Bitcoin itself barely gets used for anything that resembles real commerce.

ETH?  Never owned it, and I'm not sure what it's good for other than ICOs
LTC?   It's always been silver to bitcoin's gold, but does anyone really spend it?  Doubt it.
DOGE?  Nope.  Nobody spends it and very few places take it, and you can't earn it.

And there are a whole bunch of similar coins of varying popularity.  What they all have in common is that people buy and sell them for the sake of doing so, and they serve no economic purpose.

No, you don't need to hold altcoins unless you want to be one of the cool kids.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
April 22, 2018, 06:51:00 AM
Alt  is very Good Investment, so it is good to hold
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1031
April 22, 2018, 06:49:04 AM
From the thousands of coins and tokens that exists, probably 5-10 that are usable for a specific reason and no, CoinMarketCap is not an indicator of how useful a coin is. For example, Bitcoin is a must to hold while BitcoinCash is simply a shitty fork regardless of its current price. Ripple is centralized and It's unlikely to go anywhere in the near future and so on..
Activity: 1330
Merit: 147
April 22, 2018, 06:47:57 AM
For an investment you are free to choose bitcoin and altcoin because that will be worth. I'm not going to decide that this good coin or that coin is not good, it just makes me a fool. But that make me a strange is, someone who come and investing in cryptocurrency they just choose bitcoin only for an investment, they just altcoin only for an investment I mean they didn't choose bitcoin. But I have a confidence for those people who came to this world they will have invested on altcoin and bitcoin.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
April 22, 2018, 06:41:49 AM
I have only been in the crypto for a few months, during which time I see that bitcoin is still an indicator and can affects other alt, whether it will go up or down. I am also not good at researching and choosing an investment, therefore I only hold the bitcoin and alt popular (top 10 alt in cmc).
Activity: 1079
Merit: 352
April 22, 2018, 06:38:14 AM
if you someone who likes to just invest, bitcoin will be the king today and almost in the future. So throw your money at alts riskier than BTC. But if you someone who wants to get more BTC, you should trading ALTS. I mean alts by design is to make more BTC. well, dyor and this not an investment advice.
Activity: 798
Merit: 17
2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022
April 22, 2018, 06:21:59 AM
from my 1 year experience on the crypto currency. i always keep alt only. alt is very good investment compare to btc. if we need to invest on btc , we have invest lot of. but in alt we can start with little money. if you find potential alts you are rich.
these days my picks are

PRL
ZIL
SENC
Activity: 795
Merit: 10
April 22, 2018, 06:18:22 AM
Someone told me it is better to hold btc rather than altcoins that she doesn't see any reason why people hold altcoin. She noticed altcoins rely heavily on btc that whenever btc fall they also fall with btc. What is your take on this?
Pages:
Jump to: