Pages:
Author

Topic: do we still have hope to be able to see bull run?? - page 23. (Read 25376 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 10
That's right, we can only dream and hope for a global reversal of the crypto market. I think it will come exactly at the moment when all market participants will stop waiting for a bullish rally. Wink
Activity: 630
rocket.hashbon.com
Of course, I believe that it will be still bull-run market of cryptocurrency.
However, to see the progress on the market at this time, I also become very aware that the bullrun will not happen in some months later. probably it will happen in the next year or years. yeah, just be more patient.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
I believe the Bulls will run again, but I don't think it was in 2019. Looking at the history of crypto in the past, we can see that the market recovery cycle usually takes more than two years, and in 2018 the market has dropped by more than 90. %, such a large drop is unlikely to recover in the short term, so I think the bull will not appear until at least 2020.
Activity: 658
Catena X
Actually, the Bullrun may happen in this year. But not half and lack. It may happen in the end of this year or probably it will not happen. I can say about it because we can see how the market right now. This is too bad to see the market progress is very low and it is always minus day per day.
Activity: 335
The arrival of the bull market is inevitable, but you must make the right investment judgment. When the next bull market arrives, the mainstream currency of the cryptocurrency may undergo major changes. Some coins will disappear in the mainstream, and some new coins will rise.
Activity: 168
Merit: 47
False Moon
Dont lose your hope, bull run is not a dream. If you look at the history of the crypto market, you will see the market repeats itself. I don't know when the date is, but i believe that we will eventually see a new bull run
Yes, only those people who are not understanding how the market will be trading may lose their hope. All the markets will be having ups and downs always and we cannot do anything about that because we cannot expect all the people will keep on buying so that market will be rising all the times, there will be some people who will book profits and then make the market to go down ward. It is a cycle of incidents and it will keep on happening.
The reason for the disappointment is not because I don't like the future of crypto, nor because I don't think there will be a bull. Because the price of crypto is so low now, many of us are losing money (at least for now). No matter what kind of work you do, when you don’t make money for a long time, disappointment is inevitable, this is very normal.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058
Dont lose your hope, bull run is not a dream. If you look at the history of the crypto market, you will see the market repeats itself. I don't know when the date is, but i believe that we will eventually see a new bull run
Yes, only those people who are not understanding how the market will be trading may lose their hope. All the markets will be having ups and downs always and we cannot do anything about that because we cannot expect all the people will keep on buying so that market will be rising all the times, there will be some people who will book profits and then make the market to go down ward. It is a cycle of incidents and it will keep on happening.

Need to wait some time, when new wave of information attack involve in crypto market a new fresh investors.
We always need good news to make the market to move upward. But expecting those to happen, it is not too early because there will be more possibility of Bakkt to go live within this month. I believe that will trigger the positive trend at any time.
Activity: 854
Merit: 267
Activity: 111
Merit: 12
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
Its tiresome when you see market price falling with no stability for two months ,I still can't understand how bullrun will cone back and to me it doesn't look like we will see bullrun any time sooner ,I just hope this year won't be in mess like 2018 ,i m waiting for new improvement atleast.

I, unfortunately, have no other choice than to wait for a bull run. I bought not a small portfolio of altcoins. Since then, their market value has fallen by more than 5-10 times. Of course, I will not sell at a loss. it's better to be gone. I know what will be the next wave of the market. She will be more previous. For me, it only remains to wait.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
It's too early for bull run I guess. Many people lose a large money, investing in BTC on it ATH. Need to wait some time, when new wave of information attack involve in crypto market a new fresh investors.
Activity: 550
i think we should just wait for the bull run because it takes time and the market is pumping too and alot of people predicts that there is a bull run in last december.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 116
Its tiresome when you see market price falling with no stability for two months ,I still can't understand how bullrun will cone back and to me it doesn't look like we will see bullrun any time sooner ,I just hope this year won't be in mess like 2018 ,i m waiting for new improvement atleast.
Activity: 756
Merit: 14
Told them bears will be back, who listened? Just because good news are around the corner doesn't mean price will stay stable ,cryptocurrency is so unpredictable that you can end up biting yourself if you Ae not careful of the choices you make ,bullrun will come back ,its just not now
Activity: 190
Merit: 1
Yes for me because i saw some altcoins like ethereum is pumping but slightly it is a good sign because this will be a great factor for cryptocurrency market that some altcoins  grow up again so hopefully this coming couple of months will have a great and good pumping of all altcoins.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
Fun of WINBIX sales system winbix.io
Hope of course there is always as long as we still believe it, of course we believe that the bull run will happen if the time comes, and must be patient to wait for it, believe in the future what we expect crypto will happen is just waiting for that time to arrive
Activity: 826
Merit: 258
I never loose hope for the bull run to happen, perhaps it won't happen this month. But i believe there will be time when the bull run will really happen.
Just need to be ready until that day come.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
don't expect bull arrived quickly this time. hardfork arrived as a lot of people are talking about but haven't even seen the results of that could be profitable. the market fall is approaching this hardfork even as a game market that was deliberately done to make many crypto holders panic. with it then don't expect bull will deliver results and better focus only to face the hardfork if it will be profitable or instead fall.
Activity: 93
what ? price already falling from last year, still free falling till now, will be worse after eth fork, eth will crashing the market even worse Cry
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
I feel the title looks like he is pessimistic and he almost desperate. Perhaps, you need to let it go, I mean after the losses you got or all of us having losses, it's time to accept the losses but never gives up to keep trying to recover the loss. The bull will come, it's only a matter of time so you should be patient. And if you only think about when the bull comes, your mind will not grow, and you will find it hard to accept whatever will happen later. C'mon, it's not the end, we still have many times to wait for the bull and the important things we can do now is only searching which is profitable coins and try to buy low and sell high, that's it. And when the bull appears, you will not realize but you will see something different, and it's your profit.

No problem if you cannot make a big profit right now, you can collect a small profit day by day until the bull comes, and your profit will bigger without you realize. As long as we can make a profit, I think it's enough to recover the loss while we still waiting for the time to comes. So keep trying in anything you did, don't lose hope and the most important is never give up because that is for your life.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
yes, the bull run still has plenty of opportunities to happen and one of them is the bitcoin etf that will be determined later in February.
Pages:
Jump to: