Pages:
Author

Topic: do we still have hope to be able to see bull run?? - page 22. (Read 25376 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
now the market falls again, do we still have hope to be able to see bull run. no one knows when the market can recover. even with the many good news about the ethereum hardfork unable to make the market jump. so I thought bull run would only be a dream for all of us.

However, any dream can come true. I'm sure we have to wait quite a bit to see the growth of the crypto market. I'm already waiting too long, so I can wait.
Activity: 602
Merit: 144
now the market falls again, do we still have hope to be able to see bull run. no one knows when the market can recover. even with the many good news about the ethereum hardfork unable to make the market jump. so I thought bull run would only be a dream for all of us.

Probably yes but dump phase could be near and after some weeks we could see "a bottom". After that there will be a lateralization with a smooth growth. Big pumps like 2017 end are difficulty to see
Activity: 476
Merit: 107
A non technical guy in a technical world
There is always hope for the next bull run. Now is a great time to be buying coins. In the next year or two we shall see the masses return and the price shall rise again, surpassing previous highs
copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 0

It depends on the whales I guess? Well, if we can decide when we will going to support crypto, we can really change the faith of the market. We as single and individual crypto investors have the power also if we unite as one in the market. We should take note of that.
Activity: 254
many crypto world analysis experts say, they make an analyst that the market conditions will recover again when they touch the year 2021. it is only a prediction, but there is a lot of evidence that their predictions are becoming a reality.
copper member
Activity: 496
At present the bull runs only a dream because of market conditions that do not make it possible to make a bull run. I believe that it will not always be a dream, but in the future it will definitely increase again.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
Don't be too fixated on a bull run, you can do anything with your investment to get profit. I see the price of cryptocurrency does not always decline and this is what makes me not worried. When prices decline, you will see prices rise slowly, and I think that is a moment for you to use. Buy low and sell high as said by many people, high does not mean the price touches ATH again, but you can estimate the profit you must get.
copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 3
This is certainly not the time to loose hope, talking about the fork which could have increase the value of ethereum, it should have but people out of fear contributed to the fall or dip by selling off because of fear of what could happen but do not give up because the bull run is close but we just have to wait a little longer
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
There are no reasons to think that there would not be any bull run. Crypto needs some time to recover and as soon as a lot of great updates will see the light, we will see a new wave of fresh investors that will push the market forward.
I agree with you, out of the blue growth of cryptocurrency will not happen, it takes time to recover after a year of falling prices and loss of investors
The market has already been falling and rising if you look at the 2013 chart, so I think you should just wait and not sell your altcoins, I think in 2020 growth will still be!
Activity: 476
Merit: 104
Decentralized global citizen and crypto-preneur
Bull run in the market is not going to remain a dream for all of us but it is something that will definitely happen. However, no one can predict the exact time that it will occur. Let's keep keeping hope alive.
Activity: 572
News of the Ethereum fork is simply not enough to trigger the bull run. But that does not mean that the running of the bulls will not. The first month of this year is not even over yet. So far, it is impossible to judge when the market can return. I still believe it will happen. I keep investing and not thinking about the bad.
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
hope will always be there, the price of crypto currency is very fast changing, no one can guess for sure when and how that change will occur
everyone expects that to happen hopefully in the near future our wishes and hopes can come true
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
There are no reasons to think that there would not be any bull run. Crypto needs some time to recover and as soon as a lot of great updates will see the light, we will see a new wave of fresh investors that will push the market forward.
I agree with you, out of the blue growth of cryptocurrency will not happen, it takes time to recover after a year of falling prices and loss of investors
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
It's too early for bull run I guess. Many people lose a large money, investing in BTC on it ATH. Need to wait some time, when new wave of information attack involve in crypto market a new fresh investors.

You are right, we can clearly see the crypto graph and assume ourself as there is no any signs of bull run till the mid of this year, this is Just a prediction according to the market. Big whales need to involve if we want to see a good pump here.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
Bull run will see for sure this year.
Activity: 42

You can earn both in when market pumps or it falls. If your market read and price prediction is good then you can earn in any condition. Set long contract if your analysis says there is a pump and if your analysis shows a dump short your contracts.

Irrespective of the type of bet you have set if you have a habit of trading with tight stop loss then the changes of loss is rare.

Sharing a short term analysis:
https://coinswitch.co/news/short-term-technical-analysis-of-the-top-5-cryptocurrencies-by-market-capitalization
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
There are no reasons to think that there would not be any bull run. Crypto needs some time to recover and as soon as a lot of great updates will see the light, we will see a new wave of fresh investors that will push the market forward und we would get rewarded for our patience.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
The bulls will definitely come to the market just not clear when exactly this will happen. I think that in the coming year we should not expect it
Activity: 728
Merit: 12
Expectation of the bullrun to occur in this year is little bit too far. I myself only expect that the market i this year will be back and recovered. The market especially the Ethereum as the coin that influence the ICO and other coins should have its standard price, hopefully it will increase in $500. But, never stop for a hope.
Activity: 1806
Merit: 295
Right this year, our hope is only one, namely the market will not fall as in 2018 if the market has the same graph as 2018, Crypto will not have more prices and many investors will leave crypto if that will happen before 2020. find out because everything is still secret.
Pages:
Jump to: