Pages:
Author

Topic: do we still have hope to be able to see bull run?? - page 21. (Read 25376 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 10
I think this year you should not expect much growth. the market has already fallen very much over the past year. Therefore, I am waiting for 2020-2021 with great hope
Activity: 152
I firmly believe that 2019 will be the same as 2015. 2015 was the year of accumulation and slow taking off. Most probably we'll see the same thing in 2019. I'd like to see the bull market as early as possible, but the world has it's own rules, especially about crypto Wink
I do not think that crypto has its own clear rules, it is too chaotic and no one knows what to expect in the next month or year.
Activity: 1960
Merit: 547
We are all the pieces of what we remember.
I firmly believe that 2019 will be the same as 2015. 2015 was the year of accumulation and slow taking off. Most probably we'll see the same thing in 2019. I'd like to see the bull market as early as possible, but the world has it's own rules, especially about crypto Wink
Activity: 518
Merit: 124
I must tell that I have much convincing mindset that the will still be a bull run even in this year 2019, I know the market is looking so discouraging now but everything will be ok soon.
Activity: 686
Merit: 257
Yes, I think there is still hope for crypto to have bull run. It is just that no one know when will that be. Just keep your faith and enjoy buying the coins at low price for the moment.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
There is still hope, but so far there is a realization that we are moving more and more down. I think that the market will fall even more before it starts to grow.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 267
now the market falls again, do we still have hope to be able to see bull run. no one knows when the market can recover. even with the many good news about the ethereum hardfork unable to make the market jump. so I thought bull run would only be a dream for all of us.
Ethereum needs an exact update on the platfrom to be able to catch trust from investors (again). I think by limiting the supply will make the price is up slightly. and another bullrun, we will see..
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
Of course, it will come soon for sure, nobody knows when and how it will start, but I am sure that there will be a run, keep your hopes up high because its not impossible for the run to not appear this month or probably at the month of February, either way it is a 100% chance that we will experience it, just wait and observe.
Indeed, it is very difficult to predict when the market will recover or be productive again as before. as you say that we must be prepared for whatever happens next and continue to believe in Cryptocurrency today returning to prosperity for us to reinvest without causing great concern
Activity: 910
Merit: 251
now the market falls again, do we still have hope to be able to see bull run. no one knows when the market can recover. even with the many good news about the ethereum hardfork unable to make the market jump. so I thought bull run would only be a dream for all of us.

Of course, there is still hope and big possibility were bull run will happen again here. Because as much as the whaler in the market was there it will surely happen anytime they want it to be. But of course, we shouldn't expect that it will happen sooner or later. We just need to wait, and continue what we are doing it here normally.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 261
Of course, it will come soon for sure, nobody knows when and how it will start, but I am sure that there will be a run, keep your hopes up high because its not impossible for the run to not appear this month or probably at the month of February, either way it is a 100% chance that we will experience it, just wait and observe.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
there is always a hope, since nothing is imposible on crypto market, we still can see a bull run when all those whale accumulate enough coin in their pocket they will pump the price eventualy. it's just a matter of "when" it will happen.
so don't lose hope and keep your cool don't get fooled by the trend.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
In the next bull run this altcoin is going to explode in value https://youtu.be/r3hfBVADejo
copper member
Activity: 2044
Merit: 793

Why not ? the year has only just started. You're mistaking if you think the hardfork will bring about a bull run to the entire market, The bull run will only occur in due time, for now all we can do is hold, accumulate more if we can and then wait!
copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
i do not expect a new bull run for this year. it would be enough for me if the prices rose slowly, but evenly or if the prices just would not fall further. that would be enough for me.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 504
Merit: 115
Silent Reader~
Why should you lose hope? There is still plenty of time to allow a bull run in 2019 because we are at the beginning of 2019. And the important things is, market conditions will not always be dominated by the bear.
So, I think we can see and enjoy the upcoming bull run this year.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
Of course there is hope for a bull run. You just need to be realistic in your expectations and your timeline. A bull run takes time to form and is generally over before most people even get wind of it. If you're waiting for the market to recover then you need to be patient and understand it will take months or years, not days or weeks.

yes of course we are hoping it will happen but we need to wait for sometime in order to achieve the great results. we cannot predict and it will take more time it can be a month or years. Just hope and have positive feedback over the bull run to happen again in the crypto market.

Bull run can't come soon as my prediction. A lot of people go away from crypto sector. And market cap not so high now-a-days. A lot of new investor who has a lot of money to invest in crypto industry  need at this time. Then we can hope for bull run.
Activity: 434
The parade of bulls will still be without a doubt, but when it's a big question, I know only one thing that we all need to calm down and stop worrying about our money, the world of crypto currency is so arranged that from the beginning it takes off, and then falls. Guys are looking for strength and patience and believe me the flight to the moon will not take place without you)
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
Hope to see the bull run in 2019, of course, all players have a hope.
And before that moment, preparations are underway, many are buying promising coins in the hope that they will grow and bring good profits.
The market will show its power, I'm sure.
Activity: 322
Don't be too fixated on a bull run, you can do anything with your investment to get profit. I see the price of cryptocurrency does not always decline and this is what makes me not worried. When prices decline, you will see prices rise slowly, and I think that is a moment for you to use. Buy low and sell high as said by many people, high does not mean the price touches ATH again, but you can estimate the profit you must get.
We have still a good chance to see a bull run , the cryptocurrency will be always changing and we do not know that in the coming days the market would change and the price value will rise according to some predictions, so we will stay positive for cryptocurrency and bitcoin to rise up again.
Activity: 1313
Merit: 278
There is always hope, but there are no obvious reasons that would tell us that the bull race will begin soon, rather, on the contrary, 2019 promises to be a year of passive accumulation.
Pages:
Jump to: