Pages:
Author

Topic: do we still have hope to be able to see bull run?? - page 24. (Read 25376 times)

Activity: 2170
Merit: 528
now the market falls again, do we still have hope to be able to see bull run. no one knows when the market can recover. even with the many good news about the ethereum hardfork unable to make the market jump. so I thought bull run would only be a dream for all of us.

ETH fork did make ETH go up. Did you really miss that? The problem is that ETH reacts to Bitcoin and somebody dumped a lot of Bitcoins to push the price down which made most other coins lose value. We can't really do much to fight whale pumps and dumps. The best thing to do is to ignore them and not try to participate in these swings. You can read from the charts that those who bought in December sold.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
I think we need to wait some more time. The new wave of growth will start in this year. There are many good news in the first part of this year. In this year many companies will integrate blockchain in their services.
Activity: 784
I think that the market will grow again, but this will not happen soon, so for now it is worth watching how bearish sentiment will prevail and wait for the moment when it will be profitable to invest in cryptocurrencies again.
Activity: 658
Merit: 252
I think that in the near future we will not see much growth, after the New Year holidays there was a slight leap. This was done by specially experienced players.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 289
Zawardo
Bull run will happen anytime, it's difficult to predict when it will happen so let's just wait the market and buy some more cheap coins so you can gain more profit in the future.
Activity: 562
Merit: 101
In my view, basically the bullrun is something unpredictable. We never know when it really happens in the future. Some predictions just give us the possibilities related to the time for the bullrun. So, the chance for the bullrun is always there. We shouldn't be so afraid with the hope.   

yes, the market is unpredictable now, but as we still have a lot of hope
and i still believe we will see a good price movements in this year, and better now people collect a good cryptocurrencies before the real bull come  Wink
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1086
Free Bitcoins Every Hour!
In my view, basically the bullrun is something unpredictable. We never know when it really happens in the future. Some predictions just give us the possibilities related to the time for the bullrun. So, the chance for the bullrun is always there. We shouldn't be so afraid with the hope.   
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
Small Trader
Bullish will occur after Bearish, Bearish will occur after Bullish, and so on. We might be able to predict the ups and downs of coin prices through a chart, but it is difficult to predict correctly at this time. However, there are still many hopes in the future for crypto. And it's best not to easily believe the news that is circulating to predict coin prices.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
Hodlers Network
to see the bull run, we need only a patience
because in my opinion this red period will exist till the half of this year buddy
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
now the market falls again, do we still have hope to be able to see bull run. no one knows when the market can recover. even with the many good news about the ethereum hardfork unable to make the market jump. so I thought bull run would only be a dream for all of us.
The market prices have nose-dived again. Just when we believe we were marching on to a possible bull run at the beginning of the year, we again saw a sudden decline.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 253
Bullrun occurs when whales decided to move the market on a different level. The possibility of having the occurrence of Bullrun is quite small but still, there is a possibility. What we can do is wait, relax and make our life more fruitful by enhancing our knowledge and skills about cryptocurrency.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

bullish market is not a dream, i believe the bull will coming to crypto market again my friend
do not lose your hope,, i'm sure we will see cryptocurrencies price growing started in this year, because i believe if bitcoin will surpass 10K USD in this year and when bitcoin price grow, altcoins price will growing too  Wink
Activity: 513
We still have to hope for an increase in crypto.No one knows what will happen in the future with Crypto.It is important that we stay excited and not leave crypto ... maybe tomorrow or next month crypto prices will improve, who knows. ... we just need patience
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
Yes of course. I can say that I am even sure that the market will soon start to grow in price.
Activity: 446
Merit: 12
BitbondSTO.com | Germany’s First STO

it looks like we won't be able to see bullrun in the near future, or even this year there may be no bullrun at all, we can see from a number of signs such as loss of investor confidence, the absence of new investors and markets that are always attacked by hackers, this makes people afraid to enter the market
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Perhaps you are right, but I think that the market will grow in 2019, but we will wait for this growth for at least another six months. Now prices can only fall further.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
We are very far from any bull run. We are deeply in the bearish market which can last for years. Some pumps does not mean
that the bull market has started. But, chances are always there and in crypto things can change rapidly.
Activity: 991
Merit: 500
Of course there is hope for a bull run. You just need to be realistic in your expectations and your timeline. A bull run takes time to form and is generally over before most people even get wind of it. If you're waiting for the market to recover then you need to be patient and understand it will take months or years, not days or weeks.

yes of course we are hoping it will happen but we need to wait for sometime in order to achieve the great results. we cannot predict and it will take more time it can be a month or years. Just hope and have positive feedback over the bull run to happen again in the crypto market.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
We just have to wait a little longer,bull run will eventually come but we need to be patient and keep our head up,sooner or later,bull run will come.
Activity: 415
Of course there is hope for a bull run. You just need to be realistic in your expectations and your timeline. A bull run takes time to form and is generally over before most people even get wind of it. If you're waiting for the market to recover then you need to be patient and understand it will take months or years, not days or weeks.
Pages:
Jump to: