Author

Topic: Do you actively spend your bitcoins? - page 160. (Read 257603 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 500
January 29, 2016, 06:30:39 PM
Even though I'm holding some I also try to use my bitcoin to pay for services and buy stuff whenever I can. That way I know I'm helping bitcoin grow as a real currency
Activity: 428
Merit: 250
January 29, 2016, 06:27:33 PM
Yes, I buy quite a lot with bitcoins, as there are not so many sites that use this payment method. Nowadays I see more and more from websites which accept bitcoins.

You're right about that more websites who accept it, but I think so bitcoins will be worth more.
So maybe it makes sense to keep it.

Hold most and use some. The usage will increase the value of bitcoin as it makes bitcoin useful. If we have oil bitcoin, the price will be very high.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Pollak
January 26, 2016, 10:40:55 AM
Yes, I buy quite a lot with bitcoins, as there are not so many sites that use this payment method. Nowadays I see more and more from websites which accept bitcoins.

You're right about that more websites who accept it, but I think so bitcoins will be worth more.
So maybe it makes sense to keep it.

Activity: 406
January 26, 2016, 06:17:49 AM
for the moment i use it to buy things from amazon whit purse, and whit the amount that i saved, i buy other bitcoin!

I think maybe its better to save you Bitcoin. Because I heard that Bitcoin will be more valuable

And if you wait you can sell it or invest it later.
Activity: 308
January 26, 2016, 05:27:11 AM
Activity: 644
January 26, 2016, 04:19:24 AM
I bought some t-shirts the other day. it's really annoying to find so hard for a company/shop which accepts bitcoin.
Let's hope this will change.

If it doesn't change, the value of bitcoin will eventually plummet.
still a few merchants who accept bitcoin as a payment option, you can not freely use bitcoin, it makes a lot of people have to first convert it to fiat money, to buy something
I think there needs to be a large deployment of bitcoin

Yes you are right. The bitcoin transaction is quite hard with some web stores where they are taking a huge sum for the transaction purpose which is very low when we get them converted and added to our bank wallets. I think only when the user rate gets increased the transaction charges in term of bitcoins gets reduced, which will benefit user more than what it is at present.
Activity: 672
January 26, 2016, 04:12:10 AM
Im not always spend my bitcoin actively , only for important needs i exchange my bitcoin to my currency.
 Actually, i want to keep my bitcoin until the price increases high enough.
Activity: 518
January 26, 2016, 03:21:25 AM
not too often, only every month to renew the domain and hosting
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002
January 26, 2016, 02:51:05 AM
There are many services/merchants/shops accepting bitcoin right now, and the number is growing. The problem is that usually payment with bitcoin is not widely announced and are often hidden under debit/credit, paypal and bank transfer method of payment.

If you are a bitcoin enthusiast, you will learn to dig them out.  Smiley

Eventually you`ll have to lol.

I mean yeah keep some for reserve, but if youre really trying to hedge money for profit, you`ll use bitcoin itself as a advantage since its not a "legit currency" to peoples eyes.

I use it all the time to buy and sell things that only accept bitcoin that end up being one way to cash out without worrying the value drop.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
January 25, 2016, 11:49:41 PM
There are many services/merchants/shops accepting bitcoin right now, and the number is growing. The problem is that usually payment with bitcoin is not widely announced and are often hidden under debit/credit, paypal and bank transfer method of payment.

If you are a bitcoin enthusiast, you will learn to dig them out.  Smiley
Activity: 532
January 25, 2016, 11:28:37 PM
I bought some t-shirts the other day. it's really annoying to find so hard for a company/shop which accepts bitcoin.
Let's hope this will change.

If it doesn't change, the value of bitcoin will eventually plummet.
still a few merchants who accept bitcoin as a payment option, you can not freely use bitcoin, it makes a lot of people have to first convert it to fiat money, to buy something
I think there needs to be a large deployment of bitcoin
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014
January 25, 2016, 12:17:04 PM
for the moment i use it to buy things from amazon whit purse, and whit the amount that i saved, i buy other bitcoin!

maybe it's better to save it or reverse again.

Bitcoin can of course be worth more.

not so bad if people want shopping with bitcoin, I always do that.
but it is not good to compare save better than spending, because everyone has their individual needs
Activity: 406
January 25, 2016, 12:11:19 PM

maybe it's better to save it or reverse again.

Bitcoin can of course be worth more.
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
January 25, 2016, 05:51:39 AM
Activity: 322
I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!
January 25, 2016, 04:09:59 AM
Activity: 532
January 25, 2016, 03:03:26 AM
For now some of my bitcoins was spend to buy a foods from store. because we have lucks of financial
its help to me to pay our monthly bills. sometimes i use bitcoin to buy online stuffs
it was very pleasant when many stores accept bitcoin as a payment option. unfortunately only a small part, i have never felt the purchase of goods with bitcoin, in offline.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Pollak
January 24, 2016, 06:03:04 PM
I would spend small amounts just for fun.
But would keep the most for the future.

For me it is the same. I save my bitcoins rather then spending them.
But when there is a opportunity, offcourse i spend them.
Activity: 448
January 24, 2016, 02:12:11 PM
For now some of my bitcoins was spend to buy a foods from store. because we have lucks of financial
its help to me to pay our monthly bills. sometimes i use bitcoin to buy online stuffs

Wow it is nice you can buy stuff in the supermarket with bitcoin.
In my country that is not possible yet. I hope it will be some day.
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 2481
January 24, 2016, 01:11:29 PM
I would spend small amounts just for fun.
But would keep the most for the future.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 3095
BTC price road to $80k
January 24, 2016, 05:40:53 AM
Jump to: