Author

Topic: Do you actively spend your bitcoins? - page 163. (Read 257603 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
January 20, 2016, 05:36:03 PM
I really don't spend it on real goods. I use it as a load business for my aunt's store. And i'm getting my share pretty well.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
January 20, 2016, 02:26:30 PM
I spend some sometimes, if I can I will use bitcoin to pay for stuff online. If this is not possible I stick to paypal. The places where I can spend my bitcoin is very limited as of now. So I got no other choice but to use fiat. I'm hoping this will change in the near future and we will be able to pay with bitcoin as it slowly adapts.
Activity: 560
Merit: 501
January 20, 2016, 11:29:30 AM
Some of them. It is great on some forums that accept them. Also Namecheap hosting and domains.
Activity: 420
January 20, 2016, 08:54:16 AM
I don't spend any bitcoins at the moment.
I'm holding for the most part. If I do spend it I only spend a little bit on gambling.
January 20, 2016, 08:12:25 AM
If I ever find a store that sell something I'm going to buy and that accept BTC, I will surely use it, so I would not have to exchange the Bitcoins, but so far, nothing
I think almost all sector have now accepted bitcoin as payment gateway. You may can't buy all you need but most type of the online services have already started accepting bitcoin.

I can use bitcoin for all my hosting, domain and web development requirement these days. Smiley

I think he talk about store in real life. If there any store in my real life who accept bitcoin i will also using bitcoin fo that. But in online store some websites already accept bitcoin.

Yup a lot of online shops, but not all is using I think the best is when all online shop would accept bitcoin.
If in real life not all stores accept bitcoin thatn is just beter to have more ATM for bitcoins.
Activity: 322
January 20, 2016, 07:37:56 AM
No if I have spend my bitcoin I think I don't have it anymore.
I am just planning to hold it. I am just waiting for a high price.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
January 20, 2016, 07:20:12 AM
yeah sometime for topup my phone,
bitcoin really help, because my house is far from the outlets provider
Activity: 154
January 20, 2016, 06:51:14 AM
Yeahh i actively spend my bitcoins. I recently bought up a mobile phone out of and pay most of bills using bitcoins Cheesy
Activity: 406
January 20, 2016, 06:44:08 AM
If I ever find a store that sell something I'm going to buy and that accept BTC, I will surely use it, so I would not have to exchange the Bitcoins, but so far, nothing

Same here, I would gladly spend my bitcoins in any local store if that was possible.
For now I can only use it online, which is already a huge deal.
It means bitcoin is growing and more people are adapting to bitcoin.
January 20, 2016, 01:19:31 AM
I think almost all sector have now accepted bitcoin as payment gateway. You may can't buy all you need but most type of the online services have already started accepting bitcoin.

I can use bitcoin for all my hosting, domain and web development requirement these days. Smiley

I think he talk about store in real life. If there any store in my real life who accept bitcoin i will also using bitcoin fo that. But in online store some websites already accept bitcoin.
Activity: 552
January 20, 2016, 12:29:44 AM
Still accumulating more bitcoins... hopefully I will have sufficient soon to make my first purchase
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
January 20, 2016, 12:18:43 AM

Activity: 134
Crypto swag
January 19, 2016, 06:27:46 PM

Here's something for you, Karpeles:

http://allthingsbtc.com/products/goxxed/
legendary
Activity: 1162
January 19, 2016, 06:21:49 PM
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
January 19, 2016, 06:19:45 PM
nope, I use my bitcoin for invest and trading. 
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001
January 19, 2016, 05:31:52 PM
I only spend my coins when the prices are good and not selling and buying items at a low price. I like high prices buy goods half the price or good price and re-buy BTC on the low and repeat n make a nice small fortune.
Activity: 798
LIR Dev. www.letitride.io
January 19, 2016, 05:19:00 PM
We notice that whenever the bitcoin price spikes, people start spending bitcoin. If the bitcoin price is stagnant, no one is spending!
I am curious where you notice that from, here? It does make perfect sense that when btc spikes people spends, that is a good time to spend. Nothing goes up indefinitely. When it takes a dive there is little reason to buy things if you are not happy with the price. I invest in things when the price dives and tend to have more of a gamble.
Activity: 134
Crypto swag
January 19, 2016, 03:53:35 PM
We notice that whenever the bitcoin price spikes, people start spending bitcoin. If the bitcoin price is stagnant, no one is spending!
Activity: 546
January 19, 2016, 03:26:42 PM
Yes I actively spend my bitcoins. Every week i using bitcoin for paying my electric bill, paying my daily things and also it's cover my gambling habbit. so yeah, bitcoin really help me.
paying your electric bill? Good. Since I know there is nearly no utility company who are accepting bitcoin at the moment.
I is trying to pay bitcoin as much as it is available for the merchants.

That's kinda impressive seeing someone paying his/her electric bills with bitcoin , it seems he is earning a decent amount of bitcoin daily. Just to let you know , here on my country we can pay electric bills (even internet bills) with bitcoins. Not directly to the company though but through a local bitcoin exchange. Its pretty convenient that I can pay my internet bills online with bitcoins
Activity: 994
January 19, 2016, 07:27:51 AM
I try to spend when i need something.
First i check the bitcoin directory for a match. Then I use google.

If all fails i use another webshop or go shopping in the city with my girlfriend.
Jump to: