Author

Topic: Do you actively spend your bitcoins? - page 164. (Read 257603 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
January 19, 2016, 06:38:30 AM
No im not actively spend my bitcoin
because im use local currency to buying anything
except top up my mobile number
due to limitations of merchants that accept bitcoin which is why
if many merchants who accept bitcoin, we are sure always use bitcoin to shopping Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.
January 18, 2016, 11:02:47 PM
I have brought gold with Bitcoin and a few items of digital goods. VPS and my most recent purchase was malwarebytes as I see they accepted Bitcoin, so paid with it just because I have not brought anything with Bitcoin for awhile. I used to gamble a little but that is in the past and will be either trading or holding until more places accept and I can buy more than is currently available. Needless to say I voted yes I have and yes I will continue to do so.
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
January 18, 2016, 10:57:08 PM
I can't see the point in buying things if next month bitcoin doubles, i'd just be kicking myself for having spent it in the first place.
If bitcoin ever becomes stable I might use it, or if I go on a holiday to Bali or San Francisco I might do it for the novelty!
It is not a problem for me. I know bitcoin's price is volatile. I can spend it now. When it lower a bit, I will replenish my bitcoin stock.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
January 18, 2016, 10:48:10 PM
Yes I actively spend my bitcoins. Every week i using bitcoin for paying my electric bill, paying my daily things and also it's cover my gambling habbit. so yeah, bitcoin really help me.
paying your electric bill? Good. Since I know there is nearly no utility company who are accepting bitcoin at the moment.
I is trying to pay bitcoin as much as it is available for the merchants.
Activity: 420
January 18, 2016, 10:31:41 PM
Yes I actively spend my bitcoins. Every week i using bitcoin for paying my electric bill, paying my daily things and also it's cover my gambling habbit. so yeah, bitcoin really help me.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
January 18, 2016, 10:20:40 PM
I can't see the point in buying things if next month bitcoin doubles, i'd just be kicking myself for having spent it in the first place.
If bitcoin ever becomes stable I might use it, or if I go on a holiday to Bali or San Francisco I might do it for the novelty!
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
January 18, 2016, 10:17:17 PM
I spend my bitcoin in gambling...actually not spend but more to the lost
Never spend a btc by buying a stuff or etc...bcause whenever i try to buy a thing ...my balance not enough
Just try to earn btc much more...

No problem that you spend your bitcoin with playing Gambling. But for everyone who didn't like gambling because some different reasons it will only throw away their bitcoin gratuitously
Activity: 672
January 18, 2016, 10:11:00 PM
Yes, i do. Recently i sell my bitcoin to buy some good for my real life. But for now i would like to hold every my payment in bitcoin from my signature campaign. Because nowadays bitcoin price down into less then 400 dollars.
legendary
Activity: 966
TRUMP IS DOING THE BEST! MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
January 18, 2016, 10:05:26 PM
Yes. I spend them as I am not wanting them to lose its value after I receive them. I try to use them on a daily basis since they are easy to transfer and I don't have to wait 2-5 business days like what the banks do when they transfer funds around. Them holding those funds can be spent doing something else with your money.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
January 18, 2016, 10:02:45 PM
I spend my bitcoin in gambling...actually not spend but more to the lost
Never spend a btc by buying a stuff or etc...bcause whenever i try to buy a thing ...my balance not enough
Just try to earn btc much more...
Activity: 2072
Merit: 503
January 18, 2016, 01:51:05 PM
I also do not currently active in generating bitcoin except that I have to pay internet package, this time I better save money with bitcoin, and I use my local money to buy something without removing the bitcoin  Smiley
Activity: 616
January 18, 2016, 11:06:18 AM
This year i used my bitcoins for 3 transactions. Some goods mostly.
But next week I will use my bitcoin debitcard and see i can spend my bitcoins on shops where cards are accepted.
Activity: 283
Merit: 100
January 17, 2016, 08:58:15 AM
I spend my bitcoins. but only for digital goods.
Activity: 756
Merit: 502
January 17, 2016, 06:08:00 AM
No im not actively spend my bitcoin
because im use local currency to buying anything
except top up my mobile number
Activity: 798
January 16, 2016, 07:18:31 AM
I already spent most of my coins in several online stores. Sure i could spent more, but the diversity of webshops is not big enough.

The moment we see more shops coming into bitcoin, it will boost the bitcoin eco-system directly.
If you spent the bitcoins when the price was at the top ~475 USD then were lucky,
Personally i am not spending any bitcoins because i think it is still early as the price can be increased much more than it is now.
The price will always be increasing, as long as there is a community similar to the size of the one we currently have now. As mining becomes more and more expensive, it will become pretty prevalent that Bitcoin has to cost more and more in order to maintain a large group of miners.
Well your are not right, the price will be increased and decreased every time every day, and since we discussed the price has been crashed for more than 20%, there is not chance to spend at this time at least for me.
Activity: 630
January 16, 2016, 07:16:49 AM
Normally i keep my BTC i have for the long time.
But the last week i have used a part of my BTC to buy DEUR and sell again.
And i had the luck to make some profit.
NOw i'm waiting a little bit and see what direction it goes with DEUR.
Activity: 952
January 16, 2016, 07:12:13 AM
there will be events bitfilm in my country on bali. You can go there, you can pay for the tickets with credit cards or bank,
but if you buy a ticket with bitcoin you get a discount,
many discounts when using bitcoin

That's great that you can spend your bitcoins physically and not only for virtual transactions, its sad that in my country no one accepts bitcoin as a mode of payment, so I need to spend it only for online transactions, but I do spend actively my bitcoins whenever I am in need of money I convert my bitcoins to fiat.
Activity: 700
January 16, 2016, 06:54:01 AM
I don't. Bitcoin is an investment for me right now. I am saving up to buy a gaming pc with 4 btc.  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
January 16, 2016, 03:18:31 AM
Now i am going to purchase btc virtual card and i will spend some btc on digital goods,not so much,by my opinion and that what i know wewill see higher price for btc than today
Activity: 658
January 16, 2016, 02:22:46 AM
there will be events bitfilm in my country on bali. You can go there, you can pay for the tickets with credit cards or bank,
but if you buy a ticket with bitcoin you get a discount,
many discounts when using bitcoin
Jump to: