Author

Topic: Do you actively spend your bitcoins? - page 165. (Read 257603 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
January 16, 2016, 12:42:59 AM
Yes.
I spend it everytime I have something to buy.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000
January 15, 2016, 03:57:31 PM
No, i don't spend actively bitcoins, these days the price has been reached very low especially today when the price crashes, who knows what will happen until next month.

No doubt today was kinda shocking the news about bitcoin and the price too. So now spending is not a good idea when you want something nice like some good gadgets. Just save bitcoin and wait for increase. Is pretty much is going to happen.
I doubt anyone would sell his bitcoin at this time unless he needs for emergencies or is bored seeing losing more and more every hour.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
January 15, 2016, 03:53:23 PM
No, i don't spend actively bitcoins, these days the price has been reached very low especially today when the price crashes, who knows what will happen until next month.

No doubt today was kinda shocking the news about bitcoin and the price too. So now spending is not a good idea when you want something nice like some good gadgets. Just save bitcoin and wait for increase. Is pretty much is going to happen.
legendary
Activity: 1204
January 15, 2016, 03:40:21 PM
Activity: 322
I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!
January 15, 2016, 11:43:38 AM
no, i don't spend my bitcoi, i have most of it in cold storage waiting for the moon, i'd like to don't move it for atleast years
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
Turn your financial ideas into reality
January 15, 2016, 09:13:13 AM
I bought a shirt at a price of 0 , 0005 BTC
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
January 15, 2016, 06:52:26 AM
I buy occasionally gift cards for amazon and GAP (for my wife)

Yeah buying gift card using bitcoin are easier than use any other payment processor , we just need a couple click and taraaaaa the card code showing up.
I spend bitcoin to buy some gift card too like Google play and Starbucks . I enjoyed spent on it.
And occasionally spend it to gamble too haha just for fun.
Activity: 742
January 14, 2016, 11:08:37 AM
I buy occasionally gift cards for amazon and GAP (for my wife)
Activity: 952
January 14, 2016, 09:27:08 AM
Yes.
I usually spending them because I need a money to sustain my education.

You are spending your bitcoins for a good cause mate, and yes if you are earning then there should be no hesitation in spending as you know that you are capable to earn it again in the future, Even I keep on spending my coins whenever I am in need of money irrespective of the price we are earning to spend and that is the right thing to do.
Activity: 126
January 13, 2016, 07:33:48 PM
Yes.
I usually spending them because I need a money to sustain my education.
Activity: 938
January 13, 2016, 06:20:33 AM
I don't really spend my bitcoins right now.
Is also not needed to spend my bitcoins I actually just spend my fiat money to buy something.
Bitcoin for me is like saving something to wait for increase.

Saving is good thing, but if you earning some profits then you should sell a part of it, don't be so confident about future that btc will reach the moon, so it is better to actively spend  bitcoins and if you are earning profits at present then you should take advantage of it, as we are not sure what would be value of bitcoins in future.
Activity: 462
January 12, 2016, 06:12:07 AM
I don't really spend my bitcoins right now.
Is also not needed to spend my bitcoins I actually just spend my fiat money to buy something.
Bitcoin for me is like saving something to wait for increase.
Activity: 196
January 12, 2016, 05:59:58 AM
I spend mine on Xbox live and games with a bitcoin discount.
Activity: 406
January 12, 2016, 05:46:55 AM
Yes i try to spend my bitcoins when i see something nice.
But there are not a lot of shops where we can spend them, which is not good.

Yeah like in the Black Friday there where some good deal for bitcoins user.
Is true they are not that shops in the street that use bitcoin, but still online you can buy there some nice things.

For now is just better to save for my opinion is not really needed to spend your bitcoins.

IMHO, you should go 50 - 50... Wink
Save half of your coins and spend half of them, as it gives you different kinds of experiences and some more knowledge and of course, some very good discounts if you purchase using your coins...

That could be a nice option.
But I guess for some people it's not necessary to spend bitcoin as they are making more than enough fiat already.
Getting to learn more about bitcoin and how the transaction will go is also good to learn though
legendary
Activity: 1246
!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!
January 12, 2016, 05:11:32 AM

Is true they are not that shops in the street that use bitcoin, but still online you can buy there some nice things.

For now is just better to save for my opinion is not really needed to spend your bitcoins.

IMHO, you should go 50 - 50... Wink
Save half of your coins and spend half of them, as it gives you different kinds of experiences and some more knowledge and of course, some very good discounts if you purchase using your coins...
Activity: 420
January 12, 2016, 04:42:16 AM

Activity: 364
January 12, 2016, 04:27:55 AM
Activity: 476
January 12, 2016, 04:06:42 AM
I bought some cloud mining today with my bitcoins. It would be good to have more shops that accepts bitcoin so we can give the btc eco system a boost.

That’s great! I was spending bitcoin actively before but nowadays I stopped that and I doing saving as a process now. Whatever bitcoin is coming from my loan and signature campaign I am just holding that only. Not spending now.

You are waiting for the halving? Because that is a great idea.
To just hold some of your bitcoin of all of them, maybe we will get lucky that the price will skyrocket.

For me I was spending also a lot, but now I don't I just save and that is nice.
Activity: 644
January 12, 2016, 03:57:00 AM
I bought some cloud mining today with my bitcoins. It would be good to have more shops that accepts bitcoin so we can give the btc eco system a boost.

That’s great! I was spending bitcoin actively before but nowadays I stopped that and I doing saving as a process now. Whatever bitcoin is coming from my loan and signature campaign I am just holding that only. Not spending now.
Activity: 798
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
January 12, 2016, 02:57:01 AM
Yes of course. I am actively spending my satoshis  to buy mobile load and sometimes paying someone thru exchange sites. where I will give bitcoin and they will convert it to money.  Smiley
Jump to: