Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you also think that USA is the biggest plague of the world? - page 22. (Read 24024 times)

Activity: 287
Merit: 250
I just want to know if I'm the only one aware of that.
USA actually brought nothing on this last century but the destruction of the world. The whole middle east situation is entirely their fault. The overwhelming power of oil companies is their fault. The absurd market deregulation is their fault. The nonsense power of banks on the rest of the world I their fault.

But you can also add instability of south America,  consumption society, the absurd (and false) trust in a growth society.

I mean,  USA is probably the biggest mistake of France. As a French I truly apologise, we should have never sent any troops and firepower to the USA when they were at war with UK.  Sorry again people.
Rather, America is a big spoiled child. Smiley All that makes America, it's just a whim. Of course, sometimes it's moods are beyond all decency and moral standards. But all this is due to the fact that America is strong and big country. America, no one can argue. Only Russia can sometimes enter into dispute with the United States.
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
I just want to know if I'm the only one aware of that.
USA actually brought nothing on this last century but the destruction of the world. The whole middle east situation is entirely their fault. The overwhelming power of oil companies is their fault. The absurd market deregulation is their fault. The nonsense power of banks on the rest of the world I their fault.

But you can also add instability of south America,  consumption society, the absurd (and false) trust in a growth society.

I mean,  USA is probably the biggest mistake of France. As a French I truly apologise, we should have never sent any troops and firepower to the USA when they were at war with UK.  Sorry again people.
Pages:
Jump to: