Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you approve this strategy: sell alts buy btc? - page 10. (Read 3336 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 0
I read this article, but I want to see opinions, would you sell all your alts to have only bitcoin now ? I don't think this is recommended

https://cointelegraph.com/news/buy-bitcoin-sell-your-altcoins-says-pioneering-wall-street-blockchain-analyst

if you sell altcoin that you think there is no potential for a better future sale when the altcoin price is high and buy bitcoin now, and the profit from bitcoin you can invest for altcoin at ico
that is better strategy than we still hold our shitcoin that has no development or update from dev team.holding bitcoin more promising.if bitcoin able to reach $20k again, we will gain huge profit.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
I read this article, but I want to see opinions, would you sell all your alts to have only bitcoin now ? I don't think this is recommended

https://cointelegraph.com/news/buy-bitcoin-sell-your-altcoins-says-pioneering-wall-street-blockchain-analyst

if you sell altcoin that you think there is no potential for a better future sale when the altcoin price is high and buy bitcoin now, and the profit from bitcoin you can invest for altcoin at ico
Activity: 2660
Merit: 651
Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me
yes, of course I agree. as long as I know cryptocurrency, I always use the technique, well, although sometimes eth is also the second choice. I think the potential for a far greater gain in comparison with holding altc longer than bitcoin.
Bitcoin does have great potentials but I don't agree with the strategy of selling all altcoin and invest into bitcoin cause it against the rules and regulations of experienced cryptocurrency traders. However, ETH is no more the second choice any more.
Activity: 350
Merit: 7
Although Bitcoin is the parent of Cryptocurrency and the price is very high, but when we sell the altcoins I think it has not been able to buy Bitcoin. But if the price of Bitcoin is equivalent to the Altcoins, then I will sell it and buy Bitcoin.
Activity: 258
Merit: 101
New Era of Freelancing
No. I will buy both. I will keep buying Bitcoin and my favorite altcoins. Fundamentally speaking, Bitcoin and other alts are looking bullish. There are many alts that have potentials. With this market condition, buying them is good because once Bitcoin runs again, alts will run too.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100

For me it is not a good decision to sell all of your altcoins now, just to buy bitcoin especially when the altcoins you are holding is a good alts like ethereum, neo or waves, i am just advicing you to joined a good bounty so you can able to buy bitcoin even not selling your alts.
Activity: 714
Merit: 252
Really depends on the alts. Some alts need to be HODLed for a long time. I still prefer BTC-USDT pair though.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
I`ve done that before, but for now in this market condition, I am not selling nothing, because if we compare the prices, they fall so hard. I`m just holding with dissapointment.
Activity: 679
Merit: 102
yes, of course I agree. as long as I know cryptocurrency, I always use the technique, well, although sometimes eth is also the second choice. I think the potential for a far greater gain in comparison with holding altc longer than bitcoin.

I agree with you, In selling alts you should know that bitcoin is the right thing for you to go with, Bitcoin is a good investments as of now, because of its price is continuing to rise.
Activity: 331
Merit: 250

As of now, it is difficult to accommodate holdinngs in Bitcoin due to its system problems and its coin supplies will reach it limits. It depends on your choice to trade with.
Activity: 28
This strategy has its logic. Hence, I want to add one more important thing - you should divide your investment between different assets. In such a way you will have higher chances of a success. I have found a trustworthy Token Sale project. It is called Socratus. It is a digital platform for insurance companies. So any insurance company can connect the platform to become the part of Insurance Digital Ecosystem. They are aiming to create a win-win insurance whereby you get instant claim payment,  fair and transparent dealing and friendly prices.  It means that there is no more solo human decisions to pay or not to pay, no more lingering manual claims handling procedures.
Activity: 92
The idea of trading is to make a profit and now that BTC is having a bull run it has become number on the list of traders so many traders that have alt coins would want to sell them now and pick up BTC so that they would make a profit when BTC attains an ATH. Since this is the case it is advisable to sell alt coins and purchase BTC in view of current market trends.
copper member
Activity: 294
I do not approve of such ridiculous strategy.
Its not a good idea.
I would prefer to sell btc and buy good altcoins than the other way round.
On the other hand, it depends largely on ones financial strength.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 253
In my opinion, altcoins for buying bitcoin's selling strategy is not good, if bitcoin is too strong, then there can be no competition, so that users get bored and leave bitcoin immediately, so it will kill bitcoin.
Actually bud, either on the two option will be good since the value of crypto currencies is unpredictable maybe it depends if you could be lucky enough. Each of us have different way of strategy as we believe it can have be a great return in the future. Likewise, what I did I hold some of my altcoins as I believe soon it can be profitable outcome in the future during the time of bitcoin will increase since as of this moment the value of bitcoin is very cheap.
Activity: 33
Very much debatable. Some altcoins are worth holding. You if you the price will dip for an altcoin then yes by any means go ahead and sell them and buy BTC instead. BTC has a more stable market and a lot of potential. Some altcoins perform really well and in that case you don't sell them. Instead wait for it to go up in price.
Activity: 340
Merit: 10
bitcoin is great.  But there are also a lot of good growth altcoins that bring profits to the investor.  I do not agree to sell all altcoin to buy bitcoin.  My point is not to put all the eggs in one basket.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 503
Activity: 84
I would agree with this to a degree since the SEC will regulate everything soon that started with an ICO. Bitcoin did not start with one but the profit margin (how much times u get X) is not that great. So there will still be some alt coins that are good after the purge.. The trick is to find which one.
Activity: 28
Any altcoins have different potential, but ask me to sell BTC to invest in altcoins, I will not sell BTC because BTC gives me the safety and potential in the future much.
Activity: 227
IQCash
It is not always the case to sell altcoins to buy Bitcoin. It depends on how well the coin is performing on the market in relation to Bitcoin at that moment. Some altcoins are not worth holding and can be predicted right from its scratch. With such coins, you can sell them for Bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: