Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you approve this strategy: sell alts buy btc? - page 5. (Read 3336 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
I read this article, but I want to see opinions, would you sell all your alts to have only bitcoin now ? I don't think this is recommended

https://cointelegraph.com/news/buy-bitcoin-sell-your-altcoins-says-pioneering-wall-street-blockchain-analyst
I think holding or selling other altcoins or selling them for bitcoin might be the same, but it would be different if the altcoin was sold for fiat money,
Because altcoin prices are based on the price of bitcoin, so if the price of bitcoin drops then the price of the altcoin will drop and if the price of bitcoin rises, the price of the altcoin will rise
Activity: 119
Will this is a good strategy every own of our life had a technique on where it can ba earned a gain and I am sgree with this because this is not easy to interchange in business.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 513
This startegy is good , but right now I will suggest to buy bitcoin but it doesn't mean that you sell your altcoins. Because you can buy your bitcoin with your extra money because better to have bitcoin and keep your altcoins and don't sell it.

But it's your decision if you want to sell your altcoins to buy bitcoin. But do solution for this.
Activity: 438
Merit: 104
Now implementing this strategy is the most ok, because the current BTC prices are very low and can fall deep, so buy them now do not miss the opportunity.

buying btc is good but selling alts this time is not that good because the price is also low you can sell it but with a low value so it is better to hold it and buy bitcoin form your fiat but if you got nothing you can sell your alts because the chance you can earn with a good value is on the side of bitcoin.

Yeah at a time like this, it's not really a good idea. Unless bitcoin starts to make another december 2017 run then i'd gladly sell most of my alts even at a loss. But ifnit's like this, there's a chance you'll even get more from your alt holdings than btc
Yeah, both are currently running in their low market rates at this stage so the relevant decision is to buy one other these two or you can invest in both for your better future outcome. Let us suppose that if the value of Altcoin is on its increase trend then better you invest in Altcoin that will enable you to get fine profit after that you can use that profit for your Bitcoin’s investment too.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 502
I read this article, but I want to see opinions, would you sell all your alts to have only bitcoin now ? I don't think this is recommended

https://cointelegraph.com/news/buy-bitcoin-sell-your-altcoins-says-pioneering-wall-street-blockchain-analyst
I also do not recommend it, this year where I think Altcoin is more dominantly known, it will be very ineffective if you don't take advantage of every opportunity to make a profit, and it is legitimate to sell all your altcoins to buy bitcoin but in my opinion it's not a good choice, now bitcoin also have not experienced good growth this year, so even if you invest by buying bitcoin this will only waste a lot of your opportunity.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1225
Mosthly that strategy its, at bitcoin already have signal for uptrend movement.
My Strategy only using FA. i used that on Shitcoin
1. Volume Trading
2. The Project
3. Spread Order
4. Have some rules for buying more than -35%
5. Whent order already filled just put Sell Order at +30 - 70%
6. Just watch that price shitcoin move.

Easy to understand, and really easy to use this already got a lot profit. Iam really tired waiting a major coin have some movement market.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
the thing depends on it. because now a bearish trend is occurring and when you put it in properly hiding your altcoin it's really too much bitcoinwise. so if you only have a bitcoin you can loose less in comparison to those with altcoin holders. In spite of the fact that the trend has been shifted with altcoin holders, all the comparisons can be compared to those of bitcoin holders.
Activity: 96
If bitcoin is going to have bull market selling alt coins would be a good step for profits in bitcoin
Well is in your choice, just plan a strategy to become success. for me that idea is good but we cannot make sure that will become success at the end everyday the value of coin changes . So who knows? Just continue what you feel and make money.
Activity: 156
Merit: 1
I would be doing the exact opposite here in August.  I would be loading up on alts.  I'm planning on going from alts to Bitcoin once the cycle reaches a high.  If you hold Bitcoin now you will never be able to increase your Satoshi count. 
Activity: 77
I agree with the idea as well.
That is actually what I'm currently doing. Trade and get a lot of profits in altcoins, then finally at the end of the day, the ultimate goal is still to have more bitcoin in my account. A lot of altcoins suck but you can still trade and make profits out of them.
Activity: 126
I do approve that strategy of selling altcoins and  buy bitcoins, anything you do about your investment that you thought could make good for your investment ,it can always be considered right thing to do, we do not see something wrong with it , so continue what you feel is right for you.
Activity: 59
As for me, the idea is not good. What if you now sell a very good promising altcoin and the price moons after selling it. Just hold your alts.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
if you want a long-term investment, bitcoin investment will still be an option because it will only increase the price. Bitcoin can also be traded on any coin ...
Activity: 69
As for me, that kind of this strategy importantly depends on the situation of the crypto market.  Five months ago, whenever the BTC price was stable, its time to Alts get high price. So we often use that circumstances to get profit from selling alts to buy btc. Now, this kind of strategy was changed recently because the fluctuation of crypto market is not like the past. The alts price continues going down without the influence of btc because the investor maybe don't believe more at Alts. Personally, I still believe the crypto market can go green one day. Its time to buy cheapest atls actually.
Activity: 481

It is a good idea especially if you hold altcoins that doesn't have potential. It is better to hold bitcoins because you can ensure that its value will continue to grow up. Always remember that you should know that potential of the coin that you are holding.
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
Ethereum Limited Edition ICO

It really depends on the alts I am holding with. if for example the alts I am holding with are.already above their ICO price and I think it is reasonable or have already a good.price to sell then I will sell them and invest in bitcoin because I still believe that bitcoin is good for long term investment and more stable compare to alts.
Activity: 672
Merit: 10
Do you approve this strategy: sell alts buy btc?

this is a bad idea, if people buy bitcoin with Altcoins this will make the price of Altcoins drop while the price of bitcoin does not rise because the marketcap is switched, I'm sure someone who buys bitcoin with Altcoins then he moves it to Fiat so that the marketcap continues to decline.
Activity: 238
I sell some of my alts to buy bitcoin, I invest never use a strategy like that because it is a very high risk. If altcoin goes down, Bitcoin can also go down, all depends on the existing market...
Activity: 278
The main rule of creating a crypto-currency portfolio is a competent ratio of known, expensive and cheap, but promising crypto currency. Working investment schemes can be very much.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
ADAB ICO
Now implementing this strategy is the most ok, because the current BTC prices are very low and can fall deep, so buy them now do not miss the opportunity.

buying btc is good but selling alts this time is not that good because the price is also low you can sell it but with a low value so it is better to hold it and buy bitcoin form your fiat but if you got nothing you can sell your alts because the chance you can earn with a good value is on the side of bitcoin.

Indeed, current situation is not good for selling our altcoin because most altcoin in market drop the price more than 70% from highest price. I think i am better waiting price increasing and selling my altcoin to bitcoin. But sometimes investing on altcoin and hold it as long term investment is profitable because movement on altcoin more attractive than bitcoin

With the market price that is dropping at its 70% from its highest value, all you need is patience because most of the people who sell their coins at its lowest price just lose a huge amount of their capital since the market will still go back at its previous prices but it will take a long time.
Pages:
Jump to: