Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you approve this strategy: sell alts buy btc? - page 8. (Read 3336 times)

legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
I read this article, but I want to see opinions, would you sell all your alts to have only bitcoin now ? I don't think this is recommended

https://cointelegraph.com/news/buy-bitcoin-sell-your-altcoins-says-pioneering-wall-street-blockchain-analyst
Well for me it is okay to sell all of your altcoin when the value of it is high on the market and after you sell it buying bitcoin is really advisable because the future of bitcoin is very brigjt and we can make sure thst we can able to make profit with btc.
well, I don't know for now, even altcoin also has a declining price. well, maybe now it's better to save it in fiat form, but if you believe in the potential of bitcoin, I think storing it in the form of bitcoin is also pretty good, moreover the price of bitcoins is currently down.
Activity: 420
Merit: 14
Even though bitcoin has recently been growing in its capitalization, I do not think that you need to completely switch your attention to it and consider the altcoins unpromising for investment. The market of crypto currency is constantly changing, and bitcoin is still not in the best shape in terms of its functionality. In addition, given that it is furthermore mainly used as a speculative means of accumulating value, I do not think that this side of its use has a good prospect for bitcoin as for the crypto currency.
These global shortcomings do not exist among the altcoyins.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
in the event that we take a gander at when bitcoin costs are creeping upwards I'm certain everybody has done that where they will pitch altcoin and change to purchase bitcoin. what's more, perhaps it could happen again at now if bitcoin costs rise again I figure everybody will do likewise. what's more, this is simply a question of time where everybody will sit tight for the perfect time when the bitcoin cost again increments essentially.
Activity: 375
Merit: 100
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
I read this article, but I want to see opinions, would you sell all your alts to have only bitcoin now ? I don't think this is recommended

https://cointelegraph.com/news/buy-bitcoin-sell-your-altcoins-says-pioneering-wall-street-blockchain-analyst
Well for me it is okay to sell all of your altcoin when the value of it is high on the market and after you sell it buying bitcoin is really advisable because the future of bitcoin is very brigjt and we can make sure thst we can able to make profit with btc.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
“The long-term thesis is very much intact... The institutionalization of Bitcoin is absolutely occuring...Every major bank is trying to do something in the space. Either they're going to be offering Bitcoin to their clients, they're working on a custody platform or they're opening up a trading desk.”

--> Somebody help me figure out this one Sad In all my thoughts, it could have been more practical to sell alts and buy BTC? Is it applicable for today's statistical graphs of the economy?
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
I am not  in support of this strategy. I like bitcoin more than any other coin as all coin prices depend on it.
Activity: 25
You should not try to copy someone else strategy. Do your own research and make decisions based on own risk appetite.
Activity: 686
Merit: 521
This strategy is very real and effective, given the rapid growth of bitcoin. However, I do not do that. My portfolio is distributed: 50% in bitcoin and 50% in altcoins.

Why would I buy altcoin when I know there another coin which has more ability with good feature.

For me, alt coins are nothing they can't give us profit even if they give the profit would less and not affordable.
Activity: 93
I am doing this strategy if ever a bounty campaign already sends me my tokens or my coins then I sell it and buy Bitcoin because I am a believer of Bitcoin and it's power to give us more profit if we just believe and trust the never-ending change of market price in Bitcoin but hopefully it will pay off with much more profit for us Bitcoin investors. Lips sealed Lips sealed
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
This strategy is very real and effective, given the rapid growth of bitcoin. However, I do not do that. My portfolio is distributed: 50% in bitcoin and 50% in altcoins.
Activity: 76
Merit: 1

For me alt coins are dead and can ever be used in long term process. its highly possibility that it would vanished from internet too.I had never invest with alt coins.
We cannot give such statement for all the coins. Ethereum is also an altcoin, there are so many other altcoins who have good potential and even currently they are trading too much good. They are more active currencies and will even remain active in future.
Activity: 134
Personally, I would not risk having only Bitcoin, I believe, the more coins, the more likely a profit. Usually, I tend to convert my altcoin into Bitcoin, but that does not mean that I'm going to sell all my coins. I would prefer to invest in Bitcoin if it starts to grow very much, and will not sell altcoin to just get Bitcoin.
Activity: 364
Blockchain with VTOS energy
Right now I have 100% of the amount in altcoin, but it looks like I'll soon change it to bitcoin, because bitcoin seems to be going up now and has 47.7% of the total market

There are altcoins that has a good potential so i prefer holding it and not just switching immediately to bitcoins so you should hold depending on the coin you have and not just sell immediately.
Activity: 252
Right now I have 100% of the amount in altcoin, but it looks like I'll soon change it to bitcoin, because bitcoin seems to be going up now and has 47.7% of the total market
Activity: 98
Yes, the decision is very clear, because now it is only safe to hold the BTC and can make you extremely high profits, I do not focus on altcoin should focus more on BTC.
Activity: 269
Decentralized Transportation Solution
My opinion is that, do not sell all your altcoin but maybe the half of it because there are still altcoins that have a potential of earning a big returned pr profit. We all know that bitcoin is better than others but that doesn't mean that you shoul sell all your altcoins to buy bitcoin.
Activity: 84
That's not true, don't sell all your alts just for bitcoin because other alts are good too. You only need to play your strategy in the market and choose an altcoin that has the potential to rise.
Activity: 30
This is a good choice if the market conditions are stable and good for buying bitcoin. sell all altcoin and buy more bitcoin. Investing or trading bitcoin, you will have a great chance to get more profit in the right time. bitcoin is proven and believed, which is why many believers are really helped, through by doing bitcoin activity .
and few days ago much altcoin sold in market.maybe investor switch their asset in bitcoin right now.and hope in december they will gain huge profit by holding bitcoin.many expectation in end of this year bitcoin will hit at least $20k.
in fact, for now, it is good to store bitcoin, because so far it shows only a significant increase in bitcoin. and I think when the price goes up, we can not guarantee altcoin prices go up, but it does not rule out the possibility of making altcoin prices go up.
I only know bitcoin which is in number one in crypto currencies list. ETH and bitcoin cash are the second and third alt coins but i still not use it both coins are still behind bitcoins and not available with much potential.
Activity: 34
It's never a smart decision to put all your eggs in a single basket. Even though Bitcoin is the king of all coins, you shouldn't sell all your Alts to buy Bitcoin alone. Some Alts will give more returns than bitcoin even.
Activity: 93
Merit: 5

For me alt coins are dead and can ever be used in long term process. its highly possibility that it would vanished from internet too.I had never invest with alt coins.
Pages:
Jump to: