Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you approve this strategy: sell alts buy btc? - page 37. (Read 3336 times)

Activity: 160
Merit: 0
It is not advisable because it is so much risky. Once you've lost your coins it won't be back anymore because it was lost forever. Much better to create some another strategy in order to have more ways.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 255
I do not agree with this strategy, I feel that I get a bigger profit from altcoin than bitcoin, some coins that make me get big profit like ETH, NEO and so on.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
I think it all depends on the price, if the bitcoin price goes down I will sell my alts, that way I can buy a lot of bitcoin. we need to know that bitcoin is more potential than alts and bitcoin prices may affect other altcoins.
Yeah if conditions permit we will do that, you know how traders work, they will sell when the opportunity comes and buys when the low price comes, not the problem of selling altcoin because that's what we'll do if the opportunity comes when the price goes up, and when the opportunity comes (bitcoin price down) of course we will buy it
Activity: 532
Merit: 255
would you sell all your alts to have only bitcoin now ? I don't think this is recommended

Sell Alts to buy BTC, a reasonable excuse because BTC's also a reliable and established coin very worth investing. However, when viewed from the situation, the current market conditions do not seem to benefit the seller, maybe you will experience a little loss of the proceeds of the sale.
Activity: 434
Merit: 18
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
I think selling all alts will lessen the risk but also lowers the possibility of earning big amounts. We all know that there are alts that goes 2x-10x. Bitcoin doesn't go up that high and it usually goes up and down (red days). Having a big amount of bitcoin doesn't guarantee that you gain while hodling multiple alts with decent amount multiplies your chances of earning. Given the fact that the alt coins you were good enough.
Activity: 266
I read this article, but I want to see opinions, would you sell all your alts to have only bitcoin now ? I don't think this is recommended

https://cointelegraph.com/news/buy-bitcoin-sell-your-altcoins-says-pioneering-wall-street-blockchain-analyst

I think selling of ALTS is not good for now because there's a possibility to increased the price some alts are gradually moving up so we will wait for the good profit through increasing of some alt coin. But for Buy of Bitcoin is necessary for now because of a lower price but id you have an extra money don't use your asset to buy Bitcoin just use your extra money your alt coins is for investment because of a good moving value of price.
Activity: 419
Merit: 100
As bitcoin is expensive it is difficult to buy bitcoins so there is a possibility to buy alternative crypto currencies and when you earn profits when the price start to increase one will be able to earn profits through investing in alternative crypto coins as they all are assets which is of store value and every year the value of all the crypto currencies increases which is good for the investors as they will be able to make good profits from alternative crypto currencies and when the prices increases the investors can sell them and invest on bitcoins as only bitcoins has tremendous growth potential in the crypto market all other crypto currencies have a steady growth in the crypto market.
Activity: 462
I read this article, but I want to see opinions, would you sell all your alts to have only bitcoin now ? I don't think this is recommended

https://cointelegraph.com/news/buy-bitcoin-sell-your-altcoins-says-pioneering-wall-street-blockchain-analyst
if you're alts is threatened to lose value and based on your research and others speculation. Provided that the time frame for such observation will be months. Then I guess this will be a wise decision. Personally, we are currently experiencing such, and i have decided to all the alt that we have then buy bitcoin, just to recover a bit. Our plan is when it had regained a decent amount, then we will eventually sell some then but alts again.
Activity: 728
Merit: 63
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
Yes,I do this.I just believe in Btc.Altcoin is risky one.If I get any altcoin then I normally sell this and then I hold Btc of Eth by selling those altcoins.So,I approve this strategy.
Activity: 966
Merit: 274
This strategy could work to others but not to all. Because we all aware that market in cryptocurrency is different in each country. So it is much better to have a strategy that would fit on the existing market on the specific country where we are currently living and enjoy the benefits we could take on the trading we could set upon on the market. If bitcoin is much easier to used it safer to say to invest to bitcoin more but if its the other way around try something else.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002
I generally think bitcoin is very heavy and clumsy currency. You just need to understand what altcoins you are working. Analyze the platform it's built on, the technology, the news behind it, the people. In General, I think altcoins can make more money if you come head to them.
Activity: 192
Yes of course I like your strategy, because sometimes there are altcoins that do not have the price or coin altcoin that like garbage. Sometimes I feel like that, I exchange the bitcoin even though not big. But doing such a thing is like saving for a long time into a hill or 1 bitcoin.
Activity: 644
Merit: 1
No, I adhere to the strategy that I need to have both bitcoin and altcoin in my crypto portfolio. Bitcoin is a long-term and reliable investment for me. Similarly, any altcoin can achieve this result, who knows
Activity: 364
Merit: 103
according to my own opinion on the response to sell altcoin then buy bitcoin I think it is reasonable, in addition to the potential of very very promising bitcoin in the future bitcoin be the basic benchmark of altcoin prices, including the world of crypto. everybody will think the same thing with me we can not eliminate it and very reasonable, with such a system at least we are now saving the future, and hope saving that can be used at any time when there is a need. but we should also consider the alternative altcoin that will enter the top 10 coin, and it is certain it will be interchangeable but here more emphasized on how we observe studying altcoin potentially deeper, may be useful and successful for all of us
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
I think it all depends on the price, if the bitcoin price goes down I will sell my alts, that way I can buy a lot of bitcoin. we need to know that bitcoin is more potential than alts and bitcoin prices may affect other altcoins.
Activity: 668
DogData
Ofcourse I will do that as long as I know the entire reason that bitcoin or crypto market will severely fall down to feet. I will immediately sell all the altcoins that I know won't help me to survive my profit.
your reasoning is less precise in my opinion, the problem is altcoin with bitcoin we can see definitely high bitcoin, if you sell altcoin to buy bitcoin maybe I think it takes altcoin lot for sale and used to buy bitcoin.
Activity: 196
Ofcourse I will do that as long as I know the entire reason that bitcoin or crypto market will severely fall down to feet. I will immediately sell all the altcoins that I know won't help me to survive my profit.
Activity: 742
Merit: 397

Both bitcoin and other altcoins are profitable so why would we sell bitcoin in exchange of altcoins if we could hold both? Hodling bitcoin is a long term adventure that could provide us a good profit in the future so I am willing to hodl it longer as well as altcoins.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
A very big and controversial question indeed. Majority of bounty hunters find it very difficult to and sometimes contemplate whether to sell all the altcoins they have attained to buy bitcoin or hodl the altcoins as they are. The issue I have is that, the market price of some alts are a bit stable and hunters would like to hodl them like that. Some also really enjoy selling the alts since they can drop drastically without rising. It is in the view of this where I will sell my alts and buy BTC. What are your plans?
Activity: 223
Merit: 11

Rather than using this option, it would be more appropriate to try to close all open positions harmlessly. When we make new investments by making loss sales, we are expecting a serious profit margin and we are getting tired of this after all. What happens later? We see panic sales again and we close our investments with serious harm.
Pages:
Jump to: