Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you approve this strategy: sell alts buy btc? - page 34. (Read 3336 times)

Activity: 199
Merit: 10
I approve indeed, because it is called fixing. When you sell your alternatives high, and fix their price in Bitcoin and Ethereum!
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
Yes i do. But it is a matter of choice. The Bitcoin has been very profitable and all indications show that this will continue to be the case. Also, as is the trend, lots of people are selling of their coins to invest in the GTC so why not? Go ahead and sell of your altcoins and invest in the BTC if you will,. You are safe anyway
Activity: 668
Merit: 255
Myself, I try to hold in same time altcoins and bitcoin, and even when I'm buying altcoins (which I do every week even in such time) I'm doing it  with my salary, without exchanging my bitcoins, because I still waiting on 15,000$ per bitcoin to out, and hope bitcoin will break this wall till end of 2018.
Activity: 108
Merit: 1
Yes, provided its a bullish season because experience has taught me that most altcoin usually dip whenever bitcoin value is appreciating and that's because other sellers are posing to ride the bitcoin wave too.
Activity: 546
Merit: 32
I agree with that, because investing in bitcoin is very potent when compared to other cryptocurrencies, this is because the bitcoin price movement is inversely related to the movement of cryptocurrency prices, we can take advantage of the difference, that's in my opinion.

If you had a huge amount to invest in something in you will be ready for the investment in Bitcoin but if you don't have enough money to live and selling your property to invest is not that good idea for me but if you have any strategies then you can do anything with your investment
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
I don’t think it’s a good strategy. If you want your portfolio to be stable you’d better keep some alts in it. When the price of any coin goes down, there are others that grow and thus compensate it, so you don’t lose much of your money. Keeping only btv can be a really bad strategy in these terms.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
Yes! Selling alts coin is good so as to invest more on BTC because most of the apt coins do crash eventually but BTC will never crash
Activity: 1274
Merit: 115
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I read this article, but I want to see opinions, would you sell all your alts to have only bitcoin now ? I don't think this is recommended

https://cointelegraph.com/news/buy-bitcoin-sell-your-altcoins-says-pioneering-wall-street-blockchain-analyst

I agree with it because one of my closest friend got successful through this strategy. He recieved altcoins from airdrops which he hodl and trade after he got the best value. Through his earnings in selling his altcoins, he bought bitcoins which he hodl again which has provided him a great profit.
Activity: 201
All depends on the prediction of each person, if we predict by selling altcoin and buy Bitcoin it is more profitable, then it is good to do. because we do anything must have a reason, it is impossible we do something that is perfunctory.
ict
Activity: 466
Merit: 250
i trade my altcoin to ethereum.
sometimes i buy bitcoin, and the others still in ethereum. its good if you sell your altcoin than buy bitcoin, because bitcoin have good future than altcoin. and not all altcoin can survive here. but, i think if you want to sell, you mest see the price. is good to sell for the right time or not.
Activity: 322
I read this article, but I want to see opinions, would you sell all your alts to have only bitcoin now ? I don't think this is recommended

https://cointelegraph.com/news/buy-bitcoin-sell-your-altcoins-says-pioneering-wall-street-blockchain-analyst

I prefer holding my altcoins today because the price of this alts will still go back to its normal price after a few months since the market is volatile, so keep on holding your coins and do not resell in order to save a huge amount of capital.
Activity: 336

Personally, my opinion, I do not see any sense to invest only in bitcoin. This is absurd!  if you are a speculator and want to make money. Use 100% of your balance correctly. 25% of the balance buy bitcoin and hold. 25% in Ethereum. 25% in dollars (USDT) and 25% in altcoins.  At the right time of the market sell and buy interesting coins, based on the price.
Activity: 434
That's actually what i am doing to alt coins which i think are just a pump-and-dump type of cryptocurrency. Alt coins that i received from airdrops too are subject for selling and the profit i got from it will be invested in bitcoin because i believe that bitcoin will surely grow as time goes by.
Activity: 322
I agree with that, because investing in bitcoin is very potent when compared to other cryptocurrencies, this is because the bitcoin price movement is inversely related to the movement of cryptocurrency prices, we can take advantage of the difference, that's in my opinion.
Activity: 364

I do not think so. Base from the recent trend of bitcoin, I would rather invest on some promising altcoins than to wait for billion of years just to see bitcoin rise again. I think it is not the time for bitcoin, I have seen many new altcoins there that are successful and gaining a huge growth but some others are not. I still believe in bitcoin but for me, if I want short term investment then I'll go for altcoins and for long term, then I'll choose bitcoin.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
Earn crypto for being contacted
I think it depends on you, but for me personally i agree to sell altcoin and buy bitcoin, but i will sell altcoin which i do not think has a good future and still holds altcoin like ethereum, because i am sure bitcoin prices will soon rise again in the next few months.
Activity: 448
I think it may depend on how long you intend to hold or invest your the crypto. But I think it was well said by Bogart, some Altcoin are overvalued but cannot withstand some market crises. So the best thing is to try and know how stable the coin is and figure out your investment strategies.

Whatever strategy may work better then why not? So long as it's good for your business then whatever work well then continue doing it. It's better to try another strategy as well so you will be able to know which best for you.
Activity: 56
I think it may depend on how long you intend to hold or invest your the crypto. But I think it was well said by Bogart, some Altcoin are overvalued but cannot withstand some market crises. So the best thing is to try and know how stable the coin is and figure out your investment strategies.
Activity: 210

The thing that happened in the present moment is full of speculation because I keep holding my altcoin and not selling it with Bitcoin. Therefore, because the price of altcoin and bitcoin that still have not increased sharply
Activity: 910
Merit: 512
If yu are going to sell alts for you to buy bitcoin it is much better to try trading and feel free to lesrn the changes in terms of price on each coin. It eould help you to create a much better strategy on either buying or selling depending on the current price of each crypto you have as an investment.
I have seen such sort of comment for the first time. I have been here for so long but I have never ever seen such hand of help spread towards your fellow to seek your help at any time. And you are ready to utilize your own time for making strategies for him and keeping him on better path. This is amazing and we all must adhere such habits to help someone else who is dire need of help.
Pages:
Jump to: