Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you believe in ICO Ratings? - page 19. (Read 6888 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 3
July 19, 2018, 04:04:18 PM
Icobench ratings have to be taken with a huge pinch of salt. People that review ICOs on there are dishonest and give 5 stars to projects they are advisors on
Activity: 95
Merit: 0
July 19, 2018, 03:35:50 PM
Of course, I believe in ICO ratings. If ICO gets a high rating, then the issued token will have a fairly high price.
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
July 19, 2018, 11:16:37 AM
Some of the time yes, those sites like ICObench and ICOratings, are my tools to know the popularity and the Rate of each ICO, though sometimes they failed with that but the information they provide is enough for me to know each ICO that I'm participating in.
Activity: 175
July 19, 2018, 11:07:23 AM
I see many Websites that provide ratings for ongoing ICOs or for the future. Examples such as the ICObench.com Website, ICOrating.com and others.

Which is my question whether you believe in the rating provided by the website. Seeing many ICO's do not match what they value. Many ICOs are arguably good ratings but when the token sales of the project only reach softcap. And there are projects that I see have a fairly mediocre rating but their token sales reach hardcap. I took the example of Lalaworld on ICObench.com they get Rating 3.7 but their token is sold out.

So let's discuss ICO Rating!
No I don’t, primarily I don’t rely on anything. I just use the ICO ratings as a reference to decide what to look at and what to go for next. Then when I find something interesting I always do my own research to not get burned. Too many ico get a score above 4 that’s absolutely outrageous. There are projects like Liven that are not even seen on rating sites but they are one good example of legit and credible products out there, its working food industry since 2014.
Activity: 481
Merit: 11
July 19, 2018, 11:05:22 AM
I am guided with the ratings of ICO. but I make a decision to participate in the project anyway after my ICO study.
Yes, you need to see and examine the ico first before deciding to join. ico rating can indeed help because that gives rating also a trusted party. but do not 100% you have to check and make sure yourself whether the ico really nice decent or not.
Activity: 188
Merit: 1
July 19, 2018, 11:02:52 AM
Sure I do believe in ICO Ratings. Your question sound kind of funny, hope you are not in any way thinking that some of the ratings are false? That is not possible am so sure of that
Activity: 308
July 19, 2018, 11:00:20 AM
I am guided with the ratings of ICO. but I make a decision to participate in the project anyway after my ICO study.
Activity: 36
July 19, 2018, 10:58:42 AM
I hope it is important to mull over the ICO evaluations, it can complete a considerable measure of assistance. In any case, there can be an open door that ICO evaluations are made by individuals who are paid for that. ICO appraisals give you general thought, however I trust the most ideal approach to comprehend whether ICO is commendable or not is to do your own particular free research.
Activity: 326
Merit: 100
July 19, 2018, 10:57:13 AM
Why not? Personally, I primarily focus on assessments from experts. And only then I choose the project. And not important is the project for bounty or investment. And what is very important - the result is very decent. Usually 70% of my choices, which are based on ratings, give good results.
Activity: 491
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
July 19, 2018, 10:56:36 AM
yes, but even if I am looking for ico ratings, you must still do some analysis, ico ratings itself is not enough to ensure that you are not become a victim of scam or you have become part of a good project. but that is where your investigation started.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
July 19, 2018, 10:43:27 AM
I prefer to do my own analysis of the project. Any rating site has a lot of analysts and experts but the question of their competence remains open.
There are also a number of analysts on Ico Bench who sell ratings $ 500-1000 for 4 stars. It's better to rely on your own head.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
July 19, 2018, 10:28:30 AM
I'm assessing the company's prospects .I read carefully and study .  I believe in ICO rating .

Not all ratings that you will see from ico rating website are correct because i have heard before about this dirty secrets between ICO rating website owner and ICO's key person and have an agreement that their ICO must be rated with high rating to invite more investors.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
July 19, 2018, 10:26:16 AM
I always choose manually and according to my knowledge of the ICO project. But for ICO rating I feel is also very helpful to us and we have to be careful because not all ICO rating is correct. There are some projects which we check in ICO's rating was very good but in reality, the ICO is not successful.
Activity: 42
Merit: 1
July 19, 2018, 10:18:32 AM
Sometimes the whole rating looks suspicious but who do we ask for the right ones
Activity: 266
July 19, 2018, 10:14:45 AM
I think that the rating is an addition to the analysis of a project! you must always analyze yourself any project! In the rating agency it is also very difficult to get to a bad project! In any case, of course, the solution for investment lies with every person, and we need to take this very seriously!
Activity: 131
July 19, 2018, 10:11:23 AM
Whenever there's a new ICO on the market, the first thing I look on them is their team members, and I would always scan their twitter accounts if they're attending any blockchain summits.
Activity: 224
July 19, 2018, 10:10:08 AM
It seems to me that ratings are often not exhibited objectively. People who evaluate ICO, sometimes inattentively study the project or rate it highly for money. Therefore, I am skeptical about the ratings.
Activity: 88
July 19, 2018, 09:55:00 AM
I think websites like ICObench or ICOrating only rate based on the data they get. for success or failure of token sales I think teamwork and marketing strategies are very influential.
Activity: 616
July 19, 2018, 09:43:37 AM
I always said that you do not need to trust such rating sites. Because all such ratings are assigned only by people, and they can be bought, therefore the opinion of these rating sites can definitely be manipulated
Activity: 308
July 19, 2018, 09:39:09 AM
I only believe in doing more research about a certain project. Believing alone in ICO ratings as a basis to invest on an ICO of  a project is really suicide because a lot of ICO sites nowadays have paid reviewers and get paid to create positive review.
Pages:
Jump to: