Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you believe in ICO Ratings? - page 37. (Read 6918 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI
July 06, 2018, 02:10:19 AM
I draw attention to ICO rating, but do not believe in 100%
It seems to me that people who assign these ratings do not always study the project in detail.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
July 06, 2018, 01:42:01 AM
Hello everybody! If we analyze all the companies that conducted their promotions and their ratings on the respective sites, then we can confidently say that 80% of the forecasts are true. Therefore, I believe that you can trust such ratings. Therefore, I trust Konios Company.
Activity: 130
July 06, 2018, 01:37:35 AM
I think is not that reliable but if you look on the factors regarding how an ICO is rated you could see that it doesnt really predicts the outcome of the token sale you can see that ratings are just a prior knowledge and what a simple person thinks of that ICO not considering the factors that affects the end game.
Activity: 112
July 06, 2018, 01:08:33 AM
I checked my bounties in this ratings. My analytic do not coincide with it. I think this rating was purchased also, but some parameters it is good for check. Use your head, trust your intuition and have a profit!
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
July 06, 2018, 01:00:33 AM
Well ICO ratings are not 100% sure and exact. Most of the time. Companies just pay these ico reviewers to promote their project in exchange of paying them. But I'm not saying it's completely useless. You can still refer on this ratings and do your own research on it
Activity: 105
July 06, 2018, 12:58:03 AM
Ratings help to navigate in projects, to understand what to hope for, and what not! I first look at the rating, and then explore the project itself!
July 06, 2018, 12:48:46 AM
I see many Websites that provide ratings for ongoing ICOs or for the future. Examples such as the ICObench.com Website, ICOrating.com and others.

Which is my question whether you believe in the rating provided by the website. Seeing many ICO's do not match what they value. Many ICOs are arguably good ratings but when the token sales of the project only reach softcap. And there are projects that I see have a fairly mediocre rating but their token sales reach hardcap. I took the example of Lalaworld on ICObench.com they get Rating 3.7 but their token is sold out.

So let's discuss ICO Rating!

Well, I also don't believe in ICO rating web. You could easily manipulate the number of people who could vote on it. That is why I'm not looking at the rating as the baseline for a good investment.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
July 06, 2018, 12:44:35 AM
When I'm analyzing ICO, first of all I'm checking out the idea of project, what problem it solves, then team members, the product, how much support they got for this ICO and in last only I'm checking ICO rating sites.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
July 06, 2018, 12:28:40 AM
I believe in ICO rankings, and I choose high-index projects, but not always because of high indexes and other factors. So that would not make me wrongly pick a scam ICO project.
Activity: 6
July 05, 2018, 10:29:48 PM
I read the rankings from time to time but I am not totally dependent on them and prefer to compare the various sources. It's even better to do your own project analysis, so at least there'll be no one to blame except yourself in case of ICO failure.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 538
dont be greedy
July 05, 2018, 10:22:03 PM
ICORATING website at this time I think less transparent, which could be a project to pay some bitcoin to get full star, and get a good review just by paying a few dollars only
this is what makes ICO worse and can not be trusted anymore
Activity: 22
July 05, 2018, 10:15:50 PM
These websites are just my beginings of research but they dont affect if i am investing or not.There are so many wrong or payed reviews so always DYOR before you invest
Activity: 232
July 05, 2018, 12:33:48 PM
I did not believe in ratings before. But I got results for half a year working with ICO projects and was surprised to find the following. Those who received low scores as a result of more than 30% turned out to be a scam. Those who received high marks - scam not more than 5%. Now I think that you still need to pay attention to the rating.
July 05, 2018, 12:30:14 PM
I do not trust sites that assign rating to crypto projects, I believe that all ratings are often appropriated unobjectively. Perhaps they assign a high rating to the project, for a part of the award, I took part in critical projects with high ratings, and in the end I lost all my money. Only study crypto projects yourself.
I do not suggest you trust completely but I suggest you still have a little faith in the ranking sites because although they can get rewarded when they appreciate a project but not all, they also often have comments, accurate analysis, we can not deny that. What they summarize from the project is something that we should care about, then we can re-analyze it according to our thinking, failure in the past is also a part of your mistake when you trust too much on them, you should remember that this is an investment market, not a charity, can not trust too much on anyone

Of course some of their ratings are solid, if they didn't have those then nobody would fall for their paid revs. But I agree that you could use the info that they provide and ultimately process all of it by yourself before investing.
Activity: 70
July 05, 2018, 12:03:59 PM
We can see everything in two hands.As a newbi I only have one choice.I have to  follow the ICO Ratings.because I'm still learning.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
July 05, 2018, 11:30:54 AM
I used to trust rating sites. But today such thoughts do not exactly visit me. Why do this? I think that you can make your own conclusions about what kind of project it is and why you want to invest money in it.
Activity: 154
July 05, 2018, 11:28:19 AM
I believe in the rankings in ico when the ico is rated good they will be ranked good and reverse the ico bring benefits to the community they will be appreciated better than the other ico
Activity: 89
July 05, 2018, 11:23:24 AM
ico-ratings-an-investigation - Found another very interesting article about how easy it is to buy ratings on icobench

(written by Markus Hartmann co-founder of Alethena)
https://medium.com/alethena/this-is-how-easy-it-is-to-buy-ico-ratings-an-investigation-13d07e987394
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
July 05, 2018, 09:17:15 AM
As an investor the ico rating and ico bench both the portals are most beneficial for me because before investing in any ico first of all i will check the ratings and reviews of that particular ico and then i will invest and according to me 90% of rating is valid.

In reality, it does not matter if you believe in them or not. These ratings really help people to understand how many people support the project and if they trust in different ICOs. I will use these ratings further.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
July 05, 2018, 05:11:33 AM
Personally, I trust only single companies that honestly say which of ICOs pay their appearance in the rating themselves.
Pages:
Jump to: