Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you believe in ICO Ratings? - page 33. (Read 6918 times)

Activity: 1344
Merit: 10
July 10, 2018, 06:25:07 PM
No, I do not believe in any ratings, as they can easily wind or buy. How many there were already different monitors of projects which for money drew what you want.
Activity: 938
Merit: 137
July 10, 2018, 06:22:11 PM
The definition of a specific ICO rating is always relatively relative. These concepts are purely humanitarian. I mean that for their compilation do not apply any complex technical means or calculations. Therefore, such ratings of different campaigns have different estimates. Ratings should, of course, be taken into account, however, we need to conduct an independent study.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
July 10, 2018, 06:15:55 PM
Once I found out that there are such ratings, which are just fake, but they are very beaten out of others. There are ratings in which the reviews are bought, but there are not the pre-caution ratings, they should be based on.
if something appears and we think that this is only good, then there are such users who abuse these opportunities. Based on this, any resources that provide the services of inspections of ico companies or the making of ratings can abuse their capabilities and, for a certain fee, make results such as someone needs.
Activity: 196
July 10, 2018, 06:04:29 PM
Once I found out that there are such ratings, which are just fake, but they are very beaten out of others. There are ratings in which the reviews are bought, but there are not the pre-caution ratings, they should be based on.
Activity: 131
Merit: 0
July 10, 2018, 06:03:00 PM
I do not trust the ICO ratings, because I believe that there you can buy any rating if you pay.
Activity: 125
July 10, 2018, 05:12:51 PM
For me, I believe in ICO rating because this rating are the basis of trust in that certain ICO that are launched in the cryptoworld, it may not be a 100% rated to be successful but the rating is near , it matters in the running promotional campaign of that certain ICO.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
July 10, 2018, 05:07:42 PM
I follow ongoing ICOs or websites that provide ratings for the future. I have general information about ICO from here. I don't fully believe the rating criteria but it gives a superficial idea.
Activity: 392
July 10, 2018, 05:02:26 PM
Yes,  I believe in ICO ratings and consider them true. Sure that sometimes you may face a scam but in most cases, they are true and really helpful when you are thinking which project to take part in
Activity: 126
July 10, 2018, 05:00:41 PM
I think that it's also good to believe but don't believe to much. Just make it as considered. Also leave ICO with bad rating.
Activity: 179
July 10, 2018, 04:58:14 PM
I think that is normal and we don't have to ignore that ratings because of this reason . ratings could not be 100% perfect because nothing is perfect and we have to check the people's interest on the project as same as ratings from the website. how ever this ratings from websites are only one thing to check about when we are studying a project
Activity: 110
July 10, 2018, 09:52:21 AM
many people are looking at ico ratings to be their reference in choosing ico for investment, but to me it is not important. because sometimes the rating is just a hoax, and does not guarantee that a high-rated ico will work.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
July 10, 2018, 03:19:17 AM
Recently, I do not trust the ratings. Projects that have there ratings over 4 points do not go to the exchanges for several months after ICO. I still trust the site ICOdrops and participate in projects with a rating of at least "medium".
Activity: 378
Merit: 109
July 10, 2018, 03:13:32 AM
I see numerous Websites that give evaluations to continuous ICOs or for what's to come. Cases, for example, the ICObench.com Website, ICOrating.com and others.Which is my inquiry whether you have confidence in the rating gave by the site. Seeing numerous ICO's don't coordinate what they esteem. Numerous ICOs are ostensibly great appraisals yet when the token offers of the task just reach softcap. What's more, there are ventures that I see have a genuinely average rating yet their token deals reach hardcap. I took the case of Lalaworld on ICObench.com they get Rating 3.7 however their token is sold out.So we should talk about ICO Rating.I think a site like ICObench, ICOrating just as one of the reference factors when we will contribute on a venture. Yet, we likewise ought not be excessively trust in these sites. The best outcome is the point at which we do our own particular research on the venture that we will contribute.
Activity: 392
Merit: 152
July 10, 2018, 03:00:18 AM
I dont believe in the majority of those ICO ratings.
Most of them are well-paid already by ICO founders and developers.
I recommend you to make your own research before investing in ICOs.
Activity: 196
July 09, 2018, 11:24:10 PM
In several forums and groups it has been shown that these ratings are manipulable with some ETH, so it is not good to follow them blindly, always check the team behind the project, the whitepaper, which offers the ICO and if possible get it, it is also important to see if they really need a token to achieve their goal.
Activity: 364
July 09, 2018, 11:20:41 PM
the actual ratings of the project should be from our respective assessments, since the ratings on these sites do not reflect anything, and these ratings may be purchased. And this is no secret. Better not to see this rank at all
Activity: 108
July 09, 2018, 07:53:26 AM
I think that the ICO Ratings doesn't dictate the projection of the sales of the coins. Rather, they just rate the characteristics of the coins. It is the same for the movie ratings. The movie critics might give the movie a low rating, but when it comes out, it was sold out and end up at the top grossing movie. The same logic is used in the ICO ratings. If you get what I mean.
Activity: 154
July 09, 2018, 07:43:01 AM
yes i believe, because I always invest in ICO by looking at ICO rating from ICO and every time I participate in ICO high rating most likely ICO is very successful.
this is so cool tha every person cah see tge ratings of the project he or she is interedted in, but you shoyld think yourself
Activity: 154
July 09, 2018, 07:42:18 AM
I see many Websites that provide ratings for ongoing ICOs or for the future. Examples such as the ICObench.com Website, ICOrating.com and others.

Which is my question whether you believe in the rating provided by the website. Seeing many ICO's do not match what they value. Many ICOs are arguably good ratings but when the token sales of the project only reach softcap. And there are projects that I see have a fairly mediocre rating but their token sales reach hardcap. I took the example of Lalaworld on ICObench.com they get Rating 3.7 but their token is sold out.

So let's discuss ICO Rating!
in  y opinion it can be a great help, but i wuld not trust it one hindred per cent, trust ypur intuition better for ,w
Activity: 406
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
July 09, 2018, 07:40:56 AM
yes i believe, because I always invest in ICO by looking at ICO rating from ICO and every time I participate in ICO high rating most likely ICO is very successful.
Pages:
Jump to: