Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you believe in ICO Ratings? - page 40. (Read 6918 times)

Activity: 620
Merit: 500
July 03, 2018, 06:13:59 PM
Yes i believe in ICO ratings because it makes some coins legit and it will serve as an assurance for all the investors in the community. But sometimes it is nonsense because some of the rating sites are just being paid to make a good review.
Activity: 107
Merit: 5
July 03, 2018, 06:07:52 PM
I do believe in ICO rating. I'm using it as part of my factor in joining any projects. Well, the team in ICO rating did there homework before marking the project publicly. There are project who failed as well even ICO rating is high and there are project who succeed even ICO score is low. End of the day, I use it as part of my decision but not as a whole.
Activity: 97
Merit: 0
July 03, 2018, 06:00:14 PM
I have participated in several ICOs since January and before going in I check out their ratings on some of these ICO rating sites. So far only maybe one or two ICOs have performed well. The several otherICOs have flopped massively upon listing on exchanges. It might be caused by the general bloodbath though.
ico ratings are good but i seldom see them, so i think think that they can not protectvyou from failures and scammmers
Activity: 97
July 03, 2018, 05:59:25 PM
I see many Websites that provide ratings for ongoing ICOs or for the future. Examples such as the ICObench.com Website, ICOrating.com and others.

Which is my question whether you believe in the rating provided by the website. Seeing many ICO's do not match what they value. Many ICOs are arguably good ratings but when the token sales of the project only reach softcap. And there are projects that I see have a fairly mediocre rating but their token sales reach hardcap. I took the example of Lalaworld on ICObench.com they get Rating 3.7 but their token is sold out.

So let's discuss ICO Rating!
i thinknthat there is no reason to not believe in those ratings, but i think that you have to do ypur own researches
Activity: 137
Merit: 1
July 03, 2018, 05:57:10 PM
I have participated in several ICOs since January and before going in I check out their ratings on some of these ICO rating sites. So far only maybe one or two ICOs have performed well. The several otherICOs have flopped massively upon listing on exchanges. It might be caused by the general bloodbath though.
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
July 03, 2018, 05:56:50 PM
Well for me ICO Ratings it can be used as a reference only and it was the last factor in ICO research. Sometimes it was just an information to show if the ICO was good or bad.  But we cannot actually say that the ICO was good or bad even if it has a high score on ratings because we still have to use a lot of resources just to make sure that it is really good or not. Mostly ratings based on the info provided by the ICO to specific website. Therefore we can't rely just only on the ratings
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
July 03, 2018, 05:55:36 PM
All this purchased ratings! There is a huge number of information and proofs when projects and campaigns contact "experts" and suggest to give good marks for their efforts and projects to receive the money and "to say hello" to investors from Bali
legendary
Activity: 1023
Merit: 1001
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
July 03, 2018, 05:46:55 PM
A lot of the ratings are not honest 100%. And some are selling the rating. But I still check them and if I find any useful information, I use it to form my own opinion.
Activity: 95
July 03, 2018, 05:44:37 PM
I think it can be useful to read opinions of other people but anyway i always try to do my own research before investing.
Activity: 186
July 03, 2018, 05:38:28 PM
Right now ico ratings are important for short term because people are investing to raitings not to projects but for long term project is more important.
Activity: 994
Merit: 14
July 03, 2018, 05:30:05 PM
I do use the ratings as one of my parameters but do not totally bank on the rating. I do still do my research, because at the end, I will be responsible for my actions. Some ratings are just a possible guide.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
Migranet ITO
July 03, 2018, 05:25:56 PM
I don't believe in any rating that can be biased. ICO companies pay ICO rating comapnies for their ratings, so they probably got biased reviews.
Activity: 882
Merit: 104
July 03, 2018, 05:21:41 PM
I see many Websites that provide ratings for ongoing ICOs or for the future. Examples such as the ICObench.com Website, ICOrating.com and others.

Which is my question whether you believe in the rating provided by the website. Seeing many ICO's do not match what they value. Many ICOs are arguably good ratings but when the token sales of the project only reach softcap. And there are projects that I see have a fairly mediocre rating but their token sales reach hardcap. I took the example of Lalaworld on ICObench.com they get Rating 3.7 but their token is sold out.

ICO ratings is helping us to find a good ICO but the decision will be from us. ICO rating is not totally accurate because they basing to what they see or read on white paper and roadmaps and also to the team.
Activity: 444
Merit: 101
July 03, 2018, 05:20:55 PM
To my mind, ICO ratings aren't worth what they propose to be.  I do not believe in them for the simple reason that i see certain elements of the crypto world becoming like conventional financial institutions now.  If you look at the alleged amount exchanges are now charging to list coins. Equally, ICO rating sites and open to being swayed or biased in their rating of ICO's.  I tool have been recently stung by two ICO's which seemed very promising to start with but come the end of contributions, things go wrong.  I tend to do my research and go with my instincts.
Activity: 210
July 03, 2018, 05:19:23 PM
ICO Ratings can be bought by the company but if you research well and don´t use one site for ico ratings its good
Activity: 112
July 03, 2018, 05:14:03 PM
No I don't trust them fully, even though I think some of them are still useful, but in general they may be getting paid to promote an ICO or a group of ICOs, and nothing guarantees to you that it won't be a scam also.
Activity: 196
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
July 03, 2018, 05:00:48 PM
I know only two sites with ratings and one of them is an icobench and I very much doubt the correctness of their feedback, but an icodrops good site
Activity: 1890
Merit: 252
The OGz Club
July 03, 2018, 04:27:43 PM

yes I believe that although there are a lot of good-looking ico sales that are not successful but I still believe in rating because good does not mean success, I guess they do not appreciate the potential for success, but what they value is team composition, planning and concept they so the assessment has nothing to do with
Activity: 588
Merit: 106
July 03, 2018, 04:26:51 PM
These are advertising platforms. They do not deceive, but they advertise projects from the best side, as they are paid for advertising. We do not believe all the advertising on TV
Activity: 28
July 03, 2018, 04:23:00 PM
I advise you to invest in new crypto projects like Socratus because the new crypto future
Pages:
Jump to: