Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you believe in ICO Ratings? - page 41. (Read 6918 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 103
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
July 03, 2018, 04:20:12 PM
Mostly of users that are participating in ICOs are checking the ICO ratings before they trust, ICObench is one of it that provides an accurate rating, because rating means a good project.
ICObench is an unreliable site that will write anything for money. Scams? Yeap! Can you trust? No, it's not trusted
Icodrops is much better: only big and proven projects.
Activity: 87
Merit: 0
July 03, 2018, 04:13:44 PM
Yes , I believe in ICO ratings. However , I still do my personal research on any project I wish to invest in. This is necessary because it will aid me in making an informed decision , rather than that made by an external party. ICO ratings should be more like an extra information to your already researched information ..
Activity: 112
July 03, 2018, 04:09:03 PM
I believe in them but they are not the only clue for me to make an invest decision. ICO rating sites only have an overview look at listed projects, like team, vision, whitepaper... then export the rates. So there is nothing to ensure that high rated ICO will be success. Like that, invest in ICO projects always has risks and investors can lose their funds anytime.

Right thoughts. I prefer to read information about the project on different rating sites and then check it by myself. It is like assorted info that needed to be checked. It is more comfortable to do so than if you make your research from zero
Activity: 196
July 03, 2018, 03:33:43 PM
Mostly of users that are participating in ICOs are checking the ICO ratings before they trust, ICObench is one of it that provides an accurate rating, because rating means a good project.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
July 03, 2018, 03:13:00 PM
I think you must not believe to any website or any group, there is very much fake bots or something like that, you must do your own research and you must decide what you will to do.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
July 03, 2018, 03:11:30 PM
I think that many sites are for informational purposes only or they advertise ICO for money ... Before investing I always study the project, I read opinions about it on the forum, in the telegram to the group. You and only you decide where to invest.
Activity: 252
July 03, 2018, 03:03:35 PM
ico ratings are very important for the participants. but recently I noticed ico ratings do not show real values and participants are misleading.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
July 03, 2018, 02:49:48 PM
Hello, I trust the site rated ICObench.com  very rarely make mistakes. But ICObench.com has a small number of ICO ratings.
Activity: 644
July 03, 2018, 02:45:00 PM
There are different ratings, there are reliable and there are so purchased,but it is better to carefully analyze and look at what the prospect of the project, analyze, consult with the topic of ktov topic,there are many ways to understand, is behind the project that it is or, it is the actual moshenic
Activity: 210
July 03, 2018, 02:42:46 PM
I use the ico ratings as a reference to what to look at. Then when I find something interesting I always do my own research to not get burned. Too many ico get a score above 4.
Activity: 202
July 03, 2018, 02:35:51 PM
well, sometimes i read ico ratings. Once upone a time this ratings very helped me.
Activity: 143
July 03, 2018, 02:30:21 PM
People always run in the crowd. When people trust and refer to projects at the ICO website. Then I think it is reasonable that investors always want to know about a project and it is appreciated by the knowledgeable people. Undervalued projects will not be of interest to investors and vice versa.
Activity: 140
July 03, 2018, 02:23:53 PM
Even if a project is really good, it is impossible to have a good development trend when the market falls sharply. So the rating can only represent a certain degree.

That's true, it happens from time to tiem that some ICO looks good but it fails in the end unexpectedly. You can't blame the ratings because sometimes they're just a representation of current state of the ICO, in the end you shouldn't go all in in any investment and you'll be safe.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
July 03, 2018, 10:10:40 AM
I think they sometimes specifically overestimate and underestimate the ratings to ask the money from companies!
Activity: 89
July 03, 2018, 09:59:39 AM
This has to change! Alot of the top Ico listing sites operate with the same model: Pay us to be on top. Continue paying or your score will decrease.People have to realize that a 4.5/5 or A score will not guarantee anything.The paid rating systems only provide a fake assurance to investors and have misused the ICO economy,, to put it lightly.

As investors, we must do our own research,
I found this article on Medium and I wanted to share it, It is a real example of what happened to RoomDao when they came into the ICO Launching world.

https://medium.com/@roomdao/corruption-at-ico-listing-sites-5fec6506afa7

Activity: 168
July 03, 2018, 09:34:15 AM
I try not to trust the ratings on different sites, I prefer to do it myself
Activity: 420
Merit: 103
July 03, 2018, 07:49:43 AM
Back when I still have few knowledge about ICOs, I rely on ico rating sites. But after some time, I realized that not all their ratings are real. Some are just too good to be true. The value of tokens do not reach the amount they claim after being listed on exchanges. So I don't think ico rating sites are 100% reliable, not even 70%.

About ICO bench, I have read articles about ICO experts being paid in exchange for high ratings. That made it more untrustworthy.
Activity: 288
July 03, 2018, 07:42:36 AM
Even if a project is really good, it is impossible to have a good development trend when the market falls sharply. So the rating can only represent a certain degree.
Activity: 70
July 03, 2018, 06:57:19 AM
I read the rankings from time to time but I am not totally dependent on them and prefer to compare the various sources. It's even better to do your own project analysis, so at least there'll be no one to blame except yourself in case of ICO failure.
Activity: 1260
July 03, 2018, 04:45:51 AM
I see many Websites that provide ratings for ongoing ICOs or for the future. Examples such as the ICObench.com Website, ICOrating.com and others.

Which is my question whether you believe in the rating provided by the website. Seeing many ICO's do not match what they value. Many ICOs are arguably good ratings but when the token sales of the project only reach softcap. And there are projects that I see have a fairly mediocre rating but their token sales reach hardcap. I took the example of Lalaworld on ICObench.com they get Rating 3.7 but their token is sold out.

So let's discuss ICO Rating!

Don't just believe blindly with ICO rating site. They are good to give review indeed, but we must do our own research about the project.
There are several good ICO Projects, one of them is EON. EON is a game platform, but based on blockchain.
Pages:
Jump to: