Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you believe in ICO Ratings? - page 42. (Read 6918 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 17
July 03, 2018, 04:05:15 AM
I believe in them but they are not the only clue for me to make an invest decision. ICO rating sites only have an overview look at listed projects, like team, vision, whitepaper... then export the rates. So there is nothing to ensure that high rated ICO will be success. Like that, invest in ICO projects always has risks and investors can lose their funds anytime.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
July 03, 2018, 04:04:38 AM
I do not believe it, I just believe in what I have to evaluate the ICO

I agree, the personal conclusion is always better than the output of people who do not explain what it is based on, but we all know what this very ICO  rating is based on Cheesy

For me ico rating is just a simple way for me to assist where is the good ico but it's not always saying that when ico listed on ico rating means it good and you will get huge profit, of course you need to research by your own because for me not all ico that be listed in ico rating is trusted ICO.
Activity: 67
Merit: 0
July 03, 2018, 03:55:13 AM
nope, esp from shitty sites like ICOBench

ICO Drops is the only trustworthy ico related website with so much value to their community!
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
July 03, 2018, 03:53:55 AM
You should not trust the ratings 100%, but it’s a good reference to have. If it’s not even listed on these sites, it’s an issue. If the ratings and comments from the expert reviews are consistently good or bad, it could be an indicator of the validity of the project. It’s just a piece of the important puzzle that is DYOR. Follow the social media sites, see how active they are. Does the website and white paper look good? Do they have viable product and roadmap? Reading for yourself is good on top of the review sites. So its just helping to get you some material on your research
Activity: 238
July 03, 2018, 03:53:37 AM

I agree, the personal conclusion is always better than the output of people who do not explain what it is based on, but we all know what this very ICO  rating is based on Cheesy
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
July 03, 2018, 03:51:21 AM
I do not trust most of these ico ratings sites, because there can buy a rating even a scam project. Moreover, I think that such sites are dangerous for beginners.
Activity: 42
July 03, 2018, 03:48:14 AM
Activity: 826
Merit: 11
July 02, 2018, 08:43:50 PM
I see many Websites that provide ratings for ongoing ICOs or for the future. Examples such as the ICObench.com Website, ICOrating.com and others.

Which is my question whether you believe in the rating provided by the website. Seeing many ICO's do not match what they value. Many ICOs are arguably good ratings but when the token sales of the project only reach softcap. And there are projects that I see have a fairly mediocre rating but their token sales reach hardcap. I took the example of Lalaworld on ICObench.com they get Rating 3.7 but their token is sold out.

So let's discuss ICO Rating!

Ico ratings and the likes could somehow has great influence with any crypto projects because most of the investors would have positive and pleasant regard with a project if they would see that it has good ratings. As for me it's hard to rely solely with the rating result because I do not have any clear idea on how and where do they base their rating results. I mean what and how are the parameters they use for their rating? How they qualify a coin or token to have such rating. And certainly, ico ratings will not guarantee that a coin/token would be huge and become successful.
Activity: 658
Merit: 153
July 02, 2018, 06:27:05 PM
Not all believe ico rating. Only 2 website folling. They are giving me ico. I am researching projects and teams. If i like i join icos not like i don't join. This simply
Activity: 39
July 02, 2018, 06:25:49 PM
I'm not sure on the reviews from those sites, but at least there is some ground to believe in the project.
Activity: 476
Merit: 13
July 02, 2018, 06:23:07 PM
I never believed in the ratings of even the most advanced sites.Always need to remember that information can be use as on favor of so and in their interest,so that listen to mass unrest based on temporary resonance about growth or the fall of I think at least foolish!
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
July 02, 2018, 06:13:03 PM
Many rating sites are useless because they do not use experienced analysts and they are not managed by people who have the knowledge or skills to evaluate crypto projects. Such projects are likely to encourage start-ups to buy a high ICO rating on their platforms. Most just want to make money on the ICO fashion.
Activity: 380
Merit: 100
July 02, 2018, 06:12:11 PM
In a way Yes. I'm using ICO rating as one factors in joining a project. ICO rating companies are also doing there due diligence to provide an honest rating. For me, looking on the rating already took some burden about the legitimacy of the project. It's one of the factor to consider.
Activity: 4
July 02, 2018, 06:10:02 PM
I don't believe them. It's just the option of someone who may not have enough knowledge about the project as myself. I know some great teams who have successful startup experience but got low rating just because they didn't do much marketing.
Activity: 223
July 02, 2018, 05:59:36 PM
I think the rating of the reference only. Each ICO we join it is enough enough of my research, no view all of any ICO, also also see the review of your project and your company. If a project is a community is also a positive point to start.
Activity: 280
July 02, 2018, 05:58:28 PM
I dont believe in ICO ratings any longer. I have joined many projects that had a really gone rating from many sites, but the project ended up not achieving anything during their token sale. That is not to say that ICO ratings are not genuine, some really work, but some are just paid for.
Activity: 336
July 02, 2018, 05:54:50 PM
I use ico rank as a reference to assess bounty campaigns, But if I want to invest in ICO, I always do my own research before investing in ICO. High value ICO does not mean it can reach the hard top immediately, because many ICO projects give them money, so the score will be high.
Activity: 280
July 02, 2018, 05:21:19 PM
I believe but not 100%, because they give a rating in many aspects so we can read whitepaper for more clear and especially we should see the team.
Activity: 186
July 02, 2018, 05:18:37 PM
Icos rating are not very important if they dont have any famous investor or any famous advisor. If they have famous investor in cryotocurrency after that they can be very profitable.
Activity: 84
July 02, 2018, 05:05:57 PM
Personally, i don't believe in ICO rating 100% from most websites that do rate ICOs, like ICObench.com. We can not know whether the dev team paid for the website to be appreciated. For example, look at John McAfee.
Pages:
Jump to: