Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you believe in ICO Ratings? - page 60. (Read 6918 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
June 16, 2018, 07:42:14 AM
No, they, it seems to me, are useless in assessing the prospects of the project. It is necessary to analyze the company independently, or to read the analysis of other, experienced people.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
June 16, 2018, 07:38:09 AM
I see many Websites that provide ratings for ongoing ICOs or for the future. Examples such as the ICObench.com Website, ICOrating.com and others.

Which is my question whether you believe in the rating provided by the website. Seeing many ICO's do not match what they value. Many ICOs are arguably good ratings but when the token sales of the project only reach softcap. And there are projects that I see have a fairly mediocre rating but their token sales reach hardcap. I took the example of Lalaworld on ICObench.com they get Rating 3.7 but their token is sold out.

So let's discuss ICO Rating!
ICO ratings may not be totally a hundred percent accurate, but there are some truth in them since they are based on surveys and studies. For me, considering ICO ratings in choosing projects to participate in increases my chances of earning profit.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
June 16, 2018, 07:14:59 AM
I normally dont believe the ico ratings in the websites like icobench.com , icoratings.com . i think that they are paid to give higher ratings for icos  . you have to have your own research to find out best icos . you can use icodrops.com to find good icos . according to my experience icodrops is not giving good ratings for bad projects.
Activity: 378
June 16, 2018, 07:09:25 AM
Many users complain about the icobench site, because they are not objective in their ratings, and some projects overstate the ratings for money. I tend to trust the site icodrops and I know that many people also trust him. Here we have a more objective assessment of the projects, which in the future is reflected in the sales results on their ICOs
Activity: 104
June 16, 2018, 03:38:01 AM
A big YES,we can see the potential altcoin done in sales transactions on the ico.
We can also get the latest information in an ico that is always fast in providing info.
Activity: 910
Merit: 255
June 15, 2018, 04:36:16 PM
i dont believe or trust. because higher ico ratings are mostly the ones that are paid. they pay to get better rating in those popular rating sites. This manipulates the people and gives wrong information for the projects.
Activity: 470
Merit: 250
June 15, 2018, 04:23:23 PM
I don't believe to sites with ratings. I think they just sell it to ICOs. But maybe I'm not right. I do not have any proof of this.
Activity: 140
June 15, 2018, 04:15:17 PM
You are right, high ratings can be bought. Alas this happens, because not for nothing 80% ico is a scam. Therefore, I always check the company myself, regardless of the rating level.
Activity: 434
https://eloncity.io/
June 15, 2018, 03:27:23 PM
I don't think that it's a good idea to be guided by the ICOs rating. ICOs Rating is a good website to see the details of an existing ICOs project. I think a website like ICObench, ICOrating... only as one of the reference factors when i will invest on a project. But we also should not be too trust in these websites.

You definitely shouldn't believe in this ratings! Most of them a simply bought. But still there is ICOdrops who make great research of projects and i believe this guys. Their ratings are pretty fair and they invest in projects from their website themselves. You can find their website easily.
Activity: 308
June 15, 2018, 03:17:07 PM
I see many Websites that provide ratings for ongoing ICOs or for the future. Examples such as the ICObench.com Website, ICOrating.com and others.

Which is my question whether you believe in the rating provided by the website. Seeing many ICO's do not match what they value. Many ICOs are arguably good ratings but when the token sales of the project only reach softcap. And there are projects that I see have a fairly mediocre rating but their token sales reach hardcap. I took the example of Lalaworld on ICObench.com they get Rating 3.7 but their token is sold out.

I only use it as a basis for gathering impressions for certain ICO's before investing but I do not totally rely on these ratings. I think ICO's who have negative ratings from these are really risky but those who received a low or just the right rating is worth giving efforts for additional research.
Activity: 294
June 15, 2018, 02:48:53 PM
You should not believe the ICO-trackers, as there is also for sale listing Undecided. Of course it is very expensive, but the industry contains a lot of money. I am sure that any such site it is possible to negotiate the purchase of anything. The question will be only in price. Maybe there are some honest sites, but I'm sure a few of them. Undecided
Activity: 48
June 14, 2018, 05:09:37 PM
no, I don't believe in ICO ratings. because I believe that only your knowledge will help to make the right choice.
copper member
Activity: 196
June 15, 2018, 02:37:27 PM

I believe in ICO ratings but i think alot of the sites are biased because of money or partnerships.

If you're interested in ICOs...A couple ICOs that haven't launched yet but will in due time, that are worth checking out are Muirfield IP and Fr8 Network.
Fr8 Network's goal is to remove intermediaries from supply chains and bring revenue back to distributors and carriers.
Muirfield is a private equity fund on the blockchain.
Activity: 527
Merit: 250
June 15, 2018, 02:19:07 PM

I slightly trust them, I look at them and do my ICO analysis, because often ratings are bought. And all decisions must always be made by myself!
Activity: 364
June 15, 2018, 02:11:39 PM

in my opinion sometimes the site does not make a benchmark as a trigger to invest according to the rank of the web. I prefer to analyze my own ICO which is good to be an investment so that the profit earned can be in line with expectations.
Activity: 81
June 15, 2018, 02:07:55 PM
I guess those sites are for informational purposes only... You and only you will decide how to invest. But however, those sites summarize and update information and that has a part in our success...
Activity: 336
June 15, 2018, 02:07:41 PM
I don't think that it's a good idea to be guided by the ICOs rating. ICOs Rating is a good website to see the details of an existing ICOs project. I think a website like ICObench, ICOrating... only as one of the reference factors when i will invest on a project. But we also should not be too trust in these websites.
Activity: 325
June 15, 2018, 02:05:47 PM

I have little trust in all these ratings, but I trust the experts. But here everyone decides what to believe. But one thing I know for sure is that before investing, you need to study the project well.
Activity: 130
June 15, 2018, 02:04:39 PM
I think icobench and icodrops can be trusted. These time-tested resources and ratings there correspond to reality.
Activity: 78
Merit: 1
einc.io
June 15, 2018, 02:02:53 PM

I do not rely mostly in ICO rating from website since some maybe just giving high rating for a project in return of paying them. It is better to rely on the project itself with a high potential.
Pages:
Jump to: